BY BOBBI BROWN #55 in Highlighter

What It Is:

You asked, we listened our cult-favorite Highlighting Powder is back. This high-impact, light-reflective powder gives skin shimmering pink highlights and is ideal for strobing. Plus, it's housed in a sleek, mirrored compact, so you can take your glow to go.

Who It's For:

Ideal for Light to Medium skin tones.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with a clear base and highly-reflective pearl pigments, Highlighting Powder creates a radiant yet flattering glow. Plus, the superfine, silky powder applies smoothly and evenly and doesn't settle into fine lines.

How to Use:

Using the Face Blender or Sheer Power Brush, lightly dust Highlighting Powder on the cheekbones, décolleté–anywhere you want to add a glow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Glycerin , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Squalane , Polysorbate 80 , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Dicalcium Phosphate , 1,2-Hexanediol , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Tin Oxide , Silica , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

BOBBI BROWN Highlighting Powder
  • "love this powder i would recommend this to anyone i love it i would buy it anyway i love it " in 159 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so smooth on the face! i was a little in between before purchasing it because it is on the pricier side, but wow i'm actually loving it. the formula is buttery and the glow is unbelievable!! i got the darker shade for my olive skin and it really pops. this product will last you a really long time because there is quite a bit of product in the packaging!" in 119 reviews
Dyanna C.
Los Angeles
Review for: BOBBI BROWN Highlighting Powder more...
Out of all my highlighters, Bobbi brown have to be my fav top 3. It is a “build-it-up-til-your-heart-desires” kinda highlight. Don’t get me wrong, this is how I prefer all my blush/bronzer/highlight because I feel like I need to be able to control since these are the last steps of my make up , I don’t want to ruin the whole face because the highlight or the blush is tooooooo much. I rather build it up rather than add more powder to tone it down. Bobbi brown never fail to keep me that glow I want. You can add tow sprits of fix plus or setting spray onto your brush and make that highlight extra popping , but if you use a dry brush, it will give you that subtle glow that every time you turn your face , people can see that light hitting your beautiful face-glow.
Emma R.
Little rock
Review for: Moon Glow more...
Omg kings of all highlight glow . I love and enjoy how bright it is because I am one of those girls who love to blind people with my glow and this definitely works for me. I would recommend it and i use this product on all my brides to be and they love it as well ... One you get it you will understand how beautiful it is .
Rosie H.
San Francisco
I have this in the shade Bronze Glow. I not only like the glow it gives, but there's a slight shininess or reflective glow that I've only been able to find in this product which is so pretty! I don't layer this on too heavy as this can look white or ashy on deeper skin (I'm around NC 50). A light few swipes is all I need for the perfect glow.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Afternoon Glow more...
I’m obsessed with highlighters and I’m so happy I decided to splurge and add this beauty to my collection. It provides such a gorgeous shine without being overly dramatic and is perfect for everyday or can be piled on for more of a night time Look. It lasts literally all day and I’ve gotten countless compliments on it since I’ve started wearing it!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This highlighter gives me liiiiiffffeeee lol it’s a bit pricey, but I’ve already repurchased it twice! You don’t have to layer it too much to get that beautiful glow, and everyone I’ve recommended it to have loved it as well. You can find it at Sephora ladies.❤️BOBBI BROWN Highlighting Powder
Jewels G.
Review for: Moon Glow more...
This highlighter is my entire life! I stalked Bobbi brown’s website waiting for a way to get this highlighter on sale (because $50 is crazy). Thankfully, during their Christmas sale I was finally able to get it and I’m so incredibly ecstatic! It blends into the skin so gorgeously and the glow. THE GLOW! Goodness! EVERYTHING! It stays put on my oily skin all day and a little bit goes a long way. Totally buildable as well. AMAZING!
CC W.
I have this powder in Moon Glow and have tan skin.  It is very shimmery and there is quite a bit of fall out.  There was a bit of a learning curve for me to apply and blend it.  I have combination skin and applied it to my checks temple and brow areas.  Felt it just didn’t stay in place and had to build highlight up.   Wish it came with a brush too.  I wouldn’t buy this again.
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Moon Glow more...
This highlighter is amazing I have a medium deep skin tone and this gives me such a pretty golden natural glow I’m always skeptical about highlighters because I have very oily skin so I don’t like to add shine but this highlighter is too pretty and makes me glow without looking oily
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Afternoon Glow more...
This is the highlighter of dreams. It’s so perfectly sun setting on the water in the late summer highlight. Used dry, it leaves a soft filter look to the highlighted areas, with a dampened brush, it gives a high impact glow perfect for all shin types as it does not have large particle shine enhancers. BOBBI BROWN Highlighting Powder
Amanda W.
Review for: Pink Glow more...
I really like this highlighter, it’s fairly subtle which I like when I do a more natural makeup look. This product has also lasted me well over a year and I still have a lot left. It’s not too glittery which I don’t like in a highlighter, it just leaves a nice sheen on the skin.
Care&beauty R.
Maddina monwra , Maddina
? Do I find Bobby Brown at Sefora
Maria
Is thus color good with any skin tone ? I run in the more medium to tan?
Isabella A.
Hermitage, TN
I want to splurge on a highlight. Which one do you recommend?
🇻🇪-🇺🇸 H.
doral
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Is this Bobbi highlighter just as good as the Becca ones? How does it compare?