BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

With soft bristles and a full, rounded shape, this is the perfect all-around eye shadow brush.

Why It's Different:

Applies the right amount of eye shadow to the lower lid and crease. Can also be used to apply "base" color over the entire lid.

Who It's For:

Anyone looking to create a variety of eye makeup looks, from dramatic smokey eyes to subtle daytime shadowing and defining.

How to Use:

Use to apply base colors over the entire lid or to apply eye shadow along the lower lid and crease.

kailey f.
Kilgore, TX
Brush is great , my mom was chosen to be on good morning America and Bobbi brown was her makeup artist , we bought it from the Bobbi brown counter in Dallas it was very easy to use and has no fall out
Filomena D.
Jersey City, NJ
I received this brush as a gift and live it. It does not shed, the clamp is sturdy and its so comfortable in my hands. It applies eye color a smoothly and efficiently. I need more Bobbi Brown Brushes in my life!
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Great brush!! Its so soft and keeps it shape very well. I love how easy it is to apply my makeup now that i have this.
Thuy('twēē)™ K.
Wendell, NC
Perfect for ur base color for your eye shadow! I use this a ton! It's the perfect size for ur eyelid!
Alexandra M.
Stockholm, Skärholmen
A high end brush is something everyone should have; you can't expect your expensive makeup to look good if applied with a bad brush. Worth the investment!
Pierina P.
This Christmas gave me this brush for eyes I work very well at the time to blur my outline, when I apply the shadows leaves me a good finish

back