Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThis cult-favorite cream leaves the eye area soft smooth and refreshed. Formulated with Bobbi Browns signature Enriched Mineral Water Blend to hydrate balance and revive skin. Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel extract Jojoba Seed Avocado Oil and Squalane help skin feel comforted and conditioned.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Ethylhexyl Palmitate Squalane Butylene Glycol Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil Hamamelis Virginiana Witch Hazel Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Cholesterol Peg-100 Stearate Glycerin Sodium Pca Trehalose Ascorbyl Palmitate Ethylhexylglycerin Hydroxyproline Proline Acrylates Copolymer Phytantriol Glycine Linoleic Acid Phytosphingosine Sodium Hydroxide Tocopheryl Acetate Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopherol Carbomer Disodium Edta PhenoxyethanolbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Phthalatesbr- Sulfatesbr- Sulfitesbr- GlutenbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply with fingers patting gently around eye area. Make sure cream is fully absorbed before applying Concealer.ulli0.5 oz./liliWeb ID 501736/li/ul

Ohh wow dieses tolle Produkt möchte ich ja sehr gerne mal testen 🥰 Bitte könnt ihr mir das Zusenden? #influensta #voxbox.
Is this helpful with under eye dryness?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
vibhuti A.
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by vibhuti A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this eye cream so much. Just before applying the makeup & after cleansing the face, i take a small amount on my fingers, and pat it under my eyes, it makes the eyes look shine & give a bold effect. The texture is so creamy that a pinch of cream is enough to apply.
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Zuly B.
I purchased this on a whim and it’s been one of my favorite eye creams ever since! It hydrates my undereyes without any irritation but If you are seeking something to banish fine lines or eye bags, this is not for that.
Maria _.
batonrouge
This eye cream is a dream come true! its probably the best eye cream i have ever tried and actually loved enough to repurchase which doesn't happen often for me! its so light weight and perfection under makeup! if you have a problem with dryness, dehydration or concealer creasing or dryness after setting the concealer with a lightweight powder you must try this gem! its so worth it! it transformed my under eyes entirely they had dehydration bumps all under and when i added makeup and powder they were ecsentuated times 10 but this eye cream helped so much! it hydrates whiles being light weight and doesn't leave any residue behind! my holy grail eye cream right here!
Cortney M.
Morgantown, WV
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Cortney M.
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Cortney M.
I love the smell of this product! It also feel amazing when applying. The texture of the moisturizer is soft and smooth and leaves the under eye smooth too! I would recommend this product to other but I do think it is a little pricey for what you are getting. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
Nait S.
I suffer from eczema. My most problematic areas are my neck, sides of my face, back and eyelids. This winter was extremely cold and extremely drying for my skin. My eyelids were dry, red, and very flaky, to the point where it looked like my eyelashes had dandruff. Not a great look when you work in a medical office, and you greet patients all day. I received a gift set of travel sized Bobbi Brown skin products as a gift, and one of the items was this eye cream. THIS EYE CREAM SAVED MY EYELIDS!!! After two days of using it, I saw immediate results. The flaking was getting less. The redness slowly going away. The skin around my eyes drank it up. So hydrating. Not only that, the skin around my eyes looked like it had a certain glow to them. Which I never saw with any other eye cream I've used. I've bought the full size of this product. It's part of my everyday skincare routine. Part of my holy grail products. Five stars, Bobbi Brown. This eye cream is the bomb.com.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is such a nice hydrating under eye cream. It is so Soft and smooth I know that I am a little goes on the long way. It makes my skin look great under eye make up because it doesn’t dry it out or anything it’s perfect. However this is on the pricier and so if you’re looking to him that’s a nice under eye cream I would go with this
Vivi B.
Orlando
I purchased this and it caused me irritation in addition not moisturating to me.
The scent was strong to me, I wish it had worked due to the reviews I’ve read before I was ready to jump but this time didn’t work. Still on the hunt for the perfect eye cream Bobbi Brown Deluxe Hydrating Face Cream
Wais E.
Lorton, VA
Very nice, as my sister says. It was very durable, and makes it a lot easier than other eye creams! I have purchased it only once, but it truly is great. Very effective. No room for improvement. It's truly great!
Veronica N.
Seymour, CT
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Veronica N.
I got this product in a box from Influenster for free! I love it, it helps to make my foundation go on smoothly without any dry patches. Another thing I like about this product is how it is so thick and the smell is very light but nice. This really moisturizes my skin well, and works great under makeup or without! Would recommend.
Jami H.
This eye cream helped my under eye bags so much. This is my third time using this product and honestly it is worth the price. The packaging is excellent and the results are worth it.

396 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie M.
Bellwood, IL
il y a 3 mois
Katrina L. il y a 3 mois
Yes, absolutely!!! It’s never too early to start an eye cream routine, and this BB eye cream is gentle but you can tell is truly hydrating and caring for this sensitive eye area.
Nicole C.
il y a 5 mois
Luisa S. il y a 5 mois
Even my skin is passing from combination skin to dry skin in some zones, it really changes everyday! Anyway, I think my hydrating face cream does a good job in these zones!
Kimberly Y.
il y a 6 mois
Is Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream really worth the money? What else would you recommend as an alternative?
Kimberly Y. il y a 6 mois
Thank you both!! I’ll definitely be trying!!