BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

On-the-spot coverage for imperfections, redness, and blemishes. The creamy, full-coverage formula can be used on cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin almost anywhere except the under eye area.

Why it's different:

Offers high coverage that's flexible and breathable. Applies evenly and smoothly. Quick-setting and easy to blend. Layers well over foundations.

Who It's For:

All skin types, and anyone who wants targeted coverage for dark spots, blemishes, and scarring.

How to Use:

After foundation, gently dot or brush directly onto blemishes, dark spots, or scarring. To set, follow with a dusting of loose face powder like our Sheer Finish Loose Powder.

BOBBI BROWN Face Touch Up Stick
  • "this is a nice pancake type makeup. good for concealing blemishes and minor skin discolorations. consistency is too oily for under the eyes as it will move too much." in 4 reviews
  • "It's size makes it perfect to bring on the go for quick touch ups too!" in 1 review
  • "Just know that a little goes a long way and you will be fine." in 1 review
  • "this stick provides great coverage as a concealer under foundation, but also as a on-the-go foundation stick." in 1 review
  • "really nice product, provides great coverage." in 1 review
Hallie S.
Overland Park, KS
As someone who only wears serious makeup for special occasions, I have just a few things I quickly apply daily & this is my #1. An absolute must have! It goes on so smooth & is a perfect match for my skin. The only perfect match I’ve ever found. It’s also very buildable, so when there’s something major to cover up, a couple of taps & blots will do the trick!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I thought this product was a lot better than I thought it was going to bed. I mostly use liquid concealer so this was a little change. I used this under my eyes and to my surprise it has decent coverage! The only thing I was upset about was it doesn’t blend as well as I wish, but overall good creamy concealer.
Noemi V.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Other more...
I loved using this as a spot concealer. It really helped cover blemishes when I was in my teens. The packaging is heavy and chic. It’s a decent amount of product for the price. I would recommend.
Brooke S.
I love love love this product! I purchased it on a whim and I am really glad that I did! I keep this in my purse at all times for quick touch-ups. It can be used in a lighter color under the eyes for a brightening effect but I use it most to conceal blemishes.  Most blemish concealers blend away quickly but I find that this one is creamy enough to blend seamlessly into the skin while maintaining coverage.
ang d.
New York
Don’t love this too much. I don’t like how they are not cruelty free. I don’t like how you don’t get a lot of product. It is more on the pricey side. And not worth the price. I do not really recommend this product it is also not too easy to blend
Priscilla G.
I love this product. It works very well. I love the size . And I love how it is so easy to apply and so easy to blend. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. I enjoy this and do plan to purchase again.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
I originally bought this to try the formula. I wound up buying another in a different color so I could match the center of my face and then a bit deeper to match the rest. And my skin and never looked so nice! This foundation is fantastic!
Kristine L.
Kingman, AZ
Review for: Other more...
Creamy, blendable, not too thick and not dry, just the right consistency. However the coverage is okay, not what I expected. If you want more of a natural coverage this is it. Otherwise you’d might be disappointed.
Sofia S.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Other more...
Really great for a facial concealer but not under the eye. If put under eye it would just travel and create but on the face it’s amazing plus has skin clearing properties for when ur covering up blenishes
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
It is one of the best concealers. It does not disappear after the whole day of wear. It can show your fine lines, but for that you just need to wipe it off a little after you apply it and it settles. Great coverage and looks very natural
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
Have always wanted to use this just never sure if it was a real good product for touchups?
Kayla C.
Lubbock, TX
How does this feel on the skin?
kira h.
Walnut ridge , AR
I really want to try this how well does it work and does it blend well?
Nicole D.
I have always wanted to use this product. Is it good with oily skin. Does it have harsh chemicals thatll break me out??
Emily K.
Chesterfield
Is this product cakey?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.