BY BOBBI BROWN #62 in Highlighter

A light-reflecting powder that gives the complexion a high-impact, light-reflective glow. Sweep on Highlighting Powder to bring luminous, sheer color that's ideal for highlighting and strobing. A high-impact, light-reflecting powder, it's perfect for playing up your best features. Now in a limited-edition, mirrored compact with a slimmer silhouette and magnetic clasp, it's designed so you can touch up your glow on the go. see more...

• Does any one know were I can get this in Store under five dollars?2 Answers
  • Is the packaging heavy? Also, is there any way to distinguish bet...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this work really good on light skin people?2 Answers
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Scotch on the Rocks Pink Glow Highlight Powder
I love highlighters!!! This is high shimmer highlighter, it emphasizes pores slightly–it’s not off-putting enough in lieu of the glowy sheen it delivers.
When I wore this shade to see how long it would wear for, it hung on well for seven hours and looked a little faded after eight hours. The powder itself has a soft texture that’s very shimmery and metallic-like, but it never feels gritty, despite the amount of shimmer in the product. This product also looks really lovely wet, which enables you to bring out the metallic sheen for a very glitzy look.
Pink Glow is a peach-champagne with a hint of beige and rosiness and a frosted sheen
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I have this highlighter in "Pink Glow" and in the compact, it's gorgeous. When it's swatched, it's gorgeous. However, when I apply it on my face, it looks insanely glittery. If it didn't have little flecks of glitter, it would seriously be perfect! The actual powder is the perfect highlight, but the glitter does not give me the look I'm going for. I would recommend it to you if you don't mind a little bit of glitter, but if you want a highlighter that just melts into your skin and makes it look like you're radiating from the inside out, this isn't the highlight for that.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Afternoon Glow 0.28 oz
AHHHHHHH I freaking love this highlight so much! As a highlight junkie I jumped on this limited edition glow, and boy do I not regret a thing. This is the most gorgeous soft gold tone that really packs a punch. And come on, the packaging is so stunning how could you not want to go for this one? Incredible high quality, of course, the product is highly pigmented and can be worn naturally if applied sparingly but is typically a more intense highlight. I am of pale skin tone and I get pretty tan in the summer and I find this product flatters both tones.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Scotch on the Rocks Bronze Glow Highlight Powder
If I can I would rate this product higher than five stars I have been looking for a highlighter better than the Anastasia Glow and when I seen this product. I instantly fell in love I tried so many highlight is the day my hand was totally shimmering, but you know what I don't everything I had tried Betty this highlighter has been my total favorite it is totally worth the $46 and I totally recommend it to all girls to at least try I thought that this color and I bought the pink glow love it
Lili A.
alameda, CA
This highlight is my holy grail. It's beautiful and the bronze effect it gives off is subtle yet amazing! It is a really shimmery highlight and the light reflects off of it flawlessly. It does have a cute mirror with it and I always have this in my makeup bag thrown around and it hasn't cracked at all, some highlights do need a little more attention and I can't travel with them but this one is a perfect compact for everyday use in or out of the house!
Kyrsa W.
Dover, DE
Review for: Bobbi Brown Scotch on the Rocks Bronze Glow Highlight Powder
I love this highlighter. The coloring is beautiful. Great for women of color. It's not chalky. It really is just awesome. Not I will say, it's beautiful and there but subtle all at the same time. Now I am a highlight junkie. I want my cheeks to shine. It goes on nice and delicate with a brush, but I always end up taking the tiniest bit on my finger as adding it on top of and blending it with what I've already put on with a brush.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Afternoon Glow 0.28 oz
I really do like this highlighter a lot - its a lovely color, sort of a rose-gold I guess you could say. Its extremely soft and finely milled, easy to apply and blend out. It can be worked with in a way which will make all different type of highlighter lovers happy; it can be applied and blended for a subtle look or the "they can see me glowing from Mars" look. I find that this is is glowy and shimmery but in no way glittery.
Brittany B.
Playa Vista, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Sunset Glow 0.28 oz
This is one of the most unique highlighters I have ever purchased! It has a beautiful pink and gold, smooth iridescent shimmer. It is a truly buildable highlighter, with a fan brush you can get a really light application or you can use a denser brush to shine out of control (in a good way, of course)!! I don't find this emphasizes texture on the skin the way some highlighters can. Pictures don't do this justice!!
Allison D.
Worth, IL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Afternoon Glow 0.28 oz
I just bought this its stunning' the color is perfect for anyone slightly tan to deep skin. I love the packaging and the way they changed it by having the double Bs on the front. I would buy this again! I'm a highlighter junkie and this one is great! Unlike a lot of colors out there. A mix between superb by Mac (old) and a gold highlighter. It is expensive but the packaging makes up for it.
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Bow down to the highlight Gods. This is one of my favorite highlight for my skin tone. It gives me that glow from within look without that grease balls look. The wear is great. I wear it for the entire day and it was still intact at the end of the day. I got this in a luxury subscription box and I purchased the full size item because it's a must into a brown girl makeup collection.
Maria
Is thus color good with any skin tone ? I run in the more medium to tan?
Isabella A.
Hermitage, TN
I want to splurge on a highlight. Which one do you recommend?
Fabiola T.
Who recommends this product???
Elis N.
Wow ....is this worth the money ??
Sathi H.