BOBBI BROWN Greige Eye Palette

Packed with eight rich eyeshadows ranging from a subdued taupe sparkle and a medium ash brown to an edgier slate, this versatile palette with a mix of textures flatters all skin tones and is perfect for creating a range of subtle to statement-making looks. The sleek, faux-leather navy palette includes a large mirror for flawless application at home or on the go. These shades are ideal for anyone who wants a range of neutral to striking shades of eyeshadow to create everything from a clean, crisp eye to a sultry, smoky eye. The silky powder shadows go on smoothly, blend easily and won't crease, flake or fade.

Shades include:

- Ivory (a creamy white)

- Brown Haze Shimmer Wash (a medium smoky topaz)

- Twinkle Sparkle (an off-white sparkle)

- Slate (a medium grey)

- Greystone (a mid-tone grey taupe)

- Earth Metal Sparkle (an intense grey sparkle)

- Greige (a mid-tone ashy brown)

- Fog (a deep slate grey)

How to use: Sweep Ivory from your lash line to your brow bone. Next, dust any of the medium shades on the lower lid. If you choose to layer shades, start with a matte shadow then add shimmer or sparkle shadow on top. Use Fog to line your eyes. For a more dramatic look, pair with any shade of liner.

smooky make up .. love it !! want it !!
OMG! I'm obsessed with these colors. Worth the money?
Is this eye palette very pigmented or not? Can't seem to find one that is
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Greige Eye Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love this palette. Has amazing nudes and Browns perfect for a day of night glam look. They are super pigmented and long lasting be. ” in reviews
“Love the nude colors eyeshadow love that thee so pigmented they blend so well very nice pallet to travel.” in reviews
“I love this pallet it is so pigmented and is long lasting it also has glitter and it is better than the too faced chocolate pallet and it have nice matte packaging and I would but it again ” in reviews
Bourbon, MO
BOBBI BROWN Greige Eye Palette uploaded by Josie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brand and there eyeshadows are some of my favorite this is my favorite for everyday look or a deep Smokey eye for a date night very blendable great color payoff something everyone should own one of ❤️🙏
Greenwich, CT
I received this palette as a birthday gift from a relative who knew I enjoyed makeup. I had never used anything from the brand Bobbi Brown, so I was excited to try it out as I had heard many good things. However, I was extremely disappointed with  the pigmentation of all the eyeshadows. I would really dig my brush into some of the shades and still I would see very little color deposited on my lid. I thought maybe this was more for beginners as sometimes beginners can be quite heavy handed. I gave this to a friend who doesn't wear eyeshadow very much and she told me the exact same thing - the colors did not show up. As I read all the great reviews about this palette, I can't help but wonder if I got a dud.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my go to eyeshadow palette for YEARS. I love the tone, the greige color is perfect for transition shades and nose contour shades. I used the matte shades the most and after a few years of using it every single day I've finally hit pan. The only reason I docked a star is because all the colors are very very similar so it's hard to build a variety of looks with just this palette. I often used this palette with another palette or eyeshadow to achieve a look.
Montauk, NY
This is what I'd call a "Classic Bobbi Palette"...cool neutrals with a ton of versatility. I love that Bobbi Brown takes all of the guesswork out of which colors to put where. She always includes an ivory toned shade as an overall wash for the lid to neutralize redness and create a base. Next comes your mid tone, of which there are several in this palette. Brush it on you lid, up to and into your crease. If you wish, smudge a teeny bit under your lower lashes. And tap, don't swipe! If you're going out after work, take your finger and wipe it across one of the sparkly shades and tap it on the center of your lid above the iris. Then, dampen an eyeliner brush, and use the darkest shade to line your eyes on top. Flick up the end for a cat eye! Add mascara and ...Voila! You've got a fresh, clean, modern look.
E Northport, NY
I've coveted this palette since I saw the pre-release photos, but waffled based on the price. I thought I had missed out, but when it came back in stock recently I snapped it up. The colors are pretty but subtle - not as pigmented as I would like given the price point, but buildable as long as you use a good primer or base and a heavy hand. The 2 sparkly shades don't have much color payoff and have a fair amount of fallout unless you pack them on pretty well. Overall, I'm not sure this is worth the purchase price for the quality you get, which is disappointing. Bobbi Brown was my first foray into non-drugstore makeup, and it seems like for color payoff, my eyeshadow palette money goes further with brands like Urban Decay or Too Faced.
Atlanta, GA
Love this sleek, well formulated palette. It's such a beautiful cool toned neutral collection that looks great with my blue eyes. Great every day palette. The colors blend very nicely and can be built up. I haven't experience much fall out, but there is one shade, the lightest sparkly one, that doesn't have much pay off. It's mostly like a glitter top coat. I haven't had any issues with the other colors. I think you can find cheaper, but I feel like this is worth the heavier price tag considering the quality and the amount of product you get.
Vienna, IL
I looked at this eye palette online at Nordstrom for over a month before deciding to buy. I loved the color range and thought it would be perfect for low key looks for work. While I was happy with the colors in the palette, the pigment just is not there. The matte shades are OK and usable. The two shimmer shades give off nothing. I tried using a glitter glue, I tried Mac Fix +, and nothing. I have not found a way to get any color payoff from those two. This was a huge splurge for me, so I am beyond disappointed with the quality of this palette.
Dallas, TX
I received this product as a gift from a friend and since I have used it, I think I will be a loyal customer to Bobbi Brown. The colors are intense and very easy to blend. The formula is smooth and not very heavy. The colors remain bold for a long time creating a beautiful long lasting look. This palette has the basics for a neutral every day look to a smoky eye out on the town look. It is compact and easy to carry in your purse as well! Such great quality!!!
Worcester, MA
My bf got me this palette and i really like it. I love how it's small but not too small so it's great for traveling yet you still get a lot of product. The colors blend pretty nice and their very pigment except for the white sparkly shade but I don't mind since I have so many sparkly shades. I recommend it.
Mckinney, TX
I love this palette and it's my day to day go to palette. It's easy to go light for day and then go a little smokier or glam for evening. The colors all work really well together and are easy to blend! I usually do a quick vintage look and this provides everything I need in one place. I love Bobbi Brown products and this one knocks it out of the park.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...