Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder

Shop Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzing Powder Set. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I Need a new bronzer... any suggestions ? (I currently use )Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Which shade for medium skin with pink undertones?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder!
Product Highlights
this is a really nice bronzer. it has a soft matte finish that looks very natural. it comes in several colors so you are bound to find the one that provides the look that you are going for. or get two and custom blend the look you want!in reviews
easily blended and nice natural colour. good for pale skin as not too dark and easy to blend out. gives a good finish for contouring. has a nice matte finish. would definitely recommend to othersin reviews
Stephanie A.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Deep
My favorite bronzer EVER! I originally bought it from the makeup counter in Macy's, and have also bought it at Sephora. I have olive skin and I use the tan color. I will continue to buy this bronzer being that it is he perfect natural color and doesn't look orange at all!
Kay H.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder uploaded by Kay H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Santa Barbara
I went to the store looking for a new blush and an associate recommended this bronzer in Santa Barbara. The color worked perfectly will my cool tone light skin, perfect flush without looking too intense or washed out. The compact is high quality and you get a ton of product that will last forever since a little bit goes a long way (very pigmented). Best part though is how it lasted all day in the summer heat and transfer proof with a mask.
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder uploaded by Shubh G.
Review for: Golden Light
I love Bobbi Brown products... This bronzer is a game changer... I love it ... Gives a very great impact on the face... its very true to colour... I will glad to buy it again... It’s bit expensive but it’s worth it Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Emily C.
Randolph, NJ
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Medium
I love this bronzer so much!!! It’s really easy to blend and gives me the perfect golden look. I love sculpting with this bronzer and I really love using this for my everyday look! Highly recommend this product!
Kenya B.
Tampa, FL
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder uploaded by Kenya B.
Review for: Deep
One of my OG bronzers for myself and my kit. Amazing for my darker beauties! I’m an NC50-NC55 so this bronzer works great for me and always has for years. It runs on the red side which I like bc it adds a beautiful warm back to skin! It’s matte and sits perfectly on the skin!
Elisa K.
This is my go to bronzer! I've gone through 2 and already have a back up XD These are easy to blend and add a lot of warmth to your face when applied. It's pigmented and matte (which is perfect because I don't like shimmery bronzers). I can even use it as a contour powder! But definitely ask for help when purchasing to find the right fit for your skin - otherwise you may pick up the wrong shade and get the orangey affect I've seen a couple people comment on :)
Anna Z.
Honolulu, HI
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder uploaded by Anna Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Natural
It’s the most amazing product that I ever had before,I really good sculpting your face and looks very very natural and nice
katrina L.
Review for: Medium
This shade is a little too warm for my light skin tone so I gave it four stars. This is very pigmented so be careful not to overdo it! This takes some time to blend and overall I prefer [brand:kat-von-d] shade light palette to this shade
nancy Z.
Santa Ana, CA
I love love bobbi brown and all their products. I have a thing for bronzers, and this one is on my top of the list. Great package its sturdy and not flimsy, I love the warmth it gives my face and the luminosity. I will be buying more when i run out, and will recommend
mariami G.
Wilmington, DE
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder uploaded by mariami G.
I got that bronther as a gift 😊🤗 I'm so happy for it, cos it has very good structure and very easy to apply, also i like so much how it looks on my face 😍😍😍❤️❤️ just loved it👌 that is my first product from Bobbi Brown and i would try any other product from this brand 👌 with big pleasure 💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...