Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream uploaded by Emily G.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This refreshing and lightweight water-based emulsion provides a burst of moisture, leaving skin refreshed, healthy and rejuvenated—perfectly prepared for a seamless makeup application.

Who It's For:

Normal to oily skin types. The lightweight gel texture makes this an ideal moisturizer during warmer seasons, and for those who live in humid climates. Perfect for those looking to layer their skincare regimen (and anyone looking for seamless makeup application).

Why It's Different:

Our Enriched Mineral Water Blend plus Tropical Grass Extract hydrate skin instantly and helps skin hold on to moisture.Formulated with Vitamin E, a known anti-oxidant, to help protect skin against environmental damage. Vitamin E also provides anti-oxidant protection against environmental damage.

How To Use:

Massage onto clean skin. Use morning and night.

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream
  • "This product is great, love the light weight feel and how hydrating this is. My skin drinks this up beautifully." in 20 reviews
  • "This is by far the best moisturiser I have ever used. It smells divine and alongside the creamy face wash I have never seen my dry skin more nourished and hydrated. A little goes such a long way, and it literally feels like silk on your skin, leaves no bad residue and just sinks in like butter on hot toast! I like to warm it in my palms a little before applying to the face as it then glides on like spread. Just the most beautiful packaging so I keep it pride of place on my beauty workspace too along with the rest of my skincare regime from Bobbi Brown which believe me is a lot!  " in 6 reviews
  • "I am getting married soon and recently had my makeup trial. My makeup artist used Bobbi Brown gel cream and it was absolutely amazing. Even with very sensitive skin, it hydrated my skin like no other product has before and did not make my face react at all. If this product was as expensive as it is, I would definitely be investing in it myself and I highly recommend this to anyone who has a little extra to spend and needs to find the perfect hydrating cream.
    " in 5 reviews
Patricia S.
Burke, VA
Love how this makes my skin feel. It gets my face very hydrated and doesn’t break me out. I lost a star because I’m starting to care about weird chemicals in my skin care products and I don’t know if this one is paraben phalate free.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
sarah r.
I got this as a gift and later found out how much a tiny little pot costs. It is very expensive and I would not ask for anyone to spend that much money on me. After I shower, I apply the smallest amount all over my damp face. With this product a little goes A LONG way. Every time I use this, I continuously am surprised by the little amount you need. It’s a very light weight formula and feels good on my skin.
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
Been applying this about five to ten minutes before applying primer and makeup. It is refreshing and cooking and really calms the skin and prepares it for makeup. It seems to reduce redness and stop dry areas from becoming patchy with makeup through out the day! I love the smell and the texture of this product. This is a real win for moisturizer and a primer.
Danni S.
I enjoyed this eye cream while I had it. I felt like I did see a definitive amount of depuffing in my under eyes (namely the more emphasized lines) that did go down when using the cream consistently. However, I'd say there's a good chance that there are other more effective creams for the same cost, which is on the higher end. Good, but not holy grail.
Delia F.
College Place, WA
I think this product felt very hydrating, creamy, and luxurious when I applied it on to the skin around my eyes. It didn't bunch up anywhere and no smells bothered me. I didn't see that much of a change over time so I'm not sure if it's just maintaining the way the skin looks now (I am still in my early 20s).
Julia S.
Rome, GA
Amazing for dark circles, bags, or wrinkles. Really a life saver. I bought some for a friend for her birthday. She had really bad dark circles. This stuff lightened them back to her almost normal skin color in just a few weeks. I went back and bought myself some. Awesome product.
Kiara R.
Excelent product, you skin feels soft and good everyday nice packing comfortable easy to manage is high in cost. Is gentle product and works as well. Repeat user. I use this product for years I recommended that one. I have in my vanity always available
Brenda P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I've actually just tried a sample of this, so I do keep in mind that it may not be the best representation of the product! I do think it is a pretty heavy cream, which I'm not that big a fan of but  I give it four stars because the next day, my under eyes felt really hydrated (especially after it has been super dry the last few days before using it).
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Really helps to hydrate the skin, I have oily skin and find some creams make me a bit more oily in the summer. I hate the shiny look, so this cream is great. Feels light weight, smooth, and can be used Day or night. A higher price point, but worth it.