BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo uploaded by Nicole C.BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo uploaded by Alexis C.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Two deluxe-size shades of our cult-favorite Highlighting Powder in a festive palette that glitters like a snow globe when shaken—perfect for gifting or keeping for yourself. Formulated with a clear base and light-reflective pearl pigments, the luminizing powder gives skin a radiant glow when used individually and a high-impact, multidimensional look when layered.

Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Glycerin , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Squalane , Polysorbate 80 , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Dicalcium Phosphate , 1,2-Hexanediol , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Tin Oxide , Silica , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Usage: Using the Face Blender Brush or Sheer Powder Blush (sold separately), lightly dust onto the cheekbones, décolletage—anywhere you want to add a glow. Use shades individually or layered for dimension.

BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This highlighter is the holy grail of highlighters. It’s a little more pricey compared to other highlights, but worth every cent. It’s creamy, very blendable and pigmented! You can make this highlighter palette last you for a long time! I am in love with the color duo in this palette they are the two best highlighting colors in my opinion. They leave the most beautiful glow ever! Highly recommend trying it!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I have become a fan of Bobbi Brown highlighter palettes this was recommended by Sonjdradeluxe. The highlighter is subtle but buildable and very easy to use. It looks good on oily skin and both shades work well with my nc44 complexation. I do say that its worth that price and is a great investment. I also would recommend this.
Julie J.
Norwalk
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this blush and it is really great and I would highly recommend this blush and I love it so much and it is the best blush ever and I found this blush at Tj maxx on clearance for $ 2.50 and I was like what?
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very stunning highlighter palette. Two very beautiful shades that give you such a beautiful and luminous glow to the skin. These are pricey but highly worth it. Her highlighters are amazing.
Linh N.
Dothan, AL
So I have this product and I got it in a kit with the contour, highlight, and blush. I couldn’t find it but this is the closest thing to it. I love the color scheme and I definitely feel like a pink glazed donut with the highlight.
Selena A.
Schenectady
I’m so happy with this product not only is the packaging gorgeous but the product is very buttery smooth and pigmented. This duo is very easy to blend and can match with every skin tone. I love this duo so much
Karmin J.
Columbia Station
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this do well! It’s excellent for all your round and can be used when you have a tan or not for an added glow. This his last me forever and I use it almost every single day. Very high-quality and very nice!
Hana R.
pennsylvania
I love this I can use the pink one for both blush and highlighter and the darker on I can use for highlighting my whole face it’s really pigmented a little goes a long way and it lasts all day
Noemi A.
BOBBI BROWN Highlight & Glow Highlighter
Bobbi Brown Highlighter Glow comes in two shades. Love the gold brown and pink beautiful colors. Glides smoothly on your face love it.
Yana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the highlighter very much . Makes my skin glow in the sun or in pictures. A little expensive. I like it and would buy it again. Very pigmented and when you use both highlighter colors it look amazing in the light or the sun
Jes C.
BROOKSIDE , NS
Looking for a simple highlighter (highlighter for beginners if you will).... is this a good starter?
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
This looks pretty:) does anyone knows how much is cost?
anastasia d.