Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I really liked this product overall, however, I was not pleased with the Santa Barbara shade, as my skin was far too pale for it. The bronzer provided coverage and color for the majority of my work day and there was no need to re-apply or touch up. I would purchase this product again, however, I would do so in a different shade.
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
It is a great one! I love that it is such a decent amount of powder in their package! It was a great color as well it matched my skin perfectly! i love that it smooth and that it does not make your skin look like shimmery or gross. I love that it goes so well with a lot of different foundations!!
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
LOVE this bobbi brown bronzing powder! i love how true the color is to my skin tone, but also giving me just enough color to make it look so natural! I always get so many compliments when I wear this about how flawless my skin looks. It also does a great job covering up blemishes and acne!
Irene L.
Hidalgo, TX
Great formula and the color looks like a peachy pink tone, but once it's applied it looks pink, not bad but it's not what you expect. I think is better for pale skin and specialy if you use it as a blush. I don't see this as a bronzer,it's better to use it as a blush.
Carla C.
Laredo, TX
I am very skeptical when it comes to bronzer, I barely use it. But when it comes to this one, i just love it. It is better for skins like mine, which are light. It looks soft and gives my skin a great illumination. I am super sure that I would buy it again.
Autumn F.
This is such a beautiful color for every skin tone. They're very pigmented and easy to blend. This product is pretty expensive but it last so long.
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I wouldn't say this is a bronzing powder, it's definitely a blush to me, with a hint of sparkle/luminizer. The colour is very vibrant, so a bit too intense if you're looking for something subtle, but very pretty if you're looking for more of an impact. If you use just a tiny bit, it really gives a healthy glow.
Angela L.
White Plains, NY
I have been using Bobbi Brown illuminating Bronzing Powder for years. I love everything about this product, it is smooth and silky and that is also the way it feels on your skin. I use Bobbi Brown blush brush to apply and it goes on very evenly and brightens up my face beautifully. I will continue to use and rebuy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wishes to look fabulous.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
This says bronzer but it's an exact dupe for NARS orgasm. Peachy pink with gold flecks. The amount of product you get is crazy! So much. The packaging is sleek and chic per usual Bobbi Brown and the blush is stamped like a postage stamp with Santa Barbara & zip code etc. adorable. I highly recommend this product.
Ariel M.
I LOVE this product! It really works wonders for my face. I found that it stays true to the color it says, and I am very tan. It is build able and doesn't overwhelm my other applications. It has a slight shimmer to it, but in a good way. I would buy this lovely product again.