Bobbi Brown Highlighter Pen uploaded by Eloina R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Highlighter Pen Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Does this work well, ive been trying to find something to highlig...1 Answers
Nicole E.
Roanoke
hello my sister and i love using this highlighter pen. my sister and i use this product a lot the only highlighter we use. its very easy to apply and  use. you can buy it off bobbi brown website and some times tj max. i have recommend this product a lot to my friends and they love it so much.
Anna B.
clarkesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I use it everyday! A friend bought it for me for my birthday! I highly recommend it!
Janet M.
Beautiful color! I have this pen in Rose I believe and its pretty, subtle, but still has a hint of shimmer. Perfect for summer use, a bit heavy on the face but wears well still. You would expect that since it has the brush already with it you wouldn't need to get messy at all but that isn't the case, you still need to blend after you put it on, otherwise it's a big mess.
Kayleigh S.
Does this work well, ive been trying to find something to highlight my upper brow.