Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BOBBI BROWN #3 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin. This cult-favorite cream leaves the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for up to 24 hours.

• Does it really work?1 Answers
  • I simply have bags under my eyes that I want to rid of, will this...1 Answers
  • Would this help with fine lines and dark circles?3 Answers
Erica S.
I have been using Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream for at least 10 years now and it is hands down the absolute best eye cream for dry under eyes. It is on the more pricey end and not much comes in the pot but a little goes an extremely long way (1 pot can last me almost a year with 6 days of use). This Hydrating Eye Cream gives your under eyes a big dose of hydration without ever looking or feeling greasy. It is not super heavy either, even though it is on the thicker side. It does well under makeup although I'd recommend waiting atleast 15 minutes before applying anything over it. I love applying it before bed the most, as part of my nighttime skincare routine. It melts in my skin and soaks in while im sleeping so when i wake my eyes are brighter and feel so soft & smooth. I am though giving it 4 out of 5 stars for the simple fact that this specific eye cream by Bobbi Brown only has one benefit/use, to hydrate... I prefer eye products that do multiple things for the simplicity of just having to put less products on my skin & take up less of my timwle but having hydrated/moisturized skin alone does help to keep wrinkles at bay & helps to keep that area more plump, which ineveitably makes your under eye makeup, like concealer & powders, look less heavy, cakey and crease less. So overall I will use this product until the day I die and when i die I know I'll be one hydrated corpse, or atleast my under eye area will be ;) anyone though can use this. I have combo skin & it works miracles. Never breaks me out.
Nicole D.
Morristown
i wouldn’t consider this a miracle at work but it is a good eye cream especially for sensitive skin under the eyes. It doesn’t burn or leave red marks, very light weight and doesn’t smell bad. Definitely helped my eyes clear up. It absorbs well and doesn’t leave a residue of feeling like there was something put on there to begin with. It is pricey but i feel that’s the only downfall, but if you are willing to spend around 50$ on a eye care product this is a recommended one.
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
I decided to try this out on a whim to be honest, along with her skin base and moisturizer.  I really like the way it applies and feels.  It’s not greasy and it didn’t irritate my eyes.  I apply a very small amount which goes a long way.  I have had it for a year and I’m only halfway through it.  It is on the expensive side but it is worth the money and it lasts a long time if you don’t over do it. I would recommend it!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I have been using this Eye Cream for a couple of years now. It's a part of my nighttime skincare routine that I never skip. Although, it is really pricey, it is my absolute favorite. It's very light and does not sting or make your skin look greasy. A little bit goes a long way, too!
Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
Maybe I have incredibly sensitive, dry skin, but his eye cream did not keep my eyes refreshed and moisturized throughout the day. I typically apply this product at night and find that my eyes water profusely, even if I avoid contact with my eyes. I really like the texture and the fact that it’s scent-free, but it’s not a product I would buy again for the price.
Smiley M.
When I first tested this product I received a sample from a friend. The first 3 days I could see how hydrated my under eyes slowly started to become. The packaging was beautiful and elegant. It met my expectations for a hydrating under eye cream !
sandy c.
I absolutely love this cream. it's so thick and moisturizing with the perfect packaging. my under eye area is usually really dry with lots of dry patches, but using this at night time, it made it all disappear when i wake up. I wouldn't recommend using this before applying make up because it makes the concealer apply cakey
Ali R.
Broomfield
This was a LIFESAVER while I was on accutane. Absolutely everything was dry but my under eyes were still smooth and hydrated. Only 4 stars because once off accurane, I found its consistency to be muuuch too thick and even made me break out around my eyes (!?!) Great product if you have flawless skin
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I actually really love this cream!! It doesn't make me break out and it absolutely brightens my under eye. The price is a little steep but I have yet to go through all of my sample product. I am sure that I will be purchasing this in the future though, because it is rare that I find a product for my eyes that I actually like.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have dry, flaky eyes, mainly due to a thyroid issue. I brought this in a set at an airport. It was a small glass container that lasted well over 8 months which is great value!

It is very rich....glides on the eyes. Immediately leaves then moistened and moisturized. I typically used it at night as I didn’t want to put eyeshadow over it as it is a little greasy feeling, which was fine by me. Didn’t sting
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Is it worth the expensive price tag?
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
Where can you purchase this product?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Is this creamy? And have you seen a difference in your eyes
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Does this do anything for dark circles?
Jessica F.
What does this product do exactly ? My under eye is dry with fine lines and I have dark circles. Does it help with any of these ?