BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: A limited-edition eyeshadow palette that gives neutrals a luxurious upgrade in 10 multidimensional shades.

Why it's different: Create a range of sophisticated looks with shades from velvety rose to gleaming gold, all in matte, shimmer, metallic and sparkle finishes.

How to use:

- For a Modern Romance look: Begin by sweeping Cream all over with an eye sweep brush. Dust Rose-Suede across your lids with an eyeshadow brush. Blend Tulle Sweet into creases with an angled eyeshadow brush, then brush Spun Silk from the middle of lids to the outer corners and tap Damask Ball onto the inner corners with the same brush. Finish with eyeliner and mascara.

- For a Sparkling Stunner look: Begin by sweeping Lamé all over with an eye sweep brush. Blend Rose-Suede into the creases with an angled eyeshadow brush, then diffuse Vintage Velvet across the upper lashlines and creases with the same brush. Smudge Earth Metal along the lower lashlines with a smoky eyeliner brush. Apply Damask Ball at the inner corners with an angled eyeshadow brush. Finish with eyeliner and mascara.

• Beautiful colors but are they easy to blend and how pigme...5 Answers
  • Bobbi’s last eyeshadow palette got mixed reviews... has a...4 Answers
  • Are these all matte besides those two obvious shimmers?4 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Haute Nudes Palette

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Haute Nudes Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
Wow. Honestly wow. I have bought almost every high end palette released at Sephora in the last 4 years. Ive slowed down to only buying palettes that have colors i don't own. So im glad i received this to test because the colors really are unique. Especially the silvery type colors. And the gorgeous purple mauves are so unique and despite them being matte colors they are velvety and the color isn't patchy even a little bit which is amazing when it comes to matte colors. All the colors are super pigmented and blendable. Im 28 and have tired eyes because of my toddler and im starting to get fine lines around the eyes. Shimmers usually make them stand out but because these apply and blend so smoothly the color looks seamless.
Also, even without eye primer they apply well and last all day long for 8 or more hours without fading which i absolutely adored.
The high end quality of these making applying and blending quick and easy which make getting a gorgeous look every day quick and easy which gives every woman who doesnt have a lot of time in the morning the opportunity to look her best every single day with little effort. Even the colors all go together in any combination fabulously. Ive made 4 different looks in the 4 days ive owned it and theres so much more to make!
The packaging is beautiful. It has a hard, shiny black case with a puffy, velvet cover on top with the palette name embossed in it. Its absolutely gorgeous.
The palette closes completely so nothing is getting in or out which makes it perfect for travel. It's very sturdy and even though it latches really well it's a breeze to open.
Beautiful and big selection of colors and finishes, bigger pans of shadow for a longer lasting and better value palette. Many finishes and will look great on women of all ages for day or night. Office to party to home alone. The perfect palette and the only palette I've been really excited about in quite some time.
I received for testing but all opinions are my own. Contest entry.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I received this as a complimentary product from influenster. I was very excited to try this because I had never used Bobbi Brown before. When I saw the packaging, I was like “oMG, this is nice.” It has a nice soft velvet feel with glitter and opening the lid has a nice set of shadows. When I had looked at it, I was happy because these shades can be very nice for my light medium skin tone. Sadly, this did not. The shade Cream is very nice on the brow bone. Damask Ball, is beautiful and can be used as a face highlight. Champagne toast & Spun Silk are gorgeous and very pigmented. Earth Metal is very glittery but there’s no pigmentation at all. Just a bunch of glitter which is a miss for me. Tule sweet and trench toast are weak in my opinion as for matte pigmentation. Rose suede, lame is very pigmented and beautiful as well as vintage velvet. Vintage velvet is a burgundy wine color with glitter sparkles but patchy on my lids. For me this is very sad bc I had thought this would be a great palette but I think this leans more toward fair-light skin tones who will love this palette. I don’t recommend it because for me, the colors disappear, chalky, patchy and the shades feel very cheap. I will pass this palette and stick to other nude palettes that are way better.
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
This pallet is a beautiful cool toned neutrals pallet. I found the colors came out exactly as you see them in the pan. The shadow formula is smooth and glides on easily with the one exception for vintage velvet, with a little layering I think it will work fine although that shade for me will be used as liner with a wet brush so that one con is a moot point in my opinion. I do really love the color scheme and the variety of sparkle and satin's with a few mattes. the pallet itself is a hard case with a large mirror * there is no brush included so be sure to pack one if this is a travel pallet for you. I will wear this as an everyday look for the office. I think the price is a little high for the amount of shadows in the pallet, I feel like $40-45 would have suited it better but i do keep in mind this is a designer product. GREAT PRODUCT! THANK YOU INFLUENSTER AND BOBBI BROWN FOR PICKING ME TO TRY THIS PALLET FOR FREE!
Deborah M.
I liked the direction that Nordstrom and the Bobbi Brown company went with their nude palette.  Another rosy nude palette by another brand I can think of went to much into rose colors so this brings an interesting mix.  I received this complimentary as a gift through Influenster and was so excited to try it out.

Pros:
 Able to make some diverse combination of eye looks
 Metallics & sparkle eye shadows are very nice - my favorite being Champagne Toast.  I threw it on as a pop for a halo eye and also put it all over my lid for a little bit of sparkle yet not too much.
Cream provides that light neutral without it being bone or ivory, that were in many of the Bobbi Brown palettes.

Cons:
 Cream rarely showed up on me when I swatched it.  It may been because I'm that pale.
 Some of the mattes came off as a bit chalky and swatched a little patchy.  See attached image (hopefully).
Had some fallout, but also could have been caused by me forgetting to tap the brush off.

Surprises:
Damask Ball - great highlight and blush topper too.  If you want more glow, use a wet brush.

Thank you again to Nordstrom and Influenster for this gift and allowing me to try this palette.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
First of all, the palette is beautiful. The colors are pretty and if you love a neutral look with a dash of sparkle this is the palette for you. I’m. It a huge nude color lover but I can appreciate the look once in a while when I want to wear a bold lip but keep my eye look simple and tame. Some shadows do have some kickback and you will need to do some clean up if you apply your base before doing your eyes which is why I suggest (which is what I do) doing your eye makeup before your foundation/face routine. Use the shimmer/glitter/metallic shades with a wet brush to limit the fallout. Some colors blended out better than others and a couple I had trouble with but that could just be me. The shadow quality is very good though and you do get pigment when applied to the eyes, not so much with swatching. I will continue to use and work with this palette more so I can understand it better. Sometimes you need to get personal with your makeup to be able to apply each shade the best way lol.
Enny O.
I’m no stranger to Bobbi Brown cosmetics; I really like a lot of products from her company because she caters to a lot of different skin tones. The packaging is gorg (as expected), the lid cover feels velvety; it is cute and feels tangible!

However, this BOBBI BROWN Haute Nudes Palette, is not a hit for me (I am a WOC) so, these eyeshadows are too “nude” on me; you can barely see anything except for maybe a couple of colors. It is not as pigmented, but it is somewhat buildable; it is not buttery, but somewhat soft to touch; it has some shimmer. Furthermore, I will not rely on this palette alone for a big event.

I did not buy this new BB eyeshadow palette myself; I received it complimentary of Influenster to try out and then give my honest review/opinion.
Anna H.
1,423 reviews
This palette is a stunner. The shades are highly pigmented and all blend beautifully on the eyelid without smudging even after a long day at work the Bobbi Brown Haute Nudes Palette eyeshadow did not budge until I remove it (no raccoon eyes here). You can also build upon your day look by adding any one of the shimmer shades or metallic shades. You have everything you need in one palette not even one shade is unusable because for me the Vintage Velvet is my new eyeliner shade. I opted not use an eye primer and just used the shade Cream as the base shade. There are so many different creations so far in the week that I have used it I haven not repeated one yet. 10 shades in an eyeshadow palette is perfect and this palette has a great mirror for on the go or travel and it travel well because the compact is beautiful yet durable. Worth every dollar. I can see it lasting about 6 months at least. I received this complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
To start, I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

I have never used a Bobbie Brown eyeshadow, so I was unfamiliar with the formula. This palette has 5 mattes, 3 shimmers and 2 glitters. This is a nude color palette and I have to say I really enjoy the mauvey, cooler undertones of all the shades. My only complaint is two of the mattes, Rose suede and Tulle Sweet were very similar shades. Almost indistinguishable from each other when placed on the eye with a brush. The formula isn’t super pigmented, but is easily built up with the brush.

My favorite matte shade was Vintage Velvet a cool toned brown. It’s isn’t too pigmented, it helps build smoky tones easily.

My favorite shades overall however were the glitters. Hands down this is the best glitter formula I’ve used. The glitter is finely milled. It is best applied with a finger or wet brush. But this glitter will stick with minimal fallout and does not fade. I wore this for about 6-8 hours and the shade still looked glittery and fresh.

Overall, I think this is a middle of the road palette for my tastes, but I will definitely go back to use the glitters and brown matte.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Got this in a voxbox, I was extremely excited because this was my first Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette and it being a limited edition, and a luxury brand was just making my excitement grow even more! So I first opened the palette and oh my gosh you guys absolutely beautiful, inside and out! Then I swatched the colors and they weren’t as pigmented as I thought they’d be (not including vintage velvet that one can legit show without primer) so I tried a second time with primer and it helped! I loved 5/10 colors from there them being surprise surprise the shimmery colors. Do I recommend? Eh, for the price I’m sure you can find better palettes.
sue k.
Santa Clara , CA
I have been using this palette nonstop ever since I got it! I've always loved Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and have been using their eyeshadows for years now but this palette is a true favorite for me right now. The color pigmentation on all the shades are very good as I would expect from Bobbi Brown.
My personal favorites are the "trench twist" and the "rose suede". They are matte and I use them in almost every look no matter the occasion day or night. I have a medium toned skin and find the "cream" a little too light for me which I was bummed about originally since it is one of the two larger shades but I use it to highlight below the eyebrows and it's perfect! I generally like to wear nude matte shades which is why I love this palette so much but the shimmers in this palette are very wearable.
The only thing I don't like about this palette is the packaging. Although at first I thought it was cute because it was pink and fuzzy I mean who doesn't like pink and fuzzy but then I noticed it gets dirty very quickly so I kind of wish it was made from a material that could be cleaned more often. I personally love some of the shades so much that I would buy it over and over again if it were a part of their permanent collection.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Kayla P.
Leesburg
Beautiful colors but are they easy to blend and how pigmented are they?
Sandra C.
Hopkinsville
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
Is this palette worth the money?
Kit K.
Sacramento, CA
Bobbi’s last eyeshadow palette got mixed reviews... has anyone tried this?