BY BOBBI BROWN

A light-reflecting powder that gives the complexion a high-impact, light-reflective glow. Sweep on Highlighting Powder to bring luminous, sheer color that's ideal for highlighting and strobing. A high-impact, light-reflecting powder, it's perfect for playing up your best features. Now in a limited-edition, mirrored compact with a slimmer silhouette and magnetic clasp, it's designed so you can touch up your glow on the go.

Dyanna M.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Other
I love this highlighter. I use it when I want a glamorous look. This highlighter is very pigmented so I would not suggest it for every day. It is better for going out or special occasions. The only problem o have is the formula is too chunky. There are chunky pieces of glitter in it. But I love the color so much I can look past that.
Brittany F.
Mebane, NC
Review for: Sunrise Glow
This is hands down my favorite highlighter!
It’s creamy and pigmented, I use this in everyday-night looks. Love this love this, I have nothing but great things to say about this product. Price isn’t bad considering how much product you get.
Leah S.
Buffalo, MN
I absolutely love this highlighter!! I have only used this one highlighter. It was my first ever and I never wanted to try any other brand because I love this one so much!! I love how it looks on me really highlights my cheekbone !
p b.
Review for: Sunrise Glow
I own the bobbi brown highlighter in the pink shade. It goes on as a frosted champagne pink, and blends in perfectly to the skin. Does not exaggerate pores, and builds up to a blinding stunning effect. This is one of my top 3 favorite highlighters ever, and i would recommend to anyone. Well worth the price.
Kristen H.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Sunrise Glow
Beautiful color! Stays on all day. A little goes a long way. I haven't even put a dent in it. It is a bit pricier than some highlighters but the quality if high end. It has a very pink/pearl undertone to it. I would buy another one in a different color because mine is going to last a really long time.
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Other
One of my holy grail products for powder highlight.  This color is so golden it makes me feel like royalty.  It definitely has the shimmery finish that I love with my highlighters.  It is very easy to blend and it is flawless.  I recommend this highligher for my tan and dark girls!!!
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Sunrise Glow
I also have the tawny glow but I picked to review this one because it has a really pretty pale pink undertone I love this highlighter just because it's so long lasting and easy to apply just the thing is, is that it's really pricey and you can easily find a dupe that gives the same highlight tone
💗Angelica💗 L.
miami
Review for: Sunrise Glow
this highlighter is amazing it gives the most high definition glow i would suggest it for all types of skin such as oily or dry it has a nice gold tint to it the foundation is a bit messy so i dont suggest that you use a hard brisle brush i would defintitly buy it again
Jakira M.
Charlotte
Review for: Other
The most natural but popping highlighter ever. Work for all skin tones and skin types (used on all clients). Very blendable and buildable. I’m stuck on this product and it only gets better with more light!
Amber R.
Review for: Sunkissed Glow
Great product! Super blinding high metallic finish but not chalky one bit. Very smooth in swatches and one face. Great on all skin tones dry , oily, combination all! It is long lasting does get all over the face once the day goes on. I would but this again. 10/10
Emma W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price?
Sophie A.
Is this worth the money ?
Jackie T.
It looks beautiful has anyone tried this?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
Beauty Junkie Expert
How popping is this glow? Real talk
Dezi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks very pretty and shimmery in the picture. Hows the pigment?