• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Ashley G.
San Antonio , TX
I dislike the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow. for the price that you're paying for it the eyeshadow should be amazing but frankly its not. I mean the colors in the palates look beautiful but when you try it on it's like dust it vanishes or doesn't even stick to your eyeshadow brush long enough to even put it on your eyelid. I'm glad i tried it out at sephora before buying it because it would've been a waste. I'd rather spend my money on eyeshadows from MAC or Urban Decay; but thats just me.
Lauren J.
Harrison, TN
I have been a makeup artist going on 8 years. When i tell you i have tried every makeup in the industry...... trust me i have! I must say for Bobbi Brown to be such an Iconic Artistry not to mention teaching line of products their pigmentation in anything other than foundation is rather disappointing!! For any other MUA out there you should know that a GOOD , SOLID shadow does not need primer in order to visually distinguish the color on your skin. But again, LOVE Bobbi Brown just wish they would reformulate their shadows.
Luce E.
Too much fallout and such a thin pan with very very little prices. Doesn't last very long and way too expensive
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
The shade isn't that special. Can be easily duped from drugstore. Not worth the price in my opinion
Sara j.
Bellerose, NY
The are many options of different colors to pick from but The color pay off is horrible for the price your paying, I will definitely not be buying Bobbi brown eyeshadows again..
Benzir S.
denver
I love bobbie brown, the pigment and quality is never disappointing. I usually purchase at Sephora. That being said, I recently found that the brand is not cruelty free so I will not be purchasing again.
nicki a.
California
Lots of fallout color wasn't very vibrant expected more out of bobbi brown eye shawdow cause most there products deliver well But this one was a bummer ! Will not re purchase again
Maggie R.
Review for: Ivory, Wheat, Antique Rose, Bone, Grey, Heather, Other more...
Bought these for $26 at Bobbie Brown and Nordstrom. I have been experimenting with these for 5 years. It was my go to matte shadow until I discovered Ofra. These shadows are very similar in quality and cost to Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour. Some colors were bought as eyebrow powders.

Pros: large selection of neutral colors. Non irritating to my super sensitive skin. Relatively healthy formulation. Ivory matches my skin tone so I use it as a base and highlight color. I use the eye shades over my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion .

Cons: overpriced considering the medium quality. powdery. Hard to blend. Poor color payoff with some of the colors like DOve Grey.

I only recommend for people looking for neutral shades. I would like to see Bobbie make more cool toned colors like purples and blues abs teals.

Tip: I like to use Grey as a contour and as a brow color.
Lakshita B.
Dubai, Dubai
Love this shade. Helps give the perfect smoky eye look. Enhances and emphasises on the eyes and goes very well with eyeliner. Use this to nice parties.
Tanya P.
A great highly pigmented shadow, but more of a taupe or brown than a true grey. This is too dark for all over my lid (I don't like dark shadows) but it's amazing as a liner. I have enough other liner shades from pallettes so not a rebuy for me.
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Sephora