BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Foundations

BOBBI BROWN Foundation Stick Compact HONEY 5

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Foundation Stick Compact HONEY 5!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jewell F.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
After a long while of contemplation, I finally decided to give this a try. It lives up to almost ALL the product claims except that it isn't long wearing. Amazing buildable coverage. If you have oily skin, I would advice you to set it with your favorite powder. Overall I am very happy with this foundation and will definitely recommend it for liquid foundation lovers on the go.
jen l.
8632 E. Capri Ave, Mesa, AZ
This foundation stick glides on smooth with good coverage and a natural glow! It minimizes pores and fine lines making the perfect canvas for my finishing touches! I have combination skin and it didn't make me break out. It's a great product!
Hannah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a foundation! I would purchase it again and tell my friends about it. It makes your skin look super smooth and radiant. Very good for all skin types. I love it! It is gentle to your skin as well and very effective. Makes your skin look flawless!
Thaís S.
Mulheres que gostam de produtos de qualidade, eu recomendo essa marca, é maravilhosa!! Vocês não irão se arrepender!!!!!!!!!!!! Eu simplesmente amei esse produto!!! O melhor de todos que vocês poderiam comprar! Até hoje eu não me arrependi de nenhuma escolha dessa marca incrível!!
Britney L.
Wilkes-Barre
Highly recommended to everyone I love this product and would use this again i Highly highly recommend this brings a great look out in the end
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,240 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this foundation stick! It applies like butter snd blends into your skin so beautifully. Lasts all day and looks gorgeous!
Ashlee S.
angleton
Purchased at: Sephora
Smooth easy application . Light weight Long lasting. Nice quality. Reasonable pricing. Nice packaging
Shii L.
El Paso , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome 👏🏽 I used it as a sample from Sephora and it was great. Very smooth nice on the skin
Sophia
Carmel
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a dewy finish. It looks flawless when it goes on. Really makes you look like a celeb
Fashion |.
Gurgaon, Haryana
I absolutely love this foundation for various reasons. Firstly, for its super easy application, as I am a person who usually is in a hurry and have to get ready super fast. It very easily glides on the skin and gives a brilliant glow. Secondly, it is the kind of foundation that can be used on a daily basis for it's super light weight and never ever looks cakey. Thirdly, after having used this product, I like keeping a liquid foundation and a stick foundation both and this is hands down the best stick foundation.