BOBBI BROWN Gentle Eyelash Curler uploaded by Raquelle P.BOBBI BROWN Gentle Eyelash Curler uploaded by ShantalleReyes R.BOBBI BROWN Gentle Eyelash Curler uploaded by Taneesha G.

BY BOBBI BROWN

An instant eye opener—our Eyelash Curler gives lashes a natural-looking curl.

• I use my eye lash curler a lot. I use it after I apply ma...7 Answers
  • I have an eyelash curler from elf and for me it works oka...3 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyways, ho...5 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Gentle Eyelash Curler

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Gentle Eyelash Curler!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great eye lash curler and I've been using it since a long time and would use it for more time. Loved ittt soo muchh" in 4 reviews
Lisa ☘.
I have lashes! I have lashes! The first thing a said when I used this magic tool (in conjunction with my favorite Tarte Maneater mascara) no pinch, no slip and easy cleaning and sanitation is a must when I am choosing a make up tool and this checked all the boxes. Not pricey for the job it performs and...did I mention? I have lashes? 😉
Logan G.
Best eyelash curler on the market - it doesn't pinch or pull.. i get all my lashes in at the same time.. very happy with this product. it is easy to use and easy to clean.  I have used many others and this one has withstood several years at thsi point and continues to work well.
Daisy R.
It’s a great product. Definitely worth trying out if looking for a new eyelash curler. At first, i was iffy trying a new curler but it’s great. It is much more gentle on your eyelashes than other products can be and i would for sure buy it again!
Xiomayra M.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
If you want a lash curler that does wonders this is it! It’s very easy to use doesn’t have any flimsy pieces or anything of that sort. I’ve had mine for a while now and it been my go to. It’s on the expensive side for a lash curler.
Evangeline S.
San Francisco
Love it! I use this eyelash curler everyday and was definitely worth the spend ! I use it every time I’m finished with a look and it curls my natural lashes and falsies together nicely!! Fits my eyes and would recommend to anyone!
Mirta R.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really this eyelash curler, it leaves a soft cult verses a stiff line like curl. It’s doesn’t punch or hurt like other eyelash curlers and it does not pull your eyelashes off so no need to worry about losses your lashes!
Anac C.
Gaithersburg
I like it it’s nice as a very good brand it’s worth the money and my skin types like a oily skin I don’t have compares is just the brand I think it is very easy to use and definitely I would buy it again
Teresa B.
Loved it and still use it daily! Makes my lashes look beautiful. I use it daily. Time to get a new one.😍😍 Great value. It was a little price but worth it. It's much better than alternatives. It's very sturdy too. Yes I would definitely recommend this product .🤗
Bella C.
new york
Very good curls good for me definitely recommend I use it when I go with my friends very easy I just put it on lashes and press on it makes my lashes look very natural recommend
Extraordinary ✨.
Fort Washington
Best eyelash curler i love how it make my eyes lashes pop and look great everyday i use it for two days and my eye lashes be good for the rest of the week. I cant wait to get more to share and tell more people
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyways, how do you use this? Or any eyelash curler. Like before mascara or after?
Lucy E.
Maple Ridge
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Would this work for very rounded hooded eyes?

Macy's