Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) uploaded by Grey A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even... see more...

Jo K.
I actually use this more as a blush and not a bronzer. It has a much pinker tone than you would typically think of for bronzing. I do really like it and think it applies nice. You get a ton of product, but it is a bit pricey.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I wouldn't say this is a bronzing powder, it's definitely a blush to me, with a hint of sparkle/luminizer. The colour is very vibrant, so a bit too intense if you're looking for something subtle, but very pretty if you're looking for more of an impact. If you use just a tiny bit, it really gives a healthy glow.
Angela L.
White Plains, NY
I have been using Bobbi Brown illuminating Bronzing Powder for years. I love everything about this product, it is smooth and silky and that is also the way it feels on your skin. I use Bobbi Brown blush brush to apply and it goes on very evenly and brightens up my face beautifully. I will continue to use and rebuy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wishes to look fabulous.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
This says bronzer but it's an exact dupe for NARS orgasm. Peachy pink with gold flecks. The amount of product you get is crazy! So much. The packaging is sleek and chic per usual Bobbi Brown and the blush is stamped like a postage stamp with Santa Barbara & zip code etc. adorable. I highly recommend this product.
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
I found this at sephora and it caught my eye, so I had bought it. Its good for contouring, very pigmented. The finish of it is in between shimmery and matte. its not that buildable but good for a base. I would reccomend this to basic people who dont put much makeup on
Ariel M.
I LOVE this product! It really works wonders for my face. I found that it stays true to the color it says, and I am very tan. It is build able and doesn't overwhelm my other applications. It has a slight shimmer to it, but in a good way. I would buy this lovely product again.
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
I love the color of this blush. It leaves a shimmery but matte finish end it looks very nice. The color is like a dusty rose pink so it is true to color. The packaging is very simple yes sophisticated
Nicky A.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
I love Bobbi Brown make up and this bronzer proves why. Beautiful color and really pigmented and buildable. Applies easily and blends beautifully. I found it to be long lasting and would definitely recommend.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Have you seen how cute this color is, now imagine it on your cheeks. You'd be missing out on a huge opportunity if you didn't purchase this, I did and honestly I've ordered another three just in case it's ever out of stock