BOBBI BROWN Face & Body Bronzing Duo uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Consists of a bronzer and blush that can be used individually or blended together.  It’s not your typical bronzer, because it’s not an orange/tan-based one, and those who tend to prefer slightly reddish tones to their blush/bronzer in the summer may like the shades included in this duo.  I wasn’t keen on the texture and blendability of the bronzer, unfortunately, as it was difficult to get it to look even and smooth on the skin.  Both shades wore well for seven and a half hours, and after eight hours, I noticed some slight fading along the edges.

Debbie C.
I really like this bronzer as I am always looking for a more natural sun kissed glow and this fits the bill. You get a nice natural look but use it with a light hand or it can look too dark, even orange.
Araceli G.
I was given this product as a gift during Christmas this past year I loved it. Unfortunately it broke and I was not able to test it a little longer but I would definitely recommend it does it’s job.
Paige O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! You can mix both colors or just use one to change up your look. It’s a tad pricey, but I think it’s well worth the investment if you like that sun-kissed glow.
Katie K.
I enjoyed the fact that the Bobbi Brown bonding duo was body and face. I used it on my shoulder, clavicle and cleavage. I thought this was a great idea and it was. I enjoyed the face bronzer but was most excited about the body aspect of it. I would definitely recommend to my girlfriends.
Viv T.
My life was changed when I got this product. Bronzer and blush literally only takes 60 seconds because of this product and the brush that it came with. Everything applies so beautifully and blends super easily. 10/10 would recommend! It's worth the money!!!
Jackie K.
I remember when my sister first introduced me to Bobbi Brown I was about 16 and new to makeup. Many years later, Bobbi Brown is still the way to go. Such high quality make up and although it does cost a pretty penny, it does last a long time and does not make my skin break out. The face and bronzing duo is a must for me in the winter when I am looking to add a touch of color to my pale face. Looks so natural and sun kissed!!
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
I actually really like this product. The colors are very pretty and are a great compliment to a fresh face look. The product is not too chalky and not too warm. It blends easily and compliments many skin tones. I would repurchase
Kelly D.
I was introduced to Bobbi brown products about 2 years ago and I fell in love! This dual palette is amazing for just bronzing and blushing but is amazing for contouring too! Bobbi brown cosmetics always step up and I would highly recommend these products anyway
Gracie L.
Best bronzer I have ever used. I'm obsessed. The blush is great too. Amazing color, super blend able, long lasting, buildable, and not patchy at all. I thought my Naked Flushed palette was good until I tried this. It's 10x better.
Chels M.
green river
I would recommend this to anyone. Love this product! Goes on nice and light and isnt heavy on top of foundation. Works with full coverage foundation and B.B. creams. Pricey but worth it.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product worth the price?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This product looks beautiful! How does this look as a bronzer and blush?
Cher B.
Has anyone tried this before? I have really dry skin is it a yay or nay
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How is this bronzing duo?
Kim B.