BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A luxurious night cream—thanks to our signature Enriched Mineral Water Blend—that boosts skin's ability to recharge and rehydrate during its nightly repair process, plumping fine lines and improving tone and texture. Skin looks and feels stronger and healthier.

Who It's For:

Normal to extra dry skin types.

Why it's different:

White Birch Extract maintains elastin and promotes the natural repair of environmental damage. Shea Butter, Jojoba, Olive, Sweet Almond and Apricot Oils soften and comfort skin while you sleep. Hexapeptide technology, a protein activator, helps promote natural collagen production. Rice Bran Extract and Apple Extract work to even skin tone. Formulated with Green Tea and Vitamin E, known antioxidants.

How to Use:

Massage onto clean skin before bed.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Esters , Petrolatum , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil , Glycerin , Peg-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract , Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Extract , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Micrococcus Lysate , Linoleic Acid , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Dimethicone , Acetyl Glucosamine , Trehalose , Steareth-2 , Lecithin , Cholesterol , Ceramide 2 , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil , Sodium Hydroxide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oryzanol , Methyldihydrojasmonate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caffeine , Glycine , Phytantriol , Phytosphingosine , Hydroxyproline , Proline , Stearyl Alcohol , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Acrylates Copolymer , Carbomer , Caprylyl Glycol , Linalool , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol

• Does anyone else love this? I received a sample size and ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good moisturizer? 2 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Hydrating Intense Night Cream
  • "Why this has to be super expensive! Ugh I love love love this moisturizer and I'm so sad I'm almost done with it. Been eyeing this for so Long and finally hit the bullet and bought it last winter, been using it every night since I got it and overall so happy with the results of this. This even out the tone of my skin, very hydrating, it's a little heavy but I prefer that with my nighttime moisturizers, it's not irritating and most of all doesn't give me breakout. Oh love the scent too! Highly recommend this to people with dry to extremely dry skin!" in 10 reviews
Madison
I love this product so much!! It feels so nice on my skin and love putting it on my face at night!! I love the packaging and I love the scent!! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and I 100% definitely recommend this product!!
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
super thick an moisturizing that penetrates the skin without sitting on the surface.  I always wake up with a very hydrated glowing complexion (so much so  that I don't even want to wash my face in the morning).  This is a classic staple night cream, that isn't exorbitantly priced, that offers beautiful results.
Sam R.
Washington , DC
This is a killer night cream. It is one of my go-to products when my skin is dry and peeling in the winter. It makes my face so much better and in the morning my skin is soft and supple like it would be in the summertime. It is a high price tag but I would argue that it is 100% worth it.
Kaley H.
Indianapolis
It was okay. There wasn’t much special about this creme. I used it a few times before switching back to something else. My skin didn’t feel any different when using. I did notice it made my makeup stay on better the next day but that is it. I wouldn’t use again.
Katie S.
Los Angeles
I love this night cream. It smells great and is nice and thick. I wake up still feeling moisturizer which my dry skin loves!! I will continue to purchase until I find something else I like. You don’t need to use too much so it actually lasts a long time.
Krystal A.
North Bergen, NJ
before this i never wore Night Cream with the fear of waking up with clogged pores and greasy skin... but then i was introduced to this and my whole daily routine has changed!!! this is a staple for me because I wake up with glowy healthy looking skin!!
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
I love this product, while I have found other products that I prefer, this product has a special place in my collection I know I can always rely on it. The packaging is nice, the price is high, but overall it's a very good product.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This night cream has proved to be a wonderful product. I bought it at the mall and was a first time user. I will definitely be buying this product again as it definitely met my expectations! Wonderful product.
Bella W.
The Hydrating Eye Cream is wonderful. I've purchased it multiple times. Adds just the right amount of moisture. Only takes a small amount and my concealer goes on perfect every time. Highly recommend!
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Marla K.
Is this a good moisturizer?
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Does anyone else love this? I received a sample size and I’m thinking about purchasing.