Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette

Shop Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette at Bluemercury. Limited edition faux leather palette featuring eight richly pigmented shadows in a range of textures -- from a subdued taupe sparkle to a bolder sla

smooky make up .. love it !! want it !!
OMG! I'm obsessed with these colors. Worth the money?
Is this eye palette very pigmented or not? Can't seem to find one that is
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
Love this palette. Has amazing nudes and Browns perfect for a day of night glam look. They are super pigmented and long lasting be. in reviews
Love the nude colors eyeshadow love that thee so pigmented they blend so well very nice pallet to travel.in reviews
I love this pallet it is so pigmented and is long lasting it also has glitter and it is better than the too faced chocolate pallet and it have nice matte packaging and I would but it again in reviews
Ashlie B.
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ashlie B.
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ashlie B.
Bobbi Brown Cool Party Eye Shadow Palette The one I have is actually just the regular “party eye shadow palette,” not “cool,” but I couldn’t find that specific one on here. Everything’s the same but the colors. In general, I love this because the shadow sits nicely on my lids, it comes with 6 colors, a mirror, & applicator, & it small enough to fit in my purse so I can take it with me for touch ups if needed.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Josie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brand and there eyeshadows are some of my favorite this is my favorite for everyday look or a deep Smokey eye for a date night very blendable great color payoff something everyone should own one of ❤️🙏
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Love Bobbi Browns eyeshadow. Nice pigmentation, beautiful color choices always, curatation is always complimentary. I have not found an eyeshadow product I did not like.
atk K.
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
This pallet gives you the greatest smoky eye look, I could also give you a very natural look
Vanessa L.
I really love Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow palettes. They are easy to apply on the eye lids and very easy to blend. Blending is the key to a beautiful complete professional-looking look. These matte eyeshadows really accentuate my eyes. I ❤️ them!
April M.
Montgomery, AL
As with all Bobbi Brown products this one is amazing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. They apply and blend effortlessly. The shadows are buildable
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Bobbi Brown shadows are perfect for creating natural eye looks. Good quality and all the colors you need in the one palette.
Cristina S.
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Cristina S.
Very natural. I’m not sure if this is the same one I have so I’m attaching a picture. Can do a bold Smokey eye or a very natural or a shimmery eye for special occasions. Someone bought me this as a gift and I don’t wear anything else.... unless I want a more colorful look.
Allison C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have had this for about a year and it is my favorite. Covers well and stays all day. Great neutral colors for all skin colors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...