BY BOBBI BROWN #3 in Eye Creams & Treatments

HOW TO
Use a touch of eye cream to prep the under eye area for smooth concealer application; after applying, wait a few seconds to make sure cream is fully absorbed.

What It is

A quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin. This cult-favorite cream leaves the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for up to 24 hours.

Who It's For

Anyone looking for a lightweight, soothing eye cream to wear on its own or layered under concealer for a flawless finish.

Why It's Different

Formulated with our signature Enriched Mineral Water Blend to hydrate, balance and revive skin. Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel extract comfort, while Jojoba Seed, Avocado Oil, and Squalane condition.

How To Use

Apply with fingers, patting gently around eye area.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Squalane , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Cholesterol , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Sodium Pca , Trehalose , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydroxyproline , Proline , Acrylates Copolymer , Phytantriol , Glycine , Linoleic Acid , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hydroxide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopherol , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

• Is this product hydrating? Does it work with dark circles?1 Answers
  • Is it absorbed quickly or does it take a while leaving yo...1 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
I saw some changes in the appearance of lines around my eyes when I used this product, however I prefer a more conscious brand and line of skincare called EVER. I have found that EVER’s Revive Intensive Eye Lift with LSR10®. This intensive treatment helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, lines and dryness for a total eye revival.

TIGHTEN AND SMOOTH: Marine polysaccharide complex works quickly to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and firm the look of the eye area within minutes of application.

BRIGHTEN: Pinoxide™ is clinically proven to significantly diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles.

HYDRATE: Ultra-filling hyaluronic acid spheres deliver powerful hydration, smoothing the appearance of wrinkles, and promoting a flawless surface.
Erica S.
I have been using BOBBI BROWN Hydrating Eye Cream for at least 10 years now and it is hands down the absolute best eye cream for dry under eyes. It is on the more pricey end and not much comes in the pot but a little goes an extremely long way (1 pot can last me almost a year with 6 days of use). This Hydrating Eye Cream gives your under eyes a big dose of hydration without ever looking or feeling greasy. It is not super heavy either, even though it is on the thicker side. It does well under makeup although I'd recommend waiting atleast 15 minutes before applying anything over it. I love applying it before bed the most, as part of my nighttime skincare routine. It melts in my skin and soaks in while im sleeping so when i wake my eyes are brighter and feel so soft & smooth. I am though giving it 4 out of 5 stars for the simple fact that this specific eye cream by Bobbi Brown only has one benefit/use, to hydrate... I prefer eye products that do multiple things for the simplicity of just having to put less products on my skin & take up less of my timwle but having hydrated/moisturized skin alone does help to keep wrinkles at bay & helps to keep that area more plump, which ineveitably makes your under eye makeup, like concealer & powders, look less heavy, cakey and crease less. So overall I will use this product until the day I die and when i die I know I'll be one hydrated corpse, or atleast my under eye area will be ;) anyone though can use this. I have combo skin & it works miracles. Never breaks me out.
April M.
When I first tested this product I received a sample from a friend. The first 3 days I could see how hydrated my under eyes slowly started to become. The packaging was beautiful and elegant. It met my expectations for a hydrating under eye cream !
Haian🌸 C.
New York
I would highly recommend this for anyone who has a lot of dryness underneath there eyes. I noticed my concealer was patching up a lot after setting it with powder, and once I put this on before my makeup application, the patches were gone and my under eyes were nicely hydrated, but not too much that my conceal was going to spread. I would also put this on the lips as well, it works great just to give that extra hydration.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is a very good product but not for what it’s supposed to be used for. I have used this for 2 months and have not seen any difference at all under my eyes with this eye cream however I am obsessed with applying it under my eyes, my nose and my smile lines before applying makeup and it keeps my foundation and setting powder from breaking up and creasing throughout the entire day. I can’t say it’s helped against under my eyes with lines or anything but then again it’s only been 2 months so I’ll update this review when the jar is empty. That’s another thing I have the tiny jar and I’ve applied it under my eyes every single morning and night as well as my nose and smile lines for 2 months and still have over half of my jar left.
Santos S.
new york
I obtained this set as a sample and haven’t looked back since. This product has no harsh smells and you can tell it is truly an incredible product because it doesn’t take long to penetrate in the skin. I love it so much. Haven’t purchased it again. Because ... again it’s pricey. If you get the large one but well worth it.
Cristian G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this eye cream its purpose is mainly to hydrate, dry skin leads to wrinkles lol... that being said I pair it with the dr Dennis gross eye serum along with Shiseido Benifiance Contour eye cream and my eyes look brighter.  I usually use the hydrating cream at night, the price isn't bad and a little goes a long way I also like the fact that I can use it on my upper eyelids without any problems.
Erin C.
Staunton
This is a good eye cream. I like using eye cream during the day as well not just at night and I think the formula is perfect for that. It’s not to oily and thick where your eyelids feel sticky all day, but it gives you that perfect amount of moisture to your eye for all day hydration. I love the smell too.
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
Ahh, bobby brown. Where do I start? My best friend is a B.B. junkie, so naturally I find myself trying out her plethora of products. This eye cream is exquisite. Goes on smooth and really soaks in while leaving a light moisturized feel. The packaging is sturdy and attractive too. All around great product.
Ali R.
Broomfield, CO
This was a LIFESAVER while I was on accutane. Absolutely everything was dry but my under eyes were still smooth and hydrated. Only 4 stars because once off accurane, I found its consistency to be muuuch too thick and even made me break out around my eyes (!?!) Great product if you have flawless skin
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Is it worth the expensive price tag?
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
Where can you purchase this product?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Is this creamy? And have you seen a difference in your eyes
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Does this do anything for dark circles?
Jessica F.
What does this product do exactly ? My under eye is dry with fine lines and I have dark circles. Does it help with any of these ?

Sephora