Bobbi Brown Gentle Curl Eyelash Curler uploaded by Raquelle P.Bobbi Brown Gentle Curl Eyelash Curler uploaded by Taneesha G.

BY BOBBI BROWN #21 in Eyelash Curlers

What It Is:

An instant eye opener—our Eyelash Curler gives lashes a natural-looking curl.

Why It's Different:

Crafted in black metal, this curler includes one replacement pad.

How to Use:

Designed for use on lashes before applying Mascara. Gently place lashes between curler and pad and apply light pressure for a few seconds. Repeat from the roots of lashes to tips, careful not to tug skin.

• I use my eye lash curler a lot. I use it after I apply mascara be...5 Answers
  • I have an eyelash curler from elf and for me it works okay not wh...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyways, how do you...4 Answers
Shasha S.
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Bobbi Brown Gentle Curl Eyelash Curler
These little guys here now are the bomb💣 I love this eyelash curler, it's so easy to use and it's affordable, small, sturdy, tough and yet gentle on your lashes these are built to last, wonderful product
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing eyelash curler. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyelashes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that works wonders for your eyelashes!
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I have used the Shu and Shisheido curler forever! I stopped using the Shu curler because it would die out on my so quickly. So, Shisheido it is! I have thin and short asian lashes. The Shisheido one did it's job, but I found myself pushing the curler at a high angle. Plus it would pinch and take off 80% of my eyeliner (annoying). Then, I read the review on this curler.

This is an amazing curler! It did not pinch at all, covered my entire eye, curled it perfectly AND KEPT ALL OF MY EYELINER :). Awesome! I will definitely repurchase.
caitlyn n.
humble, TX
I use a few products from Bobbi brown. Their eyelash curler and the mascara. An eyelash curler is an absolute must before apply makeup. Without a good eyelash curler your eyelash will look dull and lifeless when you apply mascara
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have had a lot of eyelash curlers over the years, and I can honestly say this one is my FAVORITE!!! It gives a perfect bend to the lashes with zero effort and makes lashes look polished. It doesn’t pull or tug.
somewhere p.
Bedford heights
It's okay but I feel like I could use a better one I only used I would also say that it works well I just wouldn't use it again n yeah it's easy to apply n it's easy to use my skin type is real sensitive
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Vanessa B.
Little Rock
Don't really like it didn't do a good job of curling my eyelashes I just really don't like this product it took a while to put my fake eyelashes on with don't recommend this do not buy don't even try it
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I use my eye lash curler a lot. I use it after I apply mascara because it helps my eye lashes stay up. However I have heard of people breaking their eye lashes because of this. Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone have any tips on how they use their eye lash curler
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyways, how do you use this? Or any eyelash curler. Like before mascara or after?
Alejandra R.
I have an eyelash curler from elf and for me it works okay not what i want but does the bobbi brown eyelash curler work better on the lashes or what eye lash curler is best to work?
Lucy E.
Maple Ridge
Most eyelash curlers I see are very straight across which always pinch my eyes. Is this one more curved or is it straight?