• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Jodi H.
I love these so much they last all day, I like using the ombré a paupieres cool ivory 2K really nice basi colour to use with a nice winged eyeliner I really love this product so much
Layne B.
Abbotsford, BC
I use the Bone shade every single day. I can't go without it. It blends perfectly and highlights the brow bone really well.
Mirna A.
louisville
O M G i Love. It. 💁🏼‍♀️. 💁🏼‍♀️. 💁🏼‍♀️. It Look. Really. Good On. With. My. Skin. Tone. Perfect.
Jenie N.
Irvine, CA
I use this eye shadow every single day! Its such a nice pigmented formula that leaves your eye look looking flawless and perfect. It blends so easily and it is so easy to apply as well. Definitely recommend.
Sandra Ş.
One of my every day eyeshadow. It is pigmented, blend so good. Sometimes i put it all over the lid and sometimes on my eyebrow because it is a perfect shade for me.
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Camel more...
This is the best all over color or transition color for any eyeshadow look. Highly pigmented and easy to use and blend! This is what I reach for everyday when I do my makeup.
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Other more...
My signature color is in petal and it is so nice and light while still being pigmented. I use this for a more natural look and it looks great. Bobbi Brown has products that are high quality and she has something for everyone. Her make up is worth the price and this eyeshadow is my favorite.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Taupe, Antique Rose, Espresso more...
Bobbi Brown's eye shadow glides on the eyelids so effortlessly and stays so super color true all day unt ill you are ready to remove. You can create endless eye looks with these spectacular eyeshadows.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,005 reviews
Intense, rich pigmentation. Very buildable and easy to blend out! These layer well with each other & are excellent as transition shades! Super smooth and soft, creamy well made formula. The pan size is nice and the container it's in is durable and high quality! These shadows are better than MAC single shadows! More pigmentation and blend out easier with and without primer!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Sephora