• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.