Bobbi Brown Hot Collection - Art Stick Art Stick - Berry uploaded by Erika A.Bobbi Brown Hot Collection - Art Stick Art Stick - Berry uploaded by Jordan B.
3 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

A versatile lip pencil that is a lipstick and liner in one, providing comfortable wear and a creamy matte finish part of Bobbi Brown's must-have Hot Collection, which features a range of cheek colors, eye shadows, and lip colors. Formulated with shea butter and emollients, Art Stick features a creamy texture and a lightweight feel giving lips comfortable wear that lasts for up to six hours. These pencils are perfect for anyone who wants the definition of a lip liner combined with customizable coverage. About the collection: Inspired by Kate Upton, the new face of Bobbi Brown, this collection pairs subtle nudes with pops of head-turning color, influenced by Kate's Florida home state. Think the warm nudes of the beachfront and the bright lights of Miami. This collection includes the Hot Nudes Eye Palette, Cheek Palette, and Art Stick. Each product in this collection is sold separately. "Subtle nudes with pops of head-turning color." Bobbi Brown see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love Bobbi Brown products! This color berry is beautiful on the lips!! I own a few of there lipsticks and lip Liners
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Review for: Orange
It is a super bright oarnge and soo beautiful and pigminted YOU SHOULD GET THIS IT IS AMAZING LOVE IT <3 <3 <3
Karina G.
Karina G.
Madera, CA
Goes on smoothly, lasts a while, and feels great! The color is also very pretty and goes with any skin tone
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this stick. I never had a bright color and was afraid to look like a clown. Well I was wrong, this lipstick changed my mentality, and although is pricey, it will last a long time. Perfect for spring and summertime.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really love Bobby Brown's stick are in the color Barry I feel like these very colors are great for my medium skin complexion and last long and stay on all day the only downfall that I feel that it's a chocky but I'm not sure if it's the formula or just a bad batch other than that I enjoyed it very much.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Orange berry ,and pink are three new,limited edition bobbi brown hot collection sheer lip color
Anisah R.
Anisah R.
Review for: Berry
This is a must have. It's soft and creamy so what more could you want. It also comes with a sharpener. They come in a wide variety of colours. I only got one in Shade 4: Electric Pink. The lipstick is quite expensive though. Each art stick costs£19.50 each which is quite a downer but I guess it is worth the money. What I love about this lip crayon is that it doesn't feel sticky or tacky. It's very subtle too. I also love it because it's very moisturizing too and feels like a lip balm. Also this lip crayon is very pigmented and is a matte. So anyway girlies, would you buy it?
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Lima
I have been looking for a New eyeliner, there is other colors?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these?