Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder

Shop Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Does this highlighter work well on darker complexions?
How many types of color?
Who has it? Wanna purchase should i??
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder!
Product Highlights
love this powder i would recommend this to anyone i love it i would buy it anyway i love it in reviews
this highlighter is so smooth on the face! i was a little in between before purchasing it because it is on the pricier side, but wow i'm actually loving it. the formula is buttery and the glow is unbelievable!! i got the darker shade for my olive skin and it really pops. this product will last you a really long time because there is quite a bit of product in the packaging!in reviews
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bronze Glow
💣⚡The only other thing I have tried by Bobbi Brown was the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer and I love 🖤 this product as well Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Glides on super soft 🦋 and isn't chalky or powdery at all. And isn't overpowering either. 😍It leaves just the right amount of highlight and Shimmer on your cheeks and it doesn't have any glitter flakes in it either which is always 💯 a plus for me! 💣⚡ ✌ #influensterreviewer #gamechanger #girlpower #glamgame #ohsosleek #holygrail #wakeupmakeup #mymakeupbag #glowup #dewyskin #newfavorite #winterskincare #skincaresecret #beautyhaul #euphoriamakeup #fashionista #follow4follow
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Carly W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Pink Glow
Beautiful highlighter this is one of my new favorites by far!! Beautiful and illuminating
shivya M.
Parsippany
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by shivya M.
I love this highlighter..it so soft and gives dewy finish. Bobbi Brown is a big name
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: Lord & Taylor
Review for: Pink Glow
From time-to-time, I have to go back through my collection and reach for this highlighter! It’s a beautiful airbrush-effect powder, the one that I have full control and can build up the intensity. The pearly pigmentation with the rosy pink highlights gives a natural luminosity I really like. And it doesn't settle into the texture at all for a finely-milled product. It can be applied with a brush or a finger swipe and is long-lasting. My only complaint, the pan doesn't quite fill out the bulky plastic compact or feels like it’s high-end quality packaging, especially for $48. But overall, it’s still an excellent performing highlighter and I wouldn't mind picking up another one in a different shade.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Karen H.
Review for: Afternoon Glow
bobbi-brown-highlighting-powder-bronze-glow . I have afternoon glow but did not see afternoon glow to tag. First off I love the geometric shapes embedded in powder and how compact has a mirror. I have combination skin that is red and im getting fine lines. As some highlighters will bring out the signs of aging this one doesnt on me. Very pigmented, a little goes a long ways. This is now one of my favorite highlighters on the market!!!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Bethany A.
This is my best highlighter! This is amazing and it looks so pretty good on skin! Love how beautiful it looks on the skin and I recommend them!
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by DeNaris M.
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by DeNaris M.
I received this product complimentary from Bobbi Brown. This Afternoon Glow Highlighting Powder is amazing, i like to add a little color after my final bake. I applied this Bobbi Brown highlighter liberally over the high points of my face. This highlighting powder has a dewy and balmy texture giving me a beautiful glow.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Melissa P.
Review for: Afternoon Glow
This is an absolutely beautiful highlighting powder the provides a stunning subtle glow. It is buildable and blends beautifully. The packaging is sleek and includes a mirror for touch ups on the go. I love that it is shimmery but not glittery. I received the color Afternoon Glow which leaves a lovely sun kissed look.
Adrianne M.
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Adrianne M.
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Adrianne M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Bronze Glow
This is an great highlighter! Goes on smooth and gives you a lit from within glow. No chunky glitter. I actually own the Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in two colors. Good pigment. Would definitely recommend!
Lidia Karen M.
Alexandria, VA
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Lidia Karen M.
Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder uploaded by Lidia Karen M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Afternoon Glow
Amazing Glow This highlighter has become favorite highlighter. It is a light-reflective powder gives my skin lovely highlights. It comes in a sleek, mirrored compact, that is one of Bobbi Brown's trademark. I have fair skin and this is perfect for my skin tone. This powder has a clear base and is mixed with pearl pigments. It is a super-fine, silky powder that goes on smoothly and evenly and doesn't settle into fine lines. I use a brush that blends, and I lightly dust on my cheekbones and near my hairline. The consistency of this highlighter is smooth and light. A little goes a long way and the glow is amazing. I recommend you all the time.