BY BOBBI BROWN

This rich yet lightweight formula instantly hydrates and moisturizes, conditions and nourishes throughout the day (and is ideal for layering under makeup).

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Myristyl Myristate , Glyceryl Stearate , Algae Extract , Cetyl Phosphate , Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether , Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) , Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil , Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Trehalose , Glycerin , Caffeine , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Myristyl Laurate , Phytantriol , Acrylates Copolymer , Lecithin , Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer , Phytosphingosine , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Polysorbate 20 , Caprylyl Glycol , Sorbitan Laurate , Myristyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Tocopherol , Glycine , Sodium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Hydroxyproline , Proline , Citric Acid , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product with dry skin? I like to be hydrated ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne prone sensitive skin? Good for a ma...1 Answers
  • Is this creme good for combination skin? Can you use as a...1 Answers
Alex U.
Jacksonville, FL
100 % worth the hefty price tag. The product lasts FOREVER and a little bit goes such a long way. This was the perfect moisturizer and primer combination to use before makeup. It helps makeup last longer and I love how it makes my skin feel. Doesn't feel greasy but super moisturized and lightweight!
Diamond C.
Las Vegas , NV
This product is a great moisturizer. I mainly use this as a night time moisturizer during the summer months because it's very creamy and I have combination/oily skin. During the winter months I use it daily and it keeps my skin hydrated throughout out the day.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
This cream is super lightweight, but packs a punch. I use it before my color correcting primer in the morning and it provides a nice even base for my makeup. If I didn't have to color correct, this would actually be sufficient as a base for my makeup. It has a nice scent as well, but not overpowering. I'm in love with this!
Esmeralda C.
A current favorite! The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I use this as a primer and apply it after my morning skin care routine. This makes foundation blend out and wear like a dream.
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
I like bobby brown products this moisturizer is gentle on my skin it keeps my skin moist throughout the day . One thing I don’t like it’s the smell and that it’s a little pricey.
Lara D.
Started using this a sample of this a few days ago and am a big fan but had to knock a star off for the high price point. I really like this for use during our cold, dry winter use for my normal/combo skin. The cream incorporates a lot of natural ingredients and it doesn't have a strong, perfume scent (which can be irritating on my skin). When I first applied it, it went on nicely and absorbed easily but I wasn't blown away. However as the hour progressed, I could feel it penetrating my skin and it left it feeling very smooth and nourished. I have a metal applicator that I like to use to doll it out instead of tainting the product with my fingers.
Iris M.
Westland , MI
This face cream is one of my favorites because it is a thicker formula so a little goes a long way. I got this product from a beauty boutique inside of an airport and when I tell you it is absolutely wonderful. It makes my skin very soft and smooth and since I have really dry skin, I haven't seen any dry patches on my skin since I used it. If you have really dry skin this would be a great product for you to use.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
It's not bad, but I'm not a big fan. It has a pretty thick consistency and needs to be worked into the face. It also has a smell I personally do not like - I guess it seems more chemically to me. It's also a little stickier on the face, not necessarily soft. Maybe it's just me, but the sensation I get when applying it isn't pleasant or soothing - it is kind of irritating/burning actually. Just doesn't do it for me.
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this face cream after hearing several good reviews from my friends. The packaging looks premium and it contains a heavier cream than other moisturizers I have used in this past. This is especially helpful in the winter months when my face gets dry.

My only complaint is that it does require a lot to cover my whole face so I don't know how long it will last before I have to buy more.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have dry skin and hardly have breakouts but my skin gets so dry especially in the winter that my skin flakes. I need a super hydrating moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy and this was perfect! And I love the smell too. It's not fruity smell but something like organic and light.

This was gifted from my friend who said she didn't like it and she has dry acne prone skin. So maybe it's not for everyone but I really enjoy it
Priyanka P.
Is this product good for dry skin?
Karina V.
San Benito, TX
I want to know if this one its good for a dry face,, or which one do you recommend . My face has white spots & I think is because its to dry
Fiona W.
I've been looking for a moisturizer that isn't too greasy but still provides hydration for my skin. What kind of texture is this cream? Has it changed or improved the way your skin looks?
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have very dry cheeks especially during winter. Do I need to apply a generous or small amount?
Margarita S.
Toledo, WA
I have been looking for a great face cream that will be great for everyday use and moisture the skin plus possible use before makeup like primer ? Will this one work?

Sephora