Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush

Shop Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How do you wash your Bobbie brown brushes ? minds gone all hard and I can't use it any moreBobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush💕
Beautiful brush. Wow
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush!
Nonna B.
Des Moines, IA
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Nonna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush while expensive, feels expensive! It has light to medium coverage if u use it to apply foundation so I just use it to buff my face after applying foundation with a beauty blender. I can see the difference it makes compared to my cheaper brushes. Makes my face smooth & more air brushed. I’ve washed this twice now under running water and using a soap from Sephora and it has maintained its quality. Its as good as new once it dries!
Cristina C.
Austin, TX
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Cristina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush though...I never used a brush for foundation before the lady at the counter showed me how to use this one. It leaves a flawless finish. And you can apply a thin layer or build up the foundation with this brush. Looooove it!❤️
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Shannon S.
I use this product to blend everything out more than just for foundation alone. If you use it lightly it can blend things really beautifully but too harsh and it can be streaky. Good if you can get it in a kit but I wouldn’t pay full price.
Shannon C.
Dora, AL
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Shannon C.
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Shannon C.
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush ONE OF ☝🏼 THE BEST OF THE BESTEST FULL COVERAGE FACE FOUNDATION BRUSHES ON MY MARKET TODAY PPL O M GOOOOOSH!!!!!!! OK I, personally, I’m not going to spin and $70 and that’s tax and everything included on one brush it’s just not gonna happen! OK so my best friend and I go in to recoup our make up that we needed replaced that we were running a little low on per se, and of course when someone let you know about a special foundation of course I’ve got a let you know about the nearly hundred dollar brush that comes along with it right I mean it wouldn’t be right if they didn’t write ladies and gentlemen? So of course I go in expecting to spend about 100 150 tops just to pick up my foundation and end up spending $230 by the time I left MACY’s!!!!!!!😳😳😳 o m gosh holy help !!!!!!! I am so well I have just as much bougie in me as the every day girly girl is going to have in them, no more will probably a little less than normal as kids kids like kiddos are today no not like silly like that however, of course being a lady I’m going to want to have the brush that goes with the compact so of course this price has not let me down at all -the product of this brush !!!!! This price has not folded at all it has not leaned at all it is holding strong and firm and I love that in a foundation brush because I find that it keeps it more firmer and keeps your foundation in place and tighter in place much more than a loose cheap brush if you will!? I have enjoyed this product every since I got it surprisingly because I thought and based and was skeptical just upon the price for one brush that it’s just I just bank on the fact that it was not going to work the way I wanted it and needed it to work for my face you know we’re all different people. But it’s ended up working wonderfully and I love how the brush as it goes out to the tip it gets fatter a little bit so you have a little more Leverage to really get that pigment down in there! I recommend this brush if there ever comes a time, that I come across someone who is looking at Bobby Brown cosmetics this brush I will never cease to bring up and let them know how amazing this one for coverage face Bobbi Brown brush has been for me.
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Everyone needs that go to face brush and this is one of them. Very flexible and passes the brush test. The bristles dont fall out. The brush itself is very slick looking. Its def a brush to have in your collection! So open those Wallets people and spend spend spend!
Natalie I.
Washington, DC
Great coverage brush, but you definitely have to clean it out a lot because the density of the bristles trap a lot of product. The handle has the perfect weight for any coverage of makeup,
Casey P.
Prosper, TX
Great size for in the go. Use it with my Lancôme dual foundation/finishing powder and feel it distributes product evenly. Smaller than I was imaging, but that's not a bad thing since that makes it a bit easier to work with.
Rodina A.
Reno, NV
Wow wow wow!!! Beautiful colors and they last on all day! I love the nude and pink colors and this pallet has it all!
Esha N.
truly such an amazing product!! i love all bobbi brown brushes and definitely recommend this for powders
Marcela O.
After seeing several makeup artists use and swear by this brush, I had to pick it up. I use it mainly with my BB Skin Longwear Foundation and it just buffs the foundation into my skin beautifully. After several brush washings, it has held up pretty well. A brush worth well picking up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
louise M.
il y a 2 ans
Terri V. il y a 2 ans
I love Limelife's cleaner, it comes in a flat plastic container and you wash right in the bottle. It's the favorite cleaner I have used and it's great since it's chemical free. Works wonders on cleaning brushes.