Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick
BY BOBBI BROWN
What It Is:
On-the-spot coverage for imperfections, redness, and blemishes. The creamy, full-coverage formula can be used on cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin almost anywhere except the under eye area.
Why it's different:
Offers high coverage that's flexible and breathable. Applies evenly and smoothly. Quick-setting and easy to blend. Layers well over foundations.
Who It's For:
All skin types, and anyone who wants targeted coverage for dark spots, blemishes, and scarring.
How to Use:
After foundation, gently dot or brush directly onto blemishes, dark spots, or scarring. To set, follow with a dusting of loose face powder like our Sheer Finish Loose Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "this is a nice pancake type makeup. good for concealing blemishes and minor skin discolorations. consistency is too oily for under the eyes as it will move too much." in 4 reviews
- "This concealer allows you to quickly apply on the eye area and any imperfections." in 1 review
- "this stick provides great coverage as a concealer under foundation, but also as a on-the-go foundation stick." in 1 review
- "Just know that a little goes a long way and you will be fine." in 1 review
- "It's size makes it perfect to bring on the go for quick touch ups too!" in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos