BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Suitable for all our powder and liquid formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of this ultra-soft brush effortlessly cut shine and deliver just the right amount of formula for an ultra-polished "HD" finish.

Who It's For:

For women who want a flawless, full-coverage look.

Why It's Different:

This brush can be used both dry and damp with our liquid foundations too.

How to Use:

Begin by brushing on formula around the nose, then gently blend onto the rest of the skin. Be sure to add extra coverage where there's any redness.

Vera🌸 G.
This is my holy grail foundation brush of all time. It is super soft and has just the right amount of density that makes it perfect for blending out your foundation or any other cream product. It is pricy, but I feel like it’s so worth it
Brooke S.
New City
This is my all time favorite brush. I have purchased other makeup brushes and none of them compare to this one. It is very soft and does a great job blending my makeup and putting on my foundation.  It is very expensive for a brush but completely worth it. I was back and forth on purchasing it initially and if anything happened to this brush I would definitely spend the money to replace it. It's a must have!
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
Love this brush!!! It’s one of the few foundation brushes I can use without having to blend the foundation out with a sponge. It makes your makeup look smooth and flawless. I would highly recommend
Cami C.
I believe that every foundation does better with different brushes. Bobbi brown foundation does amazing with this brush but a lot of my other ones are better with other brushes. However, I still use it for blending cream bronzer and contour
Chloe R.
Corinth, TX
This face brush is great. It’s not as soft as I like, but it does a good job at blending my powders. Sometimes a bristle will come off but that’s very rare. Great brush for blending, but I would recommend a fluffier brush for powder and mineral foundation.
Somya S.
virginia
It was amazing when I first used but now before 50th use it’s just not giving me good result.. it’s easy to use but I guess there are better brands and comparatively cheaper brands available on the market!! I feel like I was wasted my money!!
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is a great, versatile brush. I’ve used it for bronzer & loose powder. It has a wider head, which makes it easier to spread a thin amount, or layer on as needed. The bristles are smooth & fine & feel great against my skin.
Molly B.
San Francisco, CA
I use this brush to apply CC cream, and I love it. It’s made of super soft, densely packed bristles that make it really easy to get a good airbrushed but natural finish. It’s pricey but definitely worth it. Recommend!
Melissa A.
Hillsdale
This is my favorite brush of BB, it works with any skin type and foundation, no matter if it’s a light tinted moisturizer or a heavy cream stick, this is a great brush for blending or building coverage
Kiyeera P.
When my mom started letting me wear makeup last year we decided to stop by Macy's just to compare prices to another store we had just purchased makeup from, and they convinced us to get this brush. This is a nice brush but I definitely wouldn't purchase it myself just because of the price. It blends foundation beautifully, and the bristles are super soft. I do recommend this if you're willing to spend $46 on a brush (even though it probably isn't worth it). It doesn't shed either and will last you a long time if you take care of it, mine is still in pretty perfect shape.
Kim B.