BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The ultimate brush for a flawless foundation application.

Who It's For:

The woman who wants a polished foundation look.

Why It's Different:

This brush is expertly angled and designed to deliver a polished look with full coverage. Foundation disappears, leaving you with a flawless finish.

How to Use:

Use with any foundation formula to blend, layer, and shade.

BOBBI BROWN Foundation Brush
  • "I use this to put my blush and get difficult areas in my face and it really works. It's so easy to clean the blush off" in 3 reviews
  • "This brush is great for foundation it blends very well. I also use it for contouring and it works great to blend that as well." in 3 reviews
Ruby H.
I love this brand and product so much!! It is a great brush and is amazing quality. I recommend this product to my friends and family and often give them as gifts. I love this brush for foundation and conclear. It is a great alternative to a beauty blender.

I would love test more products and give honest reviews about them.
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
This is the best foundation brush ive tried. It applies the foundation beautifully and evenly. I feel like my product goes a long way when I use this brush so I waste less. I use this to apply Max studio fix with beautiful results
Amy S.
Loved this foundation brush but didn’t last very long. I was disappointed for the price I paid for it. Don’t recommend for someone looking for a foundation brush that’ll last a long time.
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
So great for foundations! The brush is super soft and doesn’t leave any strays! I wish it was a bit bigger but it still works great! I would definitely recommend this!
Gladys N.
I used this brush and it really works, I really like to outline the face, fall very well and it is easy to handle but with respect to its price does not convince me much, that has a very high price in the market there are more brushes of this Type at a lower price that is preferable more.

The brush itself is not bad, on the contrary it is very good! But its price does not convince.
Silvia U.
Colton, CA
Bobbi brown is my favorite brand I'd have to say, this brush isn't like any brush I've tried I've been having mine for 4 years now there's nothing like this one at all! It blends so beautifully and the hairs do not fall out I have no negative things to say about this product
Hanna A.
I'm not sure for the price tag if this is worth it but it's a great brush to have in your arsenal. I bought it from Nordstrom.

I have combination skin ( ugh major breakouts as of late-not fun!)

I don't think I'd buy again for the price.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
Not my favorite, it took a while to actually learn how to use it with foundation it just smeared it all over it was a mess at first. Id rather go with a beauty blender or another brush i didn't really care for this.
Sloane S.
This was the first foundation brush I ever used and I still have it in my collection! The quality is great- the bristles don't shed and it's really easy to clean. Although I don't reach for this every day like I used to, I still consider it a great brush that does the job. It never made my makeup look streak-ey!
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
A perfect foundation brush. LOVE! I also use it for cream blush and it gives a beautiful application. I think the design is flawless and very easy for anyone to use. I have used it with liquid and cream foundation and find it works just as well with both. Highly recommended!
soniya b.
middlesbrough
Is it a good product?
Keiba S.
Shubuta, MS
I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should I order?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
Is this worth the money ?
Kristin  D.
St George, UT
What are the brush bristles made of?