BY BOBBI BROWN

Britt W.
Massillon, OH
This was given to me as a (great) gift and it's 7 shadows in one compact. Provides great choices for either subtle or dramatic color. I also use the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, get it a little wet and use the shadows at liner.
Barbara B.
Albany, NY
Bobbi Brown offers a great eyeshadow that stays put! May be a bit more price-y, but after many hours, it's still there. Doesn't rub off or fade away during the day or in the heat. Many colors from which to choose.
Vlora B.
Canal Fulton, OH
Ohh ! I love how my eyes looks when I use Bobbi Brown shadow.
Before I really knew so little about cosmetics and I did try a lot of other products now it's been a long time using Bobbi Brown and I wouldn't trade it with any other product when we talk for eye shadows.
Tal A.
I don't have these exact shades of colors but the one I have is really amazing and I use it for every occasion it is super easy to apply and really is beautiful
Kaylyn Z.
MN
This is definitely an expensive palette but it is worth the money for some parts but not all so it is not a must have item in your collection
Sarah H.
Washington, DC
I love options and this palette is perfect! beautiful shades that go on smooth! the shades can be layered for different looks!
Cassydy G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Fun spring colors in an easy to use palette. Great for travel because you have a compact with so many colors to choose from.
Kristen B.
Prairieville, LA
Love this palette, colors are very pretty, the pigment of the colors are just gorgeous!!! Very nice quality will buy again!!!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Love the palette. Allows me to blend colors. Love that the color stays on for long period time. love... i need in my life
valerie g.
Lynwood, CA
I really like how pigment these eyeshadows are I really like them and the colors I love them they stay on long time.