Bobbi Brown Glow Stick

Like sunshine in a stick—this creamy, lightweight highlighter glides on skin to deliver an instant, sun-kissed glow that lasts all day. Available in shimmer, soft shimmer and flat finishes.

The ultimate no-mirror highlighter, this sheer, emollient-rich formula goes on easy and blends seamlessly for natural, healthy-looking color. Just throw it on, blend and glow.

How To Use:

Swipe on cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin—anywhere sun naturally hits the face—and use fingers to blend.

Octyldodecanol , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate , Polyethylene , Trihydroxystearin , Bisabolol , Lecithin , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Barium Sulfate , Aluminum Hydroxide , Silica , Tin Oxide , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)]

Is this lipstick long-lasting ?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Glow Stick!
Jodi N.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Bikini
This is an amazing highlighter. It's really creamy, and does not tug at your skin. The color and glow payoff is really pretty. The only downfall is that it wears off soon than I'd like. I would purchase again, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a natural dewy glow.
jamie M.
Review for: Desert Sun
I absolutely LOVE my Bobbi brown glow sticks. I don’t know what I would do without them. I use them every day whether I am going for a natural look or a full face of makeup. I use desert sun in place of a blush and then apply bikini overtop. Bikini works as a highlighter. Flawless application and long lasting wear. A small amount dabbed on goes a long way. I get compliments all the time and frequently am asked what highlighter I use when really I wouldn’t consider them “highlighters” at all.
Treasa C.
Review for: Sunkissed
this glow stick is a must have! such a great product ....and it has lasted me a while....a few different colors I'm getting ready to try.....#lovethiscolor #INFLUENSTER
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
I love love love this product. I love putting this highlighter on when I am not wearing makeup but want that subtle sun kissed glow skin. It is like a glow from within. No big chunks of glitter that I hate when I buy a highlighter. I have mixed it with my foundation before and I also loved it.
Lyailya L.
Macungie, PA
Review for: Sunkissed
So easy to use! Nice finish, nice look. I love to have this product in my bag. During a day, . can use fast and simple! Gave me look bright and fresh. I apply to hi area checks and foreheads area. Truly remember!
Raygen T.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Nude Beach, Bikini
Perfect for high lighting the high points of my face. I use my fingers to blend and it's perfect at blending on my skin. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Mary S.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Bikini
I ended up giving this to my mom and was a bit disappointed as I love BB’s products but this didn’t do it for me. Has too much of a dewy vibe for me. And also is too sheen! Not much pigment to it at all.
Alley B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Sunkissed
Bobbi brown products never turn me down . This stick is nice for a eye crease or regular highlight!
Emily L.
Fern Bch, FL
I liked the texture of the product, I wasn’t sure exactly how to use highlighter but videos helped.
Juli M.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Desert Sun
This is gives gentle glow. Nothing crazy to write home about. If you’re looking for something subtle this is great