BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This rich yet lightweight formula instantly hydrates and moisturizes, conditions and nourishes throughout the day (and is ideal for layering under makeup).

Who It's For:

Normal to extra dry skin types—or anyone wanting to hydrate thirsty skin with a rich yet lightweight formula that instantly moisturizes for seamless makeup application.

Why It's Different:

Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose and our signature Enriched Mineral Water Blend leave skin feeling smooth and plumped, plus visibly fresh and glowing. In addition, Algae Extract moisturizes and conditions skin while Caffeine provides soothing properties.

How To Use:

Massage onto clean skin morning and night.

• How is this product with dry skin? I like to be h... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good for acne prone sensitive skin? Good for a makeup pri...1 Answers
  • Is this creme good for combination skin? Can you use as a primer?1 Answers
Alex U.
Jacksonville, FL
100 % worth the hefty price tag. The product lasts FOREVER and a little bit goes such a long way. This was the perfect moisturizer and primer combination to use before makeup. It helps makeup last longer and I love how it makes my skin feel. Doesn't feel greasy but super moisturized and lightweight!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
This cream is super lightweight, but packs a punch. I use it before my color correcting primer in the morning and it provides a nice even base for my makeup. If I didn't have to color correct, this would actually be sufficient as a base for my makeup. It has a nice scent as well, but not overpowering. I'm in love with this!
Jenny T.
I have incredibly dry skin and this moisturizer helps so much. My face usually feels very dry and tight after I take a shower in the morning but after I apply this moisturizer, my face stays hydrated all day.

My boyfriend's chin also gets really dry and itchy after he shaves and after he tried my moisturizer once, he was hooked. Now I catch him stealing some every morning.
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
Love this product! I love all of the Bobbi brown moisturizers. It is perfect to wear under foundation or alone. Very effective! I bought it at sephora. I will definitely be buying more of this again!
Alicia C.
A primer and cream in one, I have never found another product that works as well! It smells great, and still has my face feeling fresh even after I apply it. It is lightweight and I think it would be beneficial to all skin types.
Alison O.
Estero, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The Bobbi Brown Hydrating face cream has worked wonders on my face. I use to use a different product from another company and this worked 100times better!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
I like bobby brown products this moisturizer is gentle on my skin it keeps my skin moist throughout the day . One thing I don’t like it’s the smell and that it’s a little pricey.
Lara D.
Started using this a sample of this a few days ago and am a big fan but had to knock a star off for the high price point. I really like this for use during our cold, dry winter use for my normal/combo skin. The cream incorporates a lot of natural ingredients and it doesn't have a strong, perfume scent (which can be irritating on my skin). When I first applied it, it went on nicely and absorbed easily but I wasn't blown away. However as the hour progressed, I could feel it penetrating my skin and it left it feeling very smooth and nourished. I have a metal applicator that I like to use to doll it out instead of tainting the product with my fingers.
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
This face cream is one of my favorites because it is a thicker formula so a little goes a long way. I got this product from a beauty boutique inside of an airport and when I tell you it is absolutely wonderful. It makes my skin very soft and smooth and since I have really dry skin, I haven't seen any dry patches on my skin since I used it. If you have really dry skin this would be a great product for you to use.
Jessica S.
Atlanta , GA
I bought this face cream after hearing several good reviews from my friends. The packaging looks premium and it contains a heavier cream than other moisturizers I have used in this past. This is especially helpful in the winter months when my face gets dry.

My only complaint is that it does require a lot to cover my whole face so I don't know how long it will last before I have to buy more.
Karina V.
San Benito, TX
I want to know if this one its good for a dry face,, or which one do you recommend . My face has white spots & I think is because its to dry
Fiona W.
I've been looking for a moisturizer that isn't too greasy but still provides hydration for my skin. What kind of texture is this cream? Has it changed or improved the way your skin looks?
Priyanka P.
Is this product good for dry skin?
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have very dry cheeks especially during winter. Do I need to apply a generous or small amount?
Margarita S.
Toledo, WA
I have been looking for a great face cream that will be great for everyday use and moisture the skin plus possible use before makeup like primer ? Will this one work?