BOBBI BROWN Highlighter Pen

For gleaming cheekbones with extra pop. Lightweight and luminescent, the liquid formula creates a dewy, all-day glow and won't settle in your pores.

Does this work well, ive been trying to find something to highlight my upper brow.
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Highlighter Pen!
How would you rate this product?
Jazz K.
Antelope, CA
I see so many like new products that I have not even like king before this is so interesting I’ve never seen a highlighter pen like this in my life just looks so cool
Stephanie O.
stevensville
Where do I begin!! Wow!! Super smooth last all day. I was super excited to try this product and it blew me away.
Kelsey D.
Milford, MI
This highlighter pen is awesome I had never used a highlighter in pen form before and this absolutely kills it
Valerie C.
Dallas
This is a nice product, although it is a bit too shimmery for me. I only use it at night.
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
First I have to say this product is an absolutely fantastic value for the money you spend on it! I have incorporated it into my daily routine. I have also recommended it to a few friends and everybody shared the same sentiment at me.
Lauren L.
new york
I like to use this on the bridge of my nose and under my eyes just to brighten things up before applying powder
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
This Bobbi Brown highlighter pen is wonderful but a little bit more on the pricey side. It definitely helps add that touch of highlight to my contour though!
°YvE° G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna sorry going to be a long day and I ya know I wanna ya know how to ya I wanna was gonna you
Taylor M.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I am a huge fan of highlighters. I am also a huge fan of saving time! This pen is perfect because I can leave it in my purse and put it on in the car, in my house, at a bar, etc. it’s so easy to apply and blend and leaves such a beautiful glow.