Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick uploaded by Priscilla G.Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick uploaded by Emily G.Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick uploaded by member-8755868fc

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

On-the-spot coverage for imperfections, redness, and blemishes. The creamy, full-coverage formula can be used on cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin almost anywhere except the under eye area.

Why it's different:

Offers high coverage that's flexible and breathable. Applies evenly and smoothly. Quick-setting and easy to blend. Layers well over foundations.

Who It's For:

All skin types, and anyone who wants targeted coverage for dark spots, blemishes, and scarring.

How to Use:

After foundation, gently dot or brush directly onto blemishes, dark spots, or scarring. To set, follow with a dusting of loose face powder like our Sheer Finish Loose Powder.

Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick
  • "this is a nice pancake type makeup. good for concealing blemishes and minor skin discolorations. consistency is too oily for under the eyes as it will move too much." in 4 reviews
  • "This concealer allows you to quickly apply on the eye area and any imperfections." in 1 review
  • "this stick provides great coverage as a concealer under foundation, but also as a on-the-go foundation stick." in 1 review
  • "Just know that a little goes a long way and you will be fine." in 1 review
  • "It's size makes it perfect to bring on the go for quick touch ups too!" in 1 review
Brooke S.
I love love love this product! I purchased it on a whim and I am really glad that I did! I keep this in my purse at all times for quick touch-ups. It can be used in a lighter color under the eyes for a brightening effect but I use it most to conceal blemishes.  Most blemish concealers blend away quickly but I find that this one is creamy enough to blend seamlessly into the skin while maintaining coverage.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
I originally bought this to try the formula. I wound up buying another in a different color so I could match the center of my face and then a bit deeper to match the rest. And my skin and never looked so nice! This foundation is fantastic!
Dayna S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love the size, it is so compact that I am able to bring it everywhere. I apply mine to under my eyes and it truly lasts all day and does not feel too heavy. It is easy to blend into your skin. I recommend to others!
April S.
Love this because of the color range. I have a hard time finding concealers light enough for my skin. This actually has a shade lighter than my skin tone. A little goes a long way. Doesn’t stay on very long but won’t crease when it starts to wear.
Priscilla G.
I love this product. It works very well. I love the size . And I love how it is so easy to apply and so easy to blend. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. I enjoy this and do plan to purchase again.
Jasmine A.
Dallas, GA
This product is okay. If you want a full coverage fix, this is not the product for you. I use this mainly after I use the foundation in the same color if I see a few spots that need a little extra coverage. However, it doesn't really last that long and it's easy to wipe of by accident. Overall, this product is okay. I don't use it much, and after I finish this one, I probably wouldn't buy it again. But it's not too bad while I have it.
Anna S.
Egg Harbor, WI
I was not a huge fan of this product. Has a weird sticky texture and only accentuated my fine lines. For the price point I was expecting so much more but I was let down. Would not buy again. Only positive is that it did have consistent coverage.
Kelli J.
Atlanta, GA
This thing is everything! Shear finish great coverage. Not heavy at all. Easy find you can pick it up from just about any drug store. I tell all my friends this is a must have in they kit. Stock up because you'll never want to run out
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Lauren M.
This product is AMAZING at spot concealing!! However, I wouldn't recommend this for highlighting. I use this product every day for concealing under the eyes and any imperfections on the face. It has good coverage without looking too cakey.  I would recommend this for oily skin!
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Have always wanted to use this just never sure if it was a real good product for touchups?
Kayla C.
Lubbock, TX
How does this feel on the skin?
Nicole D.
I have always wanted to use this product. Is it good with oily skin. Does it have harsh chemicals thatll break me out??
Emily K.
Chesterfield
Is this product cakey?
Ella S.
Saint James, MO
What is this for? Like to just touch up makeup throughouta the day? Or is it used to cover blemishes and dark circles?