BY BOBBI BROWN

A high-impact, light-reflective powder that gives skin shimmering, rosy highlights. Formulated with a clear base and highly-reflective pearl pigments, Highlighting Powder creates a flattering glow. Plus, the superfine, silky formula goes on smoothly and evenly and doesn't settle into fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Limited Edition Pink Glow 0.14 oz/ 4 g

Start your review of Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Limited Edition Pink Glow 0.14 oz/ 4 g!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Clio L.
Mountain View
Very easy to use since it is buildable. I am more into natural enhanced beauty and this highlighter offers the option to go easy on the highlight. Also I love the color that makes it very natural and blends well with my skin tone. I am not a highlighter fan but it is part of my collection
Roselynn O.
Sagnaiw
I honestly love this. It’s blinding and so easy to apply. It’s a champagne peach color. It seems to last the whole day. I have no cons about this product other then the cost. I’m not sure if I would purchase it again due to the price but it is amazing makeup. But you definitely get what you pay for.
gabby c.
mantua
When I saw this product at Sephora I immediately fell in love with it! It is beautiful glowy highlighter with a stunning pink undertone that makes your skin look so beautiful! I recommend this highlighter and know you will love it!
Cassie O.
Newport Coast, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
So pretty and just the right amount of skilled. I love the champagne undertone it looks so good on my skin I am combo skin and absolutely love it. Super easy to apply
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a very good highlighter. It’s long lasting, and is worth the price. I was a first time user now turned repeat user. I would recommend this makeup staple for anyone looking to up their makeup look.
Breanna M.
Grand Island, NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is so beautiful. I love the Bobbi Brown highlighters. They are up there with Becca highlighters. The only reason i took off one star is because oftentimes when i apply this it can appear to have a more powdery or textured finish. I have to work with it a little extra to get rid of that.
Ella H.
New jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite highlighting powders. It is very long lasting and will be there all day. It is very sheer and also has pigment. It is very shimmery. I would definitely recommend to others.
Hannah K.
I love this highlighter!!! It is my favorite and I would highly recommend it. Gentle and effective on the skin for giving you a goddess glow. It is my holy grail!!! I love it and the price is right!!!!
Amanda W.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlighter is a very pretty color. It is a bit glittery. If you don’t like the look of a sparkling highlighter I would not recommend this product for you.
Alejandra G.
new york
Lo amo!! Tiene un efecto mojado que me encanta, lo mejor es que no tiene glitter, lo puedes construir si quieres que brille de impacto.

Sephora