Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BOBBI BROWN #6 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin. This cult-favorite cream leaves the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for up to 24 hours.

• I simply have bags under my eyes that I want to rid of, will this...1 Answers
  • Would this help with fine lines and dark circles?3 Answers
  • Is this creamy? And have you seen a difference in...Be the first to answer!
Nait S.
Nait S.
Arlington, VA
I suffer from eczema. My most problematic areas are my neck, sides of my face, back and eyelids. This winter was extremely cold and extremely drying for my skin. My eyelids were dry, red, and very flaky, to the point where it looked like my eyelashes had dandruff. Not a great look when you work in a medical office, and you greet patients all day.

I received a gift set of travel sized Bobbi Brown skin products as a gift, and one of the items was this eye cream. THIS EYE CREAM SAVED MY EYELIDS!!! After two days of using it, I saw immediate results. The flaking was getting less. The redness slowly going away. The skin around my eyes drank it up. So hydrating. Not only that, the skin around my eyes looked like it had a certain glow to them. Which I never saw with any other eye cream I've used.

I've bought the full size of this product. It's part of my everyday skincare routine. Part of my holy grail products. Five stars, Bobbi Brown. This eye cream is the bomb.com.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample from a Nordstrom order, enough for about 3-5 uses. After having used the balm version, I felt like this eye cream was a bit boring & basic. It’s unscented & lightweight, good for daytime use, but it didn’t really feel like it hydrated the area around my eyes. I typically focus on the edges (crowsfeet area) & under my eye with eye creams. I felt like there was no difference between this and a basic drugstore eye cream, except the price point.

I owned the full sized balm version before, which provided a more intense level of hydration. It was more suitable for night time use, soothing & relaxing the soft tender skin under my eyes, but I think it doesn’t exist anymore. The packaging on that one should be similar - in a beautiful heavy glass jar with a plastic twist off cap.
Elaina F.
Elaina F.
Arab, AL
I received a small jar of this eye cream as a free gift with purchase from the Bobbi Brown counter. I had never used this one before, but have tried other eye creams for hydrating under my eyes. This one has a thicker consistency to most eye creams I have tried in the past, and I would certainly consider it a "cream". Due to the thicker consistency, and I am assuming the type of emollients in it, it does a fantastic job with hydrating under my eye. I especially make sure i use this when I am applying concealer and corrector, because it helps prevent caking and lines that can otherwise be created due to my dryness. Also, since it is so thick a little goes a long way. I will purchase once my small jar runs out.
MARIA R.
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is a dream come true! its probably the best eye cream i have ever tried and actually loved enough to repurchase which doesn't happen often for me! its so light weight and perfection under makeup! if you have a problem with dryness, dehydration or concealer creasing or dryness after setting the concealer with a lightweight powder you must try this gem! its so worth it! it transformed my under eyes entirely they had dehydration bumps all under and when i added makeup and powder they were ecsentuated times 10 but this eye cream helped so much! it hydrates whiles being light weight and doesn't leave any residue behind! my holy grail eye cream right here!
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Asheville, NC
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream is one of four eye creams in my everyday rotation. The other three are Chanel Le Lift, Amore Pacific Moisture Bound, and Dior Hydra Life Sorbet. I have so many because between these four I cannot pick one that I love more than the others. I think grouping this in with the others is pretty good company -- I do not yet need a miracle cream and have just started to be concerned with the beginnings of lines due to squinting and smiling. The scent of this eye cream is very comforting to me, and it works well under makeup. The packaging is nice to hold, easy to open (UNlike the AmorePacific Moisture Bound container).
Sophi F.
Sophi F.
Dallas, TX
I'm on my second jar of the TRAVEL size, one jar lasts about a month when used twice a day. I use to have these bumps around my eyes (dark circle area) and I didn't know what they were. They wouldn't go away! I didn't start using this cream expecting it to do anything for them, but surprising they are ALL GONE! My under eye area is so soft and smooth and HYDRATED! I didn't realize how dry they use to be until I started using this. My dark circles are still there but are definitely lighter! Which is good enough for me. If you have dark circles you know that any improvement is a miracle.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Duluth, MN
This product is WAYYY over the normal price i would like to spend on a product. However i got a sample of it and tried it out and i have been hooked every since. Its fairly decent size considering a little goes along way with this cream. It is soooo hydrating and makes you feel so good in the morning. Its very gentle on the skin. I often am up late and have early mornings this really helps with the under the eye bags. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry or brittle skin around eyes, thin skin around eyes, and people (including myself) don't get enough sleep
Ellie Q.
Ellie Q.
Seattle, WA
This eye cream was both luxurious and effective. I started using it per the advice of my makeup and skin care consultant and fell in love instantly. If you have a little bit drier skin it is especially amazing, and you only need a small amount for each eye. It sinks in and makes skin feel velvety smooth and soft-plus helps prevent under eye wrinkling! To top it off, Bobbi Brown products are not tested on animals, so it's cruelty free! I personally will be purchasing this product again once I run out (which will take a while since it lasts forever)!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good eye cream. It certainly left my undereye area feeling hydrated (which is what I look for as I have dry skin). I can't say it was excellent though as I have used eye creams that impressed me more (ie a bit more plumping around the very fine lines I have). Still, I would rate it four stars..except for one thing: I feel the price is higher than it needs to be. I've tried other eye creams that deliver the same 4-star results for a fraction of the price. I hope Bobbi Brown either improves the formula or lowers the price on this one.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
This is a quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin. It is my favorite cream because it leaves the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for up to 24 hours!!!!! Anyone looking for a lightweight, soothing eye cream to wear on its own or layered under concealer for a flawless finish. This is the one! You must buy it👌🏼 it's enriched with mineral water blend to hydrate, balance and revive skin. Aloe vera and witch hazel extract comfort, while jojoba seed, avocado oil, and squalane condition. Highly recommended😍👍🏼
Shane B.
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Is it worth the expensive price tag?
Marisa  .
Marisa .
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you purchase this product?
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this do anything for dark circles?
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Is this creamy? And have you seen a difference in your eyes
harneet k.
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eye cream okay to use around sensitive eyes? Lately due to the weather change, my eyes have been so sensitive to tou h. Any tiny amount of rubbing triggers itchiness, how great is this for sensitive eyes and how effective ?