BY BOBBI BROWN #85 in Eyeshadow

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Sara j.
Bellerose, NY
The are many options of different colors to pick from but The color pay off is horrible for the price your paying, I will definitely not be buying Bobbi brown eyeshadows again..
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ
She has a very beautiful array of colors but especially if you are looking for neutrals from bone to deep browns. they are so soft and blend like a dream and last. I love them
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc
I am really picky with my make up. I research before purchasing because of all the chemicals used on makeup but I love this product. It's smooth and perfect for the skin
Alexa G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best eye shadows on the market. Although they're a bit pricey, you get tons of product and the color payoff is unbeatable. They far surpass MAC's any day.
Amy J.
Bobbi Brown eye shadows are just amazing. They have flawless formulas- pigmented, smooth and never patchy, they might be expensive but it's totally wort it to find a shade or two to indulge in. They make your makeup apply effortlessly.
Diane L.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Chocolate is my everyday staple color for my eyes. i usually never leave my house without it! it's gorgeous on my brown eyes and defines them so beautifully. ūüėćūüėć
Sid W.
I really like these shadows!! They blend like butter on the skin! The color shade is amazing, which they have very unique colors!! They last all day! Love!!
The bobby brown shadows are great the colors are great for anything from the club to a job interview. I would recommend this palette to everyone! Love it ūüėė
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Dove grey more...
Great eyeshadow. I really like this color for a transition color. When I use it, it looks like a taupe with a slight more gray to it. Formula is great.
Shana M.
Apex, NC
The matte shades are smooth and easy to blend out. The colors are gorgeous and range from pale cool tones to even deep wam shades. They are stunning!
Erin H.
Florence , KY
I have always liked the look of Bobbi Brown products, but is it worth the money?
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?