BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "Love it and would definitely recommend this brush to everyone! " in 1 review
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This might be one of my all-time fave daily brushes. I use it for bronzer and bobbi's shimmerbrick as well as blush sometimes (but Its not really best for that). I think if you use the shimmerbrick that its the only brush that really distributes that product well across your face. I have had my brush for years - so it was a great investment!
Marsha N.
west hartford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice powder brush if I want a lighter application. It does pick up a good amount of product but the bristles aren’t as dense as the bronzer or blush brushes. I like to use it to blend a more precise bronzer or just blend everything. It’s my least favorite from all of her brushes tho.
Viv T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg, I never understood why some brushes were priced more than others until I tried this brush. It is literally WORTH the $$$. I've always struggled with the perfect blush/bronzer application and the size of this brush is just perfect. The bristles also allow for an even application of powder and my blush/bronzer just looks bomb. Blending is literally a dream!
Courtney W.
Dawsonville , GA
I give this Brush 5 starts cause I love it!!! This is my new obsession, It is amazing at blending and smothing harsh Lines. And for me sometimes I go crazy with my bronzer and this is perfect for lighting it without taking to much off. Love it and would definitely recommend this brush to everyone!
Theresa G.
This face blending brush is really great quality. Just the right size to concentrate on certain areas of the face that need blending without messing up other areas of the face.
Carol C.
Ive had this brush for more than 4 years and it is still my Holy Grail face blending tool. It is just perfect to erase harsh lines, but gentle enough that it doesn't erase all of your work. Love!
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Face blender brush yessss I love this brush!! I use it to soften the blush I've applied and my cou touring and it works SO good!! Such amazing quality.
Amanda M.
One of my favorite Bobbe Brown brushes. High quality blends make-up very well. I wash it regularly and it has lasted me years!
Aimee M.
Gretna, LA
It is the perfect texture/ smoothness to blend and blur. I switched to a different brush and it's just not the same. Definitely a 5 star product!
Ashlie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trust me you'll love this brush it's amazing it Bloods everything perfectly it works for all kinds of makeup I love this brush
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a lot of bristle fall out with this brush? That's one of my biggest brush gripes
Kaylynn T.
Is this brush smooth or at least soft? It has to be on my face.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have tried several different brushes in the past and they seem to fall apart after a few months leaving bristles on my face. Does this brush last awhile or does it fall apart also?
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brush absolutely necessary for applying the shimmer brick to your face or can you do without it? And what brush would you recommend for he shimmer brick?