BOBBI BROWN Highlighting Powder

What It Is:

You asked, we listened our cult-favorite Highlighting Powder is back. This high-impact, light-reflective powder gives skin shimmering pink highlights and is ideal for strobing. Plus, it's housed in a sleek, mirrored compact, so you can take your glow to go.

Who It's For:

Ideal for Light to Medium skin tones.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with a clear base and highly-reflective pearl pigments, Highlighting Powder creates a radiant yet flattering glow. Plus, the superfine, silky powder applies smoothly and evenly and doesn't settle into fine lines.

How to Use:

Using the Face Blender or Sheer Power Brush, lightly dust Highlighting Powder on the cheekbones, décolleté–anywhere you want to add a glow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Glycerin , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Squalane , Polysorbate 80 , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Dicalcium Phosphate , 1,2-Hexanediol , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Tin Oxide , Silica , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Who has it? Wanna purchase should i??
Is this highlighter good for day-wear?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Highlighting Powder!
Product Highlights
“love this powder i would recommend this to anyone i love it i would buy it anyway i love it ” in reviews
“this highlighter is so smooth on the face! i was a little in between before purchasing it because it is on the pricier side, but wow i'm actually loving it. the formula is buttery and the glow is unbelievable!! i got the darker shade for my olive skin and it really pops. this product will last you a really long time because there is quite a bit of product in the packaging!” in reviews
Lowell, MA
BOBBI BROWN Highlighting Powder uploaded by Rosie Q.
Purchased at: Lord & Taylor
Review for: Pink Glow
From time-to-time, I have to go back through my collection and reach for this highlighter! It’s a beautiful airbrush-effect powder, the one that I have full control and can build up the intensity. The pearly pigmentation with the rosy pink highlights gives a natural luminosity I really like. And it doesn't settle into the texture at all for a finely-milled product. It can be applied with a brush or a finger swipe and is long-lasting. My only complaint, the pan doesn't quite fill out the bulky plastic compact or feels like it’s high-end quality packaging, especially for $48. But overall, it’s still an excellent performing highlighter and I wouldn't mind picking up another one in a different shade.
New Brighton, PA
This highlighter is BLINDING and BEAUTIFUL! It is so SOFT and SMOOTH, staying on ALL DAY! I usually have the problem of my highlight fading easily, rubbing off, and having to touch it up, but I don’t have to touch this one up ALL DAY! It is a little bit pricey, but one, of not the BEST highlighters I have used, so I don’t even consider price a factor! Would definitely recommend as a good party highlight or to anyone that LOVES a blinding highlight like I do! Yes, PLEASE!
saint louis
Review for: Pink Glow
I LOVE how subtle this is. If you're looking for big, bold highlights, then go for Fenty! But if you want a natural, daily glow, then seriously get this stuff. The colors are gorgeous and they blend so so well. I love the subtlety of this highlighting powder, it's one of my favorite products to sweep on right before I leave in the morning for work.
Review for: Bronze Glow
Absolutely love this product. It doesn't shift or take off foundation and the glow lasts all day. Plus, its buildable! I like this highlight. I will definitely buy it again. It makes my skin fresh. It gives me a dewy look, applies easily, feels like velvet. I've had no issues with it wear, I find it lasts for hours. Great with and without blush.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder
Pink Glow is one of my all-time favorite highlighters. I purchased mine from the holiday 2014 collection, and I'm glad to see it back, even if it is limited edition. It's a light rose gold with a somewhat metallic finish. This is perfect for rose gold lovers who are typically too fair for other brands' rose gold highlighters (Becca, etc.).
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder
This is a very build able highlighter. Love how I can have a beautiful natural and radiant glow. If you are in love with a more 'In-Your-Face' highlight, you can definitely build up this highlighter to the desired glow. Just remember if you have too much texture, you might want to think about it with this product.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder
This is the first highlighter that I ever got and I absolutely loved it. I still have it and use it occasionally. It is super pigmented and a nice bronzey glow. It would look really good on darker skin and it looks absolutely gorgeous in the sun. I would definitely recommend this! #highlighter #bobbibrown
Review for: Afternoon Glow
GORGEOUS! A little goes a long way with this highlighter. It’s super easy to apply and looks gorgeous on all skin tones. I’ve purchased multiple times. It does come at a higher price point but is definitely worth it. I have oily skin and this stayed on for 15+ hours straight like I just put it on.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder
I am a sucker for a nice pinky highlighter. I first tried this when I worked for Sephora and fell in love. It looks so good on your skin. I have dry skin and it does not look dry at all. It lasts a very long time. Sometimes I have 10+ hours with this on out and about and it still looks great.
California
Review for: Pink Glow
I gave it 3⭐ because if you order online you put you hand in others to pick your shade.....I mean the marbling in my highlight had way too much white not enough pink, so I would recommend going in store and look at your shade (marbling) but other than that lays on beautiful in to the skin.

214 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 25 jours
Deveshi S. • il y a 9 jours
It is a very good highlighter