Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream uploaded by sidney h.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A light moisturizing cream that leaves skin healthy and prepared for a seamless makeup application. A drink of water for thirsty skin, this rich yet lightweight formula instantly hydrates, steadily releasing moisture, skin conditioners, and nutrients throughout the day. A long-lasting cushion of humectants leaves skin smoothed and plumped, perfect for keeping makeup fresh and glowing. Ingredients include algae extract to moisturize and condition skin while caffeine provides soothing properties. see more...

• How is this for people with sensitive skin? I use nutrogena sensiti...1 Answers
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Not my favorite moisturizer, but not the worst. I didn't like the smell mine had, but that's kind of minor overall. It made my skin feel oily, not moisturized. I also had a break out after using it, but that could've come for a variety of reasons like hormones or all the junk I've been eating lately! Over all not terrible, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Sally H.
Sally H.
One of my favorite moisturizers ever! I have combination skin, and this moisturizer didn't leave my cheeks dry or my t-zone too oily; very light weight but super hydrating. However it is scented (light citrus scent), which I really enjoyed but may not be for everyone
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I purchased this a few months back since I hadn't been having any luck getting something that would moisturize but, not break me out. This does it! I've been using it now for about 6 months and it's super easy to work with and doesn't create blemishes. Love this!
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Loris, SC
Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Face Cream is a great overall moisturizer, however I felt it was not quite enough moisture for my dry skin. It left my skin with a slight dry feeling, which also led to dry looking foundation. Having extremely dry skin, It did boost some of my moisture, but not as much add I would have liked. I can definitely see how this face cream would work wonderfully on Normal to Combination skin. However, if you're really dry, you may want to try a more emollient cream, like Bobbi Brown's Extra line.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Clarcksvill Tn
This product wasn't the best and it wasn't the worst it could have been better I used it four times and each time I was left with a burning sensation around my eyelids and the packaging is always super nice with Bobby Brown and one of my friends used it and she loved it so it might just be my skin
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This cream has a spa like smell and a rich texture. It hydrates my skin very well and I can still feel the moisture when I wake up the next morning. I have dry skin and it hydrates well, but is not as thick and intensely hydrating as other products I usually use.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Baltimore, MD
I am absolutely in love with this product. It hydrates and moisturizes without feeling too heavy or greasy. It doesn't clog my pores and wears beautifully both on it's own and under makeup. It has such a luxurious feel to it and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new daily moisturizer.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
I love this stuff! I use this every two days just because I like to make it last as long as I can because it is a tad pricey. However, if you swear to keeping your skin moisturized and have yet to find a good face cream, this is definitely a good purchase.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Portland
I've had trouble finding a good moisturizer. This has been the best I've found for my combination skin. I love the creamy, not greasy texture of the product and that it makes my face feel dewy, not oily. May not be for everyone but so far it's my go to.
Jadorè I.
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
This face cream is one of my favorites because it is a thicker formula so a little goes a long way. I got this product from a beauty boutique inside of an airport and when I tell you it is absolutely wonderful. It makes my skin very soft and smooth and since I have really dry skin, I haven't seen any dry patches on my skin since I used it. If you have really dry skin this would be a great product for you to use.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
How is this for people with sensitive skin? I use nutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer right now mix with a pump of Aegean oil