Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThis cult-favorite cream leaves the eye area soft smooth and refreshed. Formulated with Bobbi Browns signature Enriched Mineral Water Blend to hydrate balance and revive skin. Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel extract Jojoba Seed Avocado Oil and Squalane help skin feel comforted and conditioned.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Ethylhexyl Palmitate Squalane Butylene Glycol Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil Hamamelis Virginiana Witch Hazel Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Cholesterol Peg-100 Stearate Glycerin Sodium Pca Trehalose Ascorbyl Palmitate Ethylhexylglycerin Hydroxyproline Proline Acrylates Copolymer Phytantriol Glycine Linoleic Acid Phytosphingosine Sodium Hydroxide Tocopheryl Acetate Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopherol Carbomer Disodium Edta PhenoxyethanolbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Phthalatesbr- Sulfatesbr- Sulfitesbr- GlutenbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply with fingers patting gently around eye area. Make sure cream is fully absorbed before applying Concealer.ulli0.5 oz./liliWeb ID 501736/li/ul

Is this product any good?
Is this good acne prone skin?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
vibhuti A.
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by vibhuti A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this eye cream so much. Just before applying the makeup & after cleansing the face, i take a small amount on my fingers, and pat it under my eyes, it makes the eyes look shine & give a bold effect. The texture is so creamy that a pinch of cream is enough to apply.
Jordan P.
Wexford, PA
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Jordan P.
This is a very nice eye cream. It’s thick but spreads on nicely and absorbs into the skin well. Doesn’t leave a residue like other eye creams I have tried before. I only gave it 4 stars because I haven’t seen a huge difference in the appearance of my under eyes in the past month of use, but it definitely has kept it hydrated! The packaging is very nice and I like that it’s fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and I haven’t had any problems with it! I would recommend if you’re looking for a good under eye moisturizer.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream and it retails for $49.00. This is quick absorbing and works for all skin types. Helped with dryness without being irritating, didn’t do much for fine lines or anti-aging. Having truly hydrated skin around my eyes is so important to me because I use concealer and foundation to hide my dark circles. Hydrated skin helps products look better on the skin. For the price point and the fact I am 40 years old, I need my products to have anti-aging ingredients. This is advertised as helping with fine lines and wrinkles, it didn’t in my opinion.
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Alexandra Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
A fast-absorbing eye cream that is meant to reduce puffiness, dryness, lines. The cream itself is hydrating, and indeed fast-absorbing, leaves my skin smooth, however, I did not notice its ability to decrease puffiness. Besides hydrating&moisturizing I do not think it does anything else. Despite the good ingredients it has such as aloe vera, avocado and jojoba oils, it also contains alcohol, ah. I understand that some companies use it for the formula so the shelf live is longer etc, but I do not need it in my eye cream. It is not among my favorites.
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Zuly B.
I purchased this on a whim and it’s been one of my favorite eye creams ever since! It hydrates my undereyes without any irritation but If you are seeking something to banish fine lines or eye bags, this is not for that.
Maria _.
batonrouge
This eye cream is a dream come true! its probably the best eye cream i have ever tried and actually loved enough to repurchase which doesn't happen often for me! its so light weight and perfection under makeup! if you have a problem with dryness, dehydration or concealer creasing or dryness after setting the concealer with a lightweight powder you must try this gem! its so worth it! it transformed my under eyes entirely they had dehydration bumps all under and when i added makeup and powder they were ecsentuated times 10 but this eye cream helped so much! it hydrates whiles being light weight and doesn't leave any residue behind! my holy grail eye cream right here!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,921 reviews
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Sarah S.
I am thoroughly impressed with the Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream. I typically only use eye creams at night, so I was surprised to see that this is one that you can put on in the morning under your makeup. I’ve been using it two times a day – once before bed, and once in the morning before I put my makeup on, and this has been keeping my under eye area quite hydrated during the winter months. It even helps make my makeup look better under my eyes. I definitely see less fine lines with makeup on, as I think that this settles into my fine lines so my finishing powder doesn’t. I am definitely a fan of this product.
Cortney M.
Morgantown, WV
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Cortney M.
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Cortney M.
I love the smell of this product! It also feel amazing when applying. The texture of the moisturizer is soft and smooth and leaves the under eye smooth too! I would recommend this product to other but I do think it is a little pricey for what you are getting. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
Nait S.
I suffer from eczema. My most problematic areas are my neck, sides of my face, back and eyelids. This winter was extremely cold and extremely drying for my skin. My eyelids were dry, red, and very flaky, to the point where it looked like my eyelashes had dandruff. Not a great look when you work in a medical office, and you greet patients all day. I received a gift set of travel sized Bobbi Brown skin products as a gift, and one of the items was this eye cream. THIS EYE CREAM SAVED MY EYELIDS!!! After two days of using it, I saw immediate results. The flaking was getting less. The redness slowly going away. The skin around my eyes drank it up. So hydrating. Not only that, the skin around my eyes looked like it had a certain glow to them. Which I never saw with any other eye cream I've used. I've bought the full size of this product. It's part of my everyday skincare routine. Part of my holy grail products. Five stars, Bobbi Brown. This eye cream is the bomb.com.
Gigi G.
Chula Vista, CA
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Gigi G.
I love this eye cream! It the perfect amount of hydration. My skin feels hydrated without feeling greasy. My makeup glides right over during application. A little goes a long way!

399 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie M.
Bellwood, IL
Katrina L. il y a un an
Yes, absolutely!!! It’s never too early to start an eye cream routine, and this BB eye cream is gentle but you can tell is truly hydrating and caring for this sensitive eye area.
Nicole  C.
1,049 reviews
Luisa S. il y a un an
Even my skin is passing from combination skin to dry skin in some zones, it really changes everyday! Anyway, I think my hydrating face cream does a good job in these zones!
Kimberly  Y.
il y a un an
Is Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream really worth the money? What else would you recommend as an alternative?
Kimberly Y. il y a un an
Thank you both!! I’ll definitely be trying!!