BOBBI BROWN Face & Body Bronzing Duo

Consists of a bronzer and blush that can be used individually or blended together.  It’s not your typical bronzer, because it’s not an orange/tan-based one, and those who tend to prefer slightly reddish tones to their blush/bronzer in the summer may like the shades included in this duo.  I wasn’t keen on the texture and blendability of the bronzer, unfortunately, as it was difficult to get it to look even and smooth on the skin.  Both shades wore well for seven and a half hours, and after eight hours, I noticed some slight fading along the edges.

Gorgeous colours.
How is this bronzing duo?
Has anyone tried this before? I have really dry skin is it a yay or nay
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Face & Body Bronzing Duo!
How would you rate this product?
sheniel M.
Homestead, FL
Love these products they are amazing :D i would buy this again and recommend it to everyone who asks me if they should.
Evee M.
Bakersfield , CA
Every time I see a blush and bronzer combo I cry a little because I want it so bad. Currently working with a shattered MAC bronzer and random blushes from old palettes I have. Ithis one looks nice! Although I do usually rely on pink blushes that have more of a hot pink pop to them
Lisa P.
Ames, IA
Literally my all time favorite bronzer!!! I used this nonstop for about a year until it broke :(( I have very fair skin and this didn’t look muddy or patchy at all!!
Roseie P.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love this duo. It makes it easy that everything you need to highlight and bronze in one compact instead of carrying multiple items. Definitely works and worth the buy. I travel with this compact!
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
This is my absolute FAVORITE bronzer ever created. It is amazing for tan and deep skin and has a total matte finish. The price range is about 45 but a pro is that it lasts all day! I would buy again and again!
Debbie C.
Jessup , PA
I really like this bronzer as I am always looking for a more natural sun kissed glow and this fits the bill. You get a nice natural look but use it with a light hand or it can look too dark, even orange.
Casey M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this set. They compliment each other so well. The pink is just the ride shade and the brown gives you such a nice glow.
Rosa G.
This is soooo nice! I love that you get a good pan size for both the bronzer and blush. It is very easy to blend, and a little goes a long way. I use this when I want a that sharp contour. I have already bought 2 and I don't regret it!
Sandy B.
I loved this Best thing I could have bought, gave me the perfect finish and I will be buying more soon
Jackie K.
I remember when my sister first introduced me to Bobbi Brown I was about 16 and new to makeup. Many years later, Bobbi Brown is still the way to go. Such high quality make up and although it does cost a pretty penny, it does last a long time and does not make my skin break out. The face and bronzing duo is a must for me in the winter when I am looking to add a touch of color to my pale face. Looks so natural and sun kissed!!