BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser is formulated with rich emollients and Bobbi's Enriched Mineral Water Blend to cleanse, purify and remove all traces of dirt and makeup without stripping skin of moisture.

Who it's for: It's suitable for normal to extra-dry skin types.

Why it's different: Avocado butter and a natural blend of jojoba, avocado and grape seed oils give skin a cushiony, comfortable feel. It gently and effectively removes impurities, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and supple.

BOBBI BROWN Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser
  • "It's really clean your skin you feel so fresh and your skin Moisturizing i really like this Bobbi brown hydrating rich cream cleanser" in 5 reviews
Rachel S.
New York
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser! It really is a face cream and cleanser all in one. It looks like and has the texture of lotion, and you are meant to apply it to dry skin, massage it in, and rinse it out. Your skin is left clean, moisturized, and super soft and smooth - no drying out here! Also removes makeup and gentle enough to be used on the eyes!
Payton E.
If you have dry skin like me this is your go to. The cleanser makes your face feel alive after. It is a little on the expensive side but so worth it. You can get this at several stores in the mall or online. I would recommend this to someone! It will make your face love you.
Cynthia M.
Madison
I love this product! Great for all women had a variety of colors for women of color. As a concealer I felt very confident when applying it on my face because it gave medium to full coverage. I think for the price your getting your money's worth. Only thing is wish it had difffrnet packaging so you see in the container to find your correct shade.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Honestly, it's a bit too expensive for what it does. I didn't find that it cleaned my skin any better than the drugstore brands I used. It seemed to actually break my skin out. Bobbi Brown is a great product line, but honestly, the major brands could come down on their prices some.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This product is very nice and smells nice just don't get it in your eyes because it does burn but it foams up really well and makes my face feel squeaky clean the package is nice and I think it works best with a facial brush.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Love anything Bobbi Brown. This is a great product and was beautifully packaged. Very effective and nothing but good comments. It was a little pricey, but it goes a LONG WAY!! No improvement needed with this product
Abiha J.
Barrington , IL
Doesn't really take off any thing specially if you have makeup on. I felt like it didn't clean my face at all. Wouldn't reconsider it or recommend it to anyone. A lot of room for improvement. Very disappointed
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I love this cream cleanser! It works very well and it is super moisturizing which is great for my dry skin. It smells wonderful too. It lathers up very well and I feel very luxurious when I use it. However, for the price it is not that fantastic and isn't anything you couldn't find within a drugstore product.
Aiden U.
My girlfriend bought this and used it a couple of times and it really made her face look fresh, I decide to use it and it really does work. It make you feel very refreshed, and makes your skin brighter
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Huge fan of this! My cheeks tend to be dry, especially in colder weather, and this helped calm the redness down. The scent isn't overpowering, and I've used it regularly before make up as it's not too heavy.

Amazon