BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo

Two deluxe-size shades of our cult-favorite Highlighting Powder in a festive palette that glitters like a snow globe when shaken—perfect for gifting or keeping for yourself. Formulated with a clear base and light-reflective pearl pigments, the luminizing powder gives skin a radiant glow when used individually and a high-impact, multidimensional look when layered.

Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Glycerin , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Squalane , Polysorbate 80 , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Dicalcium Phosphate , 1,2-Hexanediol , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Tin Oxide , Silica , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Usage: Using the Face Blender Brush or Sheer Powder Blush (sold separately), lightly dust onto the cheekbones, décolletage—anywhere you want to add a glow. Use shades individually or layered for dimension.

This is beautiful. Has anyone tried this? I’m thinking about purchasing this product.
Ohhh these colors are prettyZ has anyone tried this? How is the finish product? This product line I usually can depend on.
Where can I buy them?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo!
Mehwish J.
Matawan, NJ
BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo uploaded by Mehwish J.
I really like this Bobbi brown highlight and glow. It has a beautiful glow and is pigmented. I always use it whenever I go out. Must buy!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product felt silky smooth on my face and Gave me an amazing enhancer to my natural summer tan! ❤️ 🏖 ☀️ 🔥 #ItsOurParty
Sheree G.
Vernal, UT
I do like this not love Anastasia is my fave but this is a close second goes on well stays on nice powder nicely packaged I did not have to reapply at work that’s a good thing I would recommend it to others
Shaina C.
Oh my God these highlighters are to die for I’m obsessed with the pink and the gold I use the pink sometimes as a blush i’m gold highlighter with pink it’s my favorite right now
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
Love love love..This highlighter is so creamy and very easy to apply. I love the way it shows up on your face. Its very pigmented and a little bit goes a long way..The colors are beautiful and any skin tone can use it..
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo uploaded by Alexis C.
This highlighter is the holy grail of highlighters. It’s a little more pricey compared to other highlights, but worth every cent. It’s creamy, very blendable and pigmented! You can make this highlighter palette last you for a long time! I am in love with the color duo in this palette they are the two best highlighting colors in my opinion. They leave the most beautiful glow ever! Highly recommend trying it!
Damaris P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This highlighter will last you for ever. The colors blend smoothly and is very pigmented. It gives you a very elegant finish. Get it you wont regret it!!!
Alden M.
near canada
This is such a beautiful highlighter pallet. It is quite expensive so you will have to take out your pocketbook. It has a beautiful pearly shade and a beautiful pinky pearl shade. It works with so many skin tones!
Kimberly S.
Absolutely love 💕 this highlighter duo! Use it almost everyday! Its the perfect color and creamy texture for any skin tone! And, the packaging is to die for!
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this blush and it is really great and I would highly recommend this blush and I love it so much and it is the best blush ever and I found this blush at Tj maxx on clearance for $ 2.50 and I was like what?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...