Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Cocoa 13

Silky, matte formula glides on smoothly and blends easily. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow is available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes and defining brows. Now in a sleek, new flip-top compact with a 'pop-out-pan' design. Eyeshadow shades can easily...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Cocoa 13!
Hannah M.
I use the shade for prom and it complemented my eyes so well little product goes a long way
Sha K.
I like Bobbi brown eye shadow products. These are very good quality eye colors. Easy to blend and apply. Lasts longer.
Kimberly M.
La Puente, CA
This eyeshadow is the best, I use it as one of my my everyday products it has such a beautiful brown tone.
Maria J.
New Delhi, Delhi
Bobbi Brown has been my go-to brand for quality cosmetic products for as long as I can remember. They never disappoint and the Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Cocoa 13 is no exception. It's easy to use, the quality is unmatched, and it gives your eyes a flawless look. Would definitely recommend buying this product.
Pooja C.
Melbourne
Good and well pigmented. I would highly recommend this one. A little bit on the pricey side but good product overall.
Nona D.
HornBadMeinberg
Tolle Farbe, sieht wunderschön aus. Halt lange. Sobald es leer ist wird immer neu nach gekauft
Arianna A.
The colour was so vibrant. I really enjoyed blending it. It blends easily. Lasts really long.

Looking for your answer?