BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A high-shine gloss with a special mix of pearls in a clear base (for a super reflective effect).

Why It's Different:

This vitamin-enriched formula conditions lips while providing non-sticky, but long-lasting color.

How To Use:

Apply to bare lips with wand or layer over lip color.

Polybutene , Petrolatum , Polydecene , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Acrylates Copolymer , Simethicone , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Silica , Tin Oxide , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) , Limonene , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

BOBBI BROWN High Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "I have the shade Pink Tulle 2 and this is my favorite lip gloss. It's so perfect for everyday. Yes, its very shiny but it looks really good. I have had this for over a year a year and its about halfway full. On the lips its lasts a really long time. I most definitely recommend this!" in 8 reviews
sarah o.
Review for: Bellini, Bare Sparkle, Pastel more...
I prefer lip balm or lip gloss - to each their own :) These are lightweight and not sticky at all. Good doe foot applicator. Helps for a smooth glide onto the lips. A pleasant comfortable feel. The gloss gives off a dewy pearly shimmery finish. Great for everyday. Champagne and light pink shades are my faves in this line.
Connor D.
Harleysville
Review for: Electric Violet more...
the formula is great its super shiny and long lasting. the pigment isnt that great and it is a bit thick. but other than that its great the applicator is nice and the packaging is great. i get compliments on it all the time. i got this at nordstrom rack
Geneva S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the shimmer on this gloss! I always get compliments and it stays on pretty well. The packing it minimal and fits perfectly in my bag. I bought this at Sephora with my beauty points and I would definitely buy again!
Holly K.
This is a sheer gloss with sparkle. The depth of color depends on the color of the sparkle. It has a pleasant minty scent but is overpriced at around $26. If you have a CCO near you they cost about $17 which is where I got mine. The gloss separates in the tube after awhile, making it impossible to reach product up at the top. I enjoyed it but the minty tingle of Buxom glosses is way better, plus they have so many more colors!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Other more...
Sheer color would be the perfect way to describe this gloss. Electric violet is the color I am reviewing. It is a sheer fuschia gloss with pink shimmer fleck in it. I layer it over my Dior lip glow to enhance my lips. I do enjoy the sparkle but it does not stay on a long time. Its a gloss you have to reapply often but looks beautiful for the first 1/2 hour of wear.
Gissela S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Bellini more...
I got this lipgloss in a Sephora's favorite box and I must say it's a beautiful lipgloss with great formula. It's perfectly glossy and not sticky at all. It lasts a good amount of time and it looks beautiful on top of different lip colors.
Ashleigh M.
Have been buying Bobbi Brown lip glosses for years. I'm not a fan of the stickiness all the time but it's not bad enough to deter me from still buying. I always get a glittery one and love that it works over other lip colors or alone.
Maria M.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Caviar Oyster more...
I think this gloss is soo cute! You can also put it over any lipstick to give it a glossy look which I do often & think its pretty cool. You can also mix loose pigments like eyeshadows & such to create your own lip glosses using a simple gloss like this! Multi purpose, great investment ;) haha
Maggie T.
Review for: High Star more...
Love this lip gloss and how much the shimmer shines. It's in such amazing packaging and I bought online on the website. It's super easy to apply with the dole foot applicator and I'd recommend it if you're willing to spend that much because it's expensive
Erin H.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay product overall. The brush applicator is a problem and some times the product feels a bit thick on the lips. There is a lot of shine to the product, though. Good for day wear or casual events. I would not personally purchase again.
Vanna K.
Mount Brydges
Is there anymore products like this?
Ryley C.
How long does this lip gloss last?
Ryley C.
Is the consistency sticky or smooth?
Dulce B.