BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Greystone Eye Palette Details What is it: Cool and polished, the rich grey, cream and brown shades in this limited edition palette transition perfectly from day-at-the-office polish to going-out glam-and anything in between. Includes light, medium and dark matte shades for a classic Bobbi eye, plus two shades in shimmer and sparkle finishes for pretty, party-ready glimmer. The sleek, black palette with embossed crest and silver interior includes a large mirror and Dual-Ended Eye Shadow/Eye Liner Brush. Why is it different: The five Bobbi-curated shades in this palette are designed to create a range of cool-toned eye looks-from subtle to sultry. Includes three new shades: Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Chiffon, Eye Shadow in Winter Grey, and Eye Shadow in Black Steel. How do I use it: Use the Eye Shadow Brush end to apply Eye Shadow in Cream from lash line to brow bone. Next, apply Eye Shadow in Winter Grey all over lid. For a little more glam, dust either of the sparkle shadows on top. To highlight eyes, apply a small amount of Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Chiffon to the inner corner of the eye. Finish the look by lining eyes with Eye Shadow in Black Steel-using the Eye Liner Brush-applied along the lash line in short, even strokes. A $79 value, yours for $49.Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide.

• Hey was wondering how opaque this product is?? I love opa...1 Answers
  • I have heard and read a lot about this brand. Lately I've...1 Answers
  • This palette is beautiful! Would go great in my collectio...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Greystone Eye Palette
  • "Such nice neutral colours great for doing a daytime smokey eye! Good quality " in 3 reviews
  • "This eye palette goes with all occasions. The colors are amazing and pigmented. Nice work Bobbi brown!" in 3 reviews
  • "Beautiful color . Smooth long lasting. Great addition to a girls must haves. Would recommend it to all women" in 3 reviews
Megan D.
Illinois USA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this palette! It is a Smokey crystal palette. The colors are great for a Smokey eye! This is my first time using this product. The packaging is really cute! It’s black and gold! Very festive! I highly recommend!
Cassidy M.
Darien
Love this product! So much pigment and no fallout for me! It takes my eye look to the next level which I always like! So beautiful and I recommend to anyone who thinks they might want to try it!!!!!!!!!!
Kajal K.
Olney, MD
Bobbi Brown lives up to its name in my opinion. I know it can be a little pricey but the eyeshadows they have are amazing!!! So easy to apply and it doesn't wipe off during the day like some products.
Yvette E.
This palette although a bit pricey is worth it! I think the powders apply on so smooth and have so much pigmentation! You can get a good everyday look out of this.
Honestly love this product and love how there's only 5 colors in the pallet but you can have so much different looks from an everyday natural look to a going out smoked eye 😍😍😍😍worth the rave x
Lindsey T.
I adore the Bobbi Brown cream shadow pots! They are so much fun to use and the colors aren't something that I find in other brands. They use the perfect amount of shimmer to make me look amazing and not overly-done or like I'm trying too hard. A little goes a long way and I look forward to trying more colors in the future!
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
This is a wonderful cooler toned neutral palette. Perfect for creating an everyday look and a smokier eye for going out or special occasions. Colors include cream, chiffon, winter grey, caramel sparkle and black steel. Gorgeous! Bobbi doesn't not disappoint.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
This is the only eyeshadow I've purchased in a long time I got it for a wedding I was attending and I really love it. I use it almost daily now because the colors are neutral and I am comfortable and don't feel like I'm trying too hard with them.
Ericka T.
If your looking for anything with this type of Color scheme I would defiantly recommend this palette. The pigmentation is amazing the shadows have hardly any kickback. The palette also comes with a brush that works great this is definitely for more of a night look but definitely worth buying
Valerie S.
Granger, Indiana
This palette is beautiful! The quality of the product is awesome! It stays on for a reasonable amount of time. My eye color is green and I love using bronze and brown colored eyeshadows. I don't use this often but I would recommend this for sure!
rose r.
Doral, FL
All shades are glitter?
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Is this as great as it seems to be?
Jennifer S.
Ruskin, FL
I have heard and read a lot about this brand. Lately I've been using tarte eyeshadow. Does this brand have the great coverage I look for in a product?
Sierra J.
Alamogordo
Hey was wondering how opaque this product is?? I love opaque shadows!