Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream - 1.7 Oz uploaded by Emily G.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A water-based gel-cream that hydrates and balances skin. This refreshing, lightweight emulsion provides a burst of moisture, leaving skin feeling healthy, rejuvenated—and perfectly prepared for a seamless makeup application. It contains a powerfully enriched mineral water blend to hydrate, balance and revive skin. Ingredients include a tropical grass extract, which instantly increases the skin's natural ability to hold onto moisture, and vitamin E, which provides antioxidant protection against environmental damage. see more...

Matthew J.
Matthew J.
Piggott, AR
Been applying this about five to ten minutes before applying primer and makeup. It is refreshing and cooking and really calms the skin and prepares it for makeup. It seems to reduce redness and stop dry areas from becoming patchy with makeup through out the day! I love the smell and the texture of this product. This is a real win for moisturizer and a primer.
Danni S.
Danni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this eye cream while I had it. I felt like I did see a definitive amount of depuffing in my under eyes (namely the more emphasized lines) that did go down when using the cream consistently. However, I'd say there's a good chance that there are other more effective creams for the same cost, which is on the higher end. Good, but not holy grail.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and later found out how much a tiny little pot costs. It is very expensive and I would not ask for anyone to spend that much money on me. After I shower, I apply the smallest amount all over my damp face. With this product a little goes A LONG way. Every time I use this, I continuously am surprised by the little amount you need. It’s a very light weight formula and feels good on my skin.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am getting married soon and recently had my makeup trial. My makeup artist used Bobbi Brown gel cream and it was absolutely amazing. Even with very sensitive skin, it hydrated my skin like no other product has before and did not make my face react at all. If this product was as expensive as it is, I would definitely be investing in it myself and I highly recommend this to anyone who has a little extra to spend and needs to find the perfect hydrating cream.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio ! Yum!!!!

"These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio ! Yum
Delia F.
Delia F.
College Place, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product felt very hydrating, creamy, and luxurious when I applied it on to the skin around my eyes. It didn't bunch up anywhere and no smells bothered me. I didn't see that much of a change over time so I'm not sure if it's just maintaining the way the skin looks now (I am still in my early 20s).
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for dark circles, bags, or wrinkles. Really a life saver. I bought some for a friend for her birthday. She had really bad dark circles. This stuff lightened them back to her almost normal skin color in just a few weeks. I went back and bought myself some. Awesome product.
Addie O.
Addie O.
Clive
I did not like this at all JK rocked it and loved it it's amazing and don't reason I gave it to stars is because I've never actually got it but I think it looks really good on theI recommend it to everyone and I'm just trying to get a free subscription box and I said that's why my
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Excelent product, you skin feels soft and good everyday nice packing comfortable easy to manage is high in cost. Is gentle product and works as well. Repeat user. I use this product for years I recommended that one. I have in my vanity always available
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've actually just tried a sample of this, so I do keep in mind that it may not be the best representation of the product! I do think it is a pretty heavy cream, which I'm not that big a fan of but  I give it four stars because the next day, my under eyes felt really hydrated (especially after it has been super dry the last few days before using it).