• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
This eye shadow has amazing pigment! It comes out the same way it looks in the container. There’s nothing for me to complain about here. I would recommend to anyone.
Bianca L.
Denver, CO
Its the perfect brown eyeshadow! I absolutely love it because its super easy to blend and very pigmented. I love to use it for a night out, but is awesome for a daily use as well!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Emily D.
Lexington, KY
Good eye shadows. Not as pigmented as Lorac and Urban Decay shadows I've used, but they are a creamy texture and I've never experience fallout or smudging with them.
Lindsey  L.
Lubbock, TX
I fell in love with this at the mall, the girl who did my makeup made it look so easy and did an amazing job. The first time I tried it came out much darker, but after a few attempts I got it down and I think it's great
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
To get that perfect look and that intense smokey eye! This is the best color to use in the creases and corners, just blend to your desire and go out for the night!
Sara j.
Bellerose, NY
The are many options of different colors to pick from but The color pay off is horrible for the price your paying, I will definitely not be buying Bobbi brown eyeshadows again..
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ
She has a very beautiful array of colors but especially if you are looking for neutrals from bone to deep browns. they are so soft and blend like a dream and last. I love them
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc
I am really picky with my make up. I research before purchasing because of all the chemicals used on makeup but I love this product. It's smooth and perfect for the skin
Alexa G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best eye shadows on the market. Although they're a bit pricey, you get tons of product and the color payoff is unbeatable. They far surpass MAC's any day.
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.