• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
sigrid d.
Oakland, CA
Really great texture. Bobby brown is one of my favorite brands. Its nice pigment and works wonders.
Sara j.
Bellerose, NY
The are many options of different colors to pick from but The color pay off is horrible for the price your paying, I will definitely not be buying Bobbi brown eyeshadows again..
Jelica B.
Nashua, NH
Review for: Rich Brown more...
A favorite brown eyeshadow. The pigment is rich and easily blendable. Longlasting and love the way it compliments my eyes. A great one!
Courtney T.
Review for: Camel more...
Camel is the most gorgeous eyeshadow shade ever. I’m mad that I don’t use it more often. I’ve yet to find another eyeshadow like this one. The formula is amazing as well, super pigmented and blendable, but the color is what really stands out. It really makes my eyes pop.
Maggie R.
Review for: Ivory, Wheat, Antique Rose, Bone, Grey, Heather, Other more...
Bought these for $26 at Bobbie Brown and Nordstrom. I have been experimenting with these for 5 years. It was my go to matte shadow until I discovered Ofra. These shadows are very similar in quality and cost to Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour. Some colors were bought as eyebrow powders.

Pros: large selection of neutral colors. Non irritating to my super sensitive skin. Relatively healthy formulation. Ivory matches my skin tone so I use it as a base and highlight color. I use the eye shades over my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion .

Cons: overpriced considering the medium quality. powdery. Hard to blend. Poor color payoff with some of the colors like DOve Grey.

I only recommend for people looking for neutral shades. I would like to see Bobbie make more cool toned colors like purples and blues abs teals.

Tip: I like to use Grey as a contour and as a brow color.
PinkGlam D.
Bobbi Brown eye shadow applies so smooth and flawless. I really like it. I only have one color that i randomly ran across while browsing the makeul in tj maxx for $19.99. Regular priced @ 39.99
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
The perfect shade of Brown for my crease and wings also use it as eyeliner. High quality and staying power.
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
I mean it's Bobby brown. He overall produces get make up and this is one of those great products. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and feels like butter when swatched. Always recommend these shadows, and find myself always at his little booth at Sephora
Veronica B.
Love the eyeshadows from here!
Very soft but pigmented & they have a good value! They're a good brand for eyeshadows. Very affordable. I use very often, you can use for any look & will def buy again!
Fifi M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love soft and yet smokey colors, you can create any look with this. It is pricey but it's worth it. Color is amazing and you can get any look with it. You can build if up or just wear it as it is. Love it!
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.