BOBBI BROWN Highlighter Pen uploaded by Eloina R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

For gleaming cheekbones with extra pop. Lightweight and luminescent, the liquid formula creates a dewy, all-day glow and won't settle in your pores.

• Does this work well, ive been trying to find something to...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Highlighter Pen

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Highlighter Pen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rosalinda C.
Van Nuys, CA
Bobbi Brown is one of the highest quality makeup and skin brands in the world. The makeup and skin products are gentle on all skin types and used to help bring out your natural beauty instead of changing it. I would buy this brand, Sand & Sky and Ahava for the rest of my life if possible.
Nikita M.
Lancaster, NY
First I have to say this product is an absolutely fantastic value for the money you spend on it! I have incorporated it into my daily routine. I have also recommended it to a few friends and everybody shared the same sentiment at me.
Janet M.
Beautiful color! I have this pen in Rose I believe and its pretty, subtle, but still has a hint of shimmer. Perfect for summer use, a bit heavy on the face but wears well still. You would expect that since it has the brush already with it you wouldn't need to get messy at all but that isn't the case, you still need to blend after you put it on, otherwise it's a big mess.
Nicole E.
Roanoke
hello my sister and i love using this highlighter pen. my sister and i use this product a lot the only highlighter we use. its very easy to apply and  use. you can buy it off bobbi brown website and some times tj max. i have recommend this product a lot to my friends and they love it so much.
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
This Bobbi Brown highlighter pen is wonderful but a little bit more on the pricey side. It definitely helps add that touch of highlight to my contour though!
Araceli P.
Braselton, GA
Love it! Its definitely worth buying again. It lasts all day. And gives me the perfect highlight where ever I apply
°YvE° D.
San antonio, TX
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Lauren L.
new york
I like to use this on the bridge of my nose and under my eyes just to brighten things up before applying powder
Anna B.
clarkesville
Love this product! I use it everyday! A friend bought it for me for my birthday! I highly recommend it!
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna sorry going to be a long day and I ya know I wanna ya know how to ya I wanna was gonna you
Kayleigh S.
Does this work well, ive been trying to find something to highlight my upper brow.