BY BOBBI BROWN #68 in Bronzer

What It Is:

An ultra soft and smooth pressed powder that delivers a shimmering, sun-kissed glow.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with a perfect blend of sheer powders and micro pearls, this bronzer helps give skin a seamless, naturally radiant glow. Sheer mica powder and flat pearls reflect light and give skin beautiful luminosity without ever looking muddy or chalky.

How to Use:

Using the Bronzer Brush (sold separately) sweep Bronzing Powder on the apples of the cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin—where the sun naturally hits the face. Finish with a light application of Bronzing Powder on the neck.

Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder
  • "i found this at sephora and it caught my eye, so i had bought it. its good for contouring, very pigmented. the finish of it is in between shimmery and matte. its not that buildable but good for a base. i would reccomend this to basic people who dont put much makeup on" in 16 reviews
  • "This product has great coverage and blends great. " in 1 review
  • "works really well for oily skin and doesnt sweat off" in 1 review
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Bali Brown more...
Can i just say this photo has NO FILTER!!! Do you see that sparkle?????! So I’m not really a fan of bronzers with sparkle but honestly just wow. I purchased this spur of the moment at Macy’s when i saw how stunning it was. I am a pale girl, but just a small amount of this gives me such a gorgeous bronzed glow making me look like i just came back from a week in Bora Bora. The shimmer catches the light and makes my skin look unreal. If you’re going all out with your makeup and wanting to glow EVEN EXTRA HARD this is made for you!! Such an amazing product.
Srin Y.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Santa Barbara 0.31 oz.(BNIB) more...
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
Review for: Aruba more...
So this illuminator/bronzer has been trending on the Internet for some time now. It's so practical for everyday. This bronzer is the perfect color to just warm up your skin tone. It can double up as eye shadow but honestly it's not something I ever really reach for, I just bought it because everyone on YouTube was raving about it. The pigment is okay, I didn't notice any scent off from it, the packaging is always beautiful by bobbi brown but I have had it for about 2 months and there isn't much left, I love it so much!!
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
Everything about Bobby Brown is amazing I bought mine at Nordstrom where are used to freelance it’s a little pricey but what you get for you get what you pay for my sister recommend this product to me and I recommend it to my followers and friends
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from Bobbi brown . So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Nubia G.
Blends out so beautifully and the color is just perfect!! Found this little gem at marshells and I love it!! I already hit pan and I've had it for about three months now, Yikes!!!!! Still paid like 15.99 but still, that's a great deal for Bobbi brown. Also, I have dropped this sucker on the floor (closed) twice and it hasn't broken or shattered! That says something. I will keep buying if I see it at my local marshells again.
Palmira B.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz by bobbi more...
Let me just tell you Bobby Brown is one of my most favorite brands of makeup because of the quality they are almost creamy even though they are harder so they are really rich and pigmented and they are really gentle to the skin and especially this bronzer I really love it I use this one when I'm getting all glammed out and like do a full face beat. So if you are looking for a Firebrand higher-quality you should really consider this bronzer
Christina I.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating bronzing powder Maui more...
My favorite Bobbi product. I use this product as a blush and i always get compliments on it. It has a soft shimmer and a really pretty pink color. I love a pretty pink blush. I’ve purchased many many times
Yacely m.
This bronzer has warm but not to orange tone i love how it looks on my skin i have medium skin tone it can be use as contouring as well i love the packaging comes with a mirror which is very convenient.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
My favorite bronzer!!! It looks so natural and goes on so nice!! It blends out so nice when I put it on and doesn’t lift my base make up up. I love this and will buy again. It last so long. Highly recommend!!
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
What brands would you compare this to as being more effective? Too faced milk chocolate is my favorite but I'm seeing if there's something better
Alla R.
Can u contour with this bronzer and is it worth the splurge?
Jennie G.
Cumbria
I have oily skin and I am fair skinned, is this the right bronzer for me?
Katie F.
What price does this product normally run for? I'm pretty interested in Bobbi Brown products but the prices are usually pretty steep.
Catherine I.
Richmond, TX
Does this product cause oily skin or an unwanted shine to the face?