BY BOBBI BROWN #62 in Facial Moisturizers

This rich yet lightweight formula instantly hydrates and moisturizes, conditions and nourishes throughout the day (and is ideal for layering under makeup).

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Myristyl Myristate , Glyceryl Stearate , Algae Extract , Cetyl Phosphate , Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether , Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) , Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil , Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Trehalose , Glycerin , Caffeine , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Myristyl Laurate , Phytantriol , Acrylates Copolymer , Lecithin , Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer , Phytosphingosine , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Polysorbate 20 , Caprylyl Glycol , Sorbitan Laurate , Myristyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Tocopherol , Glycine , Sodium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Hydroxyproline , Proline , Citric Acid , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

Alex U.
Jacksonville, FL
100 % worth the hefty price tag. The product lasts FOREVER and a little bit goes such a long way. This was the perfect moisturizer and primer combination to use before makeup. It helps makeup last longer and I love how it makes my skin feel. Doesn't feel greasy but super moisturized and lightweight!
katie y.
Stockton , CA
one of my favorite primer! I have dry skin and I use this as a moisturizer & primer in the AM. With this cream, I don't get creasing nor dry patches on my cheeks. It has this cooling feeling, and it's very refreshing.
Esmeralda C.
A current favorite! The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I use this as a primer and apply it after my morning skin care routine. This makes foundation blend out and wear like a dream.
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I have incredibly dry skin and this moisturizer helps so much. My face usually feels very dry and tight after I take a shower in the morning but after I apply this moisturizer, my face stays hydrated all day.

My boyfriend's chin also gets really dry and itchy after he shaves and after he tried my moisturizer once, he was hooked. Now I catch him stealing some every morning.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
This cream is super lightweight, but packs a punch. I use it before my color correcting primer in the morning and it provides a nice even base for my makeup. If I didn't have to color correct, this would actually be sufficient as a base for my makeup. It has a nice scent as well, but not overpowering. I'm in love with this!
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
Love this product! I love all of the Bobbi brown moisturizers. It is perfect to wear under foundation or alone. Very effective! I bought it at sephora. I will definitely be buying more of this again!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
I like bobby brown products this moisturizer is gentle on my skin it keeps my skin moist throughout the day . One thing I don’t like it’s the smell and that it’s a little pricey.
Alison O.
Winter Park, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The Bobbi Brown Hydrating face cream has worked wonders on my face. I use to use a different product from another company and this worked 100times better!
Lara D.
Started using this a sample of this a few days ago and am a big fan but had to knock a star off for the high price point. I really like this for use during our cold, dry winter use for my normal/combo skin. The cream incorporates a lot of natural ingredients and it doesn't have a strong, perfume scent (which can be irritating on my skin). When I first applied it, it went on nicely and absorbed easily but I wasn't blown away. However as the hour progressed, I could feel it penetrating my skin and it left it feeling very smooth and nourished. I have a metal applicator that I like to use to doll it out instead of tainting the product with my fingers.
Iris M.
Kalamazoo, MI
This face cream is one of my favorites because it is a thicker formula so a little goes a long way. I got this product from a beauty boutique inside of an airport and when I tell you it is absolutely wonderful. It makes my skin very soft and smooth and since I have really dry skin, I haven't seen any dry patches on my skin since I used it. If you have really dry skin this would be a great product for you to use.
Karina V.
San Benito, TX
I want to know if this one its good for a dry face,, or which one do you recommend . My face has white spots & I think is because its to dry
Priyanka P.
Is this product good for dry skin?
Margarita S.
Toledo, WA
I have been looking for a great face cream that will be great for everyday use and moisture the skin plus possible use before makeup like primer ? Will this one work?
Kelly N.
Bartlett, IL
Does this cream leave your face sticky at all or does it absorb quickly into the skin?
Fiona W.
I've been looking for a moisturizer that isn't too greasy but still provides hydration for my skin. What kind of texture is this cream? Has it changed or improved the way your skin looks?