BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This small, tapered version of our Full Coverage Face Brush is perfect for applying, blending and buffing foundation in hard-to-reach areas and concealer under the eyes.

Who It's For:

Anyone who wants a small, precise brush for targeted foundation application and concealer application.

Why It's Different:

If you tend to have redness around your nose and mouth, this brush is the perfect tool for achieving complete coverage. A tapered brush head lets you get at even the hardest-to-reach spots, while the short, tightly packed bristles are ideal for buffing and blending (but still feel ultra-soft on skin). Also works to blend Corrector and Concealer for imperceptible under eye coverage.

How to Use:

Apply any Bobbi Brown foundation formula around nose and mouth (or wherever you need extra coverage), and blend outwards as needed. Use a stippling motion to blend product into skin. Can also be used to apply Corrector and Concealer under the eyes.

Arden P.
Lakewood
I use this to apply color corrector on my acne and to prime my eyelids with concealer. The bristles are quite dense and I find that you can see the bristle marks on my eye, but it isn't too bad. It picks up product nicely but it just isn't worth almost 40 bucks.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Think of this as a smaller version of the Full Coverage Face brush. It's awesome for applying concealer and touching up foundation. Use it in a gentle buffing motion to effortlessly blend product into skin.
Kristie L.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Great brush. It's going to last forever! Great handle and built so well. Bristles are great
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
As a fan of BOBBI BROWN Full Coverage Face Brush this brush makes me very happy. I like Bobbi Brown brushes. BOBBI BROWN Foundation Brush, I've had for a long time and it's still going strong. I like this full coverage touch brush up to blend in under eye concealer. I don't like to tug at skin under eye and just want a nice fluffy dense brush to blend it for me.
Tiggy C.
brentwood
I use this every morning for flawless coverage under my eyes to make me look like I have not been up all night watching YouTube :)