Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BOBBI BROWN #4 in Eye Creams & Treatments

What It Is:

A quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin. This cult-favorite cream leaves the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for up to 24 hours.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with our signature Enriched Mineral Water Blend to hydrate, balance and revive skin. Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel extract comfort, while Jojoba Seed, Avocado Oil, and Squalane condition.

How To Use:

Apply with fingers, patting gently around eye area.

• Is this product hydrating? Does it work with dark circles?1 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • I have the worst problem with when using concealer and then tryin...4 Answers
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
I saw some changes in the appearance of lines around my eyes when I used this product, however I prefer a more conscious brand and line of skincare called EVER. I have found that EVER’s Revive Intensive Eye Lift with LSR10®. This intensive treatment helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, lines and dryness for a total eye revival.

TIGHTEN AND SMOOTH: Marine polysaccharide complex works quickly to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and firm the look of the eye area within minutes of application.

BRIGHTEN: Pinoxide™ is clinically proven to significantly diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles.

HYDRATE: Ultra-filling hyaluronic acid spheres deliver powerful hydration, smoothing the appearance of wrinkles, and promoting a flawless surface.
Erica S.
I have been using Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream for at least 10 years now and it is hands down the absolute best eye cream for dry under eyes. It is on the more pricey end and not much comes in the pot but a little goes an extremely long way (1 pot can last me almost a year with 6 days of use). This Hydrating Eye Cream gives your under eyes a big dose of hydration without ever looking or feeling greasy. It is not super heavy either, even though it is on the thicker side. It does well under makeup although I'd recommend waiting atleast 15 minutes before applying anything over it. I love applying it before bed the most, as part of my nighttime skincare routine. It melts in my skin and soaks in while im sleeping so when i wake my eyes are brighter and feel so soft & smooth. I am though giving it 4 out of 5 stars for the simple fact that this specific eye cream by Bobbi Brown only has one benefit/use, to hydrate... I prefer eye products that do multiple things for the simplicity of just having to put less products on my skin & take up less of my timwle but having hydrated/moisturized skin alone does help to keep wrinkles at bay & helps to keep that area more plump, which ineveitably makes your under eye makeup, like concealer & powders, look less heavy, cakey and crease less. So overall I will use this product until the day I die and when i die I know I'll be one hydrated corpse, or atleast my under eye area will be ;) anyone though can use this. I have combo skin & it works miracles. Never breaks me out.
Janeigne N.
This is by far the best eye cream I have ever used so far! my eyes are VERY sensitive, and this didn't irritate them at all! it melted into the skin beautifully, and left me feeling refreshed for a full 24 hours. I would give this 5 stars, however I took a star away for the high price point. I pay a lot of money for my luxury cosmetics, but a 52$ eye cream just doesn't sit well with me, maybe 10$ less and I'd give it 5 starts and purchase the full size! I'm still using my deluxe sized sample I earned with my 500 point rewards.. I have a lot of product remaining.. Still undecided on whether or not to take the 52$ dollar splurge.. Maybe I will buy it in the fall VIB rouge sale...
Try this, you'll love it!!
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I bought this eye cream after seeing that this was the #1 ranked eye cream here on Influenster.  I was not disappointed.  This is extremely hydrating.  But, although it looks super creamy, it layers soo nicely under makeup.  I don't think this does anything on a long term basis and it really doesnt do anything to my eyes by hydrates.  But during the day, that all I need.  It is so worth the price and high rating.
Giddel L.
Northport
I love this Bobbi brown eye cream! It’s the best eye cream I’ve tried out there in the market! I’ve been using this eye cream for 2 years now. I’m on my 2 bottle & honestly a little goes a long way. It has a tacky finish to it that makes my eyes feel tight & lifted as well as a creamy texture. I love using this product at night!!! It has helped with the puffiness & bags under my eyes as well as brighten underneath my eyes.
Elise J.
San Marcos
Bobbi Brown is a solid brand if you’re in the market to spend your whole paycheck. Aside from the cost I really do like Bobbi Brown. It is a luxury brand but you get what you pay for. I gave it three stars because it’s kind of heavy and I don’t use it very often but it’s nice if I need a little extra moisture on dry winter days. I only use it during the winter because it is so thick.
Smiley M.
When I first tested this product I received a sample from a friend. The first 3 days I could see how hydrated my under eyes slowly started to become. The packaging was beautiful and elegant. It met my expectations for a hydrating under eye cream !
Kimm D.
San Diego , CA
Wanted to love this but it didn't play well with my concealer. Didn't seem to matter if I gave it time to absorb before doing my makeup or did makeup immediately after but every time I used this I got creases and my concealer looked almost patchy. If it worked wonders I would have found a new concealer but alas I'm not sure it really did anything for me.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Very good product with great results. I use this for daytime, I use PTR mega rich at night. The Bobbi Brown helps to blur my lines before I use primer and makeup. It’s very hydrating too! I also use the illuminating face moisturizer by Bobbi Brown on my face before I begin my makeup routine. It’s a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way!
Kyla M.
Eugene
Hey dolls,
like me almost everyone I got this as a sample. I have to give this eye cream two stars. I used the sample for a week (I know results won’t show up that fast) and NOTHING :( . I had. I difference in texture,color, puffiness, etc. I will say it had a good cooling effect.

Thank Ya’ll for readying my reviews!!!!
XoXo
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Is it worth the expensive price tag?
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
Where can you purchase this product?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Is this creamy? And have you seen a difference in your eyes
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Does this do anything for dark circles?
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
Is this eye cream okay to use around sensitive eyes? Lately due to the weather change, my eyes have been so sensitive to tou h. Any tiny amount of rubbing triggers itchiness, how great is this for sensitive eyes and how effective ?