BY BOBBI BROWN

Tal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have these exact shades of colors but the one I have is really amazing and I use it for every occasion it is super easy to apply and really is beautiful
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Love the palette. Allows me to blend colors. Love that the color stays on for long period time. love... i need in my life
Yuliana M.
Very nice colors for eyeshadow I like the palest from Bobbi brown really cute
Romy P.
Copiague, NY

Love the palette. Allows me to blend colors. Love that the color stays on for long period time.love love love
Ann S.
Saint Louis, MO
Vlora B.
Canal Fulton, OH
Ohh ! I love how my eyes looks when I use Bobbi Brown shadow.
Before I really knew so little about cosmetics and I did try a lot of other products now it's been a long time using Bobbi Brown and I wouldn't trade it with any other product when we talk for eye shadows.
Julia W.
Charleston, WV
Ive used this product. I liked it but didn't stay on all day. maybe some primer would help
Kaylyn Z.
MN
This is definitely an expensive palette but it is worth the money for some parts but not all so it is not a must have item in your collection
Sarah H.
Washington, DC
I love options and this palette is perfect! beautiful shades that go on smooth! the shades can be layered for different looks!
Britt W.
Massillon, OH
This was given to me as a (great) gift and it's 7 shadows in one compact. Provides great choices for either subtle or dramatic color. I also use the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, get it a little wet and use the shadows at liner.