Bobbi Brown Gentle Eyelash Curler

Shop Bobbi Brown Gentle Eyelash Curler. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is the investment worth it?
Do you have to put the rubber on the eyelash curler or is that just an extra case of breaks Do you have to put the rubber on the eyelash curler or is that just an extra case of breaks?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Gentle Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
Great eye lash curler and I've been using it since a long time and would use it for more time. Loved ittt soo muchhin reviews
Winny C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve tried about 20 lash curlers in the past couple of years and this one has worked the best for me! I have relatively flatter eyes and the shape of this lash curler fits perfectly without pinching and is able to curl every lash. I like to curl my lashes in 3 sections starting at the tips, the working my way down to the base and this lash curler helps me achieve the dramatic, eye-opening curl I like. The product also comes with replacement pads and a pouch.
Kristina B.
Curler does what it's supposed to and does seem a little more gentle and less pull on my lashes during curling. My everyday look doesn't include falsies (because wth? That's a LOT to mess with to just hang out at home) so I just curl my lashes and apply a waterproof volumizing mascara. Works great, and does the trick.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Very practical for perfect finishing of our eyelashes, it manages to curl them and at the same time protect them so as not to hurt them when curling them.
Ali S.
E Greenville, PA
Beat on the market. With this product you get what you pay for. It makes all the difference in the world. It curls my lashes and that is the base for any mascara to do its job. I really don't think you need to spend a ton of money on the mascara when you purchase a good curler.
Gwen •.
St Petersburg, FL
Bobbi Brown Gentle Eyelash Curler uploaded by Gwen •.
This eyelash curler has stood the test of time! I’ve honestly had it for years. It doesn’t pinch, or hurt your eyes like so many other ones I’ve tried. Reasonably priced. I use this eyelash curler daily and love it. Bobbi Brown Gentle Eyelash Curler
Noor M.
lackawanna
I love it it’s nice and easy to use , try it out and you will not regret it , such an amazing and worth the money to be spent
Neke P.
It is great!!! It does the job. It’s easy to carry and does not hurt or pull my eyelashes when I use it. I bought it from MACYS. It’s perfect for the price. It’s worth buying because it will last forever
Kaitlyn S.
45044
It doesn’t rip your eyelashes out and gives you the best curl on your last. I use it everyday
Anndres O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really like this eyelash curler. I have had it for many years and it still looks brand new and curls my eyelashes well. I have had no eyelash damage. It’s very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone that loves makeup.
Nicole G.
Paramus , NJ
Bobbi Brown Gentle Eyelash Curler uploaded by Nicole G.
Best eyelash curler at there! I have such small lashes that I needed something to help me define them more. This product did it perfectly, it’s so cheap and worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mar L.
Bala cynwyd, PA
il y a 15 jours
Bobbi Brown Gentle Eyelash Curler ?Does it really curl the eyelashes?