BOBBI BROWN Eye Sweep Brush

What It Is:

With soft bristles and a full, rounded shape, this is the perfect all-around eye shadow brush.

Why It's Different:

Applies the right amount of eye shadow to the lower lid and crease. Can also be used to apply "base" color over the entire lid.

Who It's For:

Anyone looking to create a variety of eye makeup looks, from dramatic smokey eyes to subtle daytime shadowing and defining.

How to Use:

Use to apply base colors over the entire lid or to apply eye shadow along the lower lid and crease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Sweep Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Milwaukee, WI
Great brush!! Its so soft and keeps it shape very well. I love how easy it is to apply my makeup now that i have this.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Muy suave su textura,difumina muy bien el color sobre el párpado,para marcar la Cuenca del ojo es la mejor.
Best brush for blending and making your eye shadow look exactly how you want it would highly recommend
WEnDell , NC
Perfect for ur base color for your eye shadow! I use this a ton! It's the perfect size for ur eyelid!
Purchased at: Sephora
Best brand of makeup brushes I have ever owned. Super easy to use and they clean nicely!
Great brush for blending eyeshadow! Got it as a gift and it’s easy to use and apply makeup as well. I didn’t find it particularly superior to any other but it’s a trusted brand and I love the brush. Would recommend!
Stockholm, Skärholmen
A high end brush is something everyone should have; you can't expect your expensive makeup to look good if applied with a bad brush. Worth the investment!
This Christmas gave me this brush for eyes I work very well at the time to blur my outline, when I apply the shadows leaves me a good finish
Love this brush also. It’s great for applying shadow to the entire eye as it’s wide enough to cover a larger area. Quick and easy.

Looking for your answer?