BY BOBBI BROWN

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What It Is:

Make a splash with this cool trio of sparkling, ocean-inspired shades in sparkle, shimmer-infused and metallic finishes.

Who It's For:

Channel laid back, beachy vibes (whether you make it to the beach or not) with these light-catching, sun-flecked shades. Our ultra-fine powder shadows wear comfortably, stay color true and won't crease, flake or fade. Layer and blend the complementary shades for a look you love—there's no getting it wrong.

Why It's Different:

Use an Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately) to apply shadows. Choose lighter shades for your all-over base—applied from lash line to crease—then add dimension and depth by layering deeper shades on lids. Can be layered with other Bobbi Brown powder shadows.

Review (1)
Buy on Cos Bar
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I got this in a box of makeup goodies from my husband on my birthday (keeper, right?), and upon first glance, this trio is stunning!  However, if you don't read the description of the shades on the back of the trio, you will be sorely disappointed in the color payoff, just as I was.  After going in for more shadow a half dozen time, including a few times with a MAC Fix+ spritzed brush, I still didn't get good payoff from the one shimmer shade in the trio.  I expected the two glitter shades to be, well, glittery, and they were.  Even still, they were just straight glitter with no underlying pigmentation that I could only see using as a topper.  After I finally flipped the little palette over to read the shade names, I noticed that the shimmer shade did denote a "wash of color" finish, which made a ton more sense.  That being said, I still would expect more color from a wash.  In the pan, the shades are beautiful, and I am still happy to have them in my collection, but I would certainly advise against running to grab this for good pigmentation at this price point.