BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
kuku k.
Review for: Eye Shadow Camel 5 more...
I love my Bobbi Brown shadow. I purchased it at Sephora. It's such a beautiful shade and it's perfect for someone who wants a matte eye shadow without all the glitter and shine.
karissa m.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Dove grey more...
Bobbi brown is one of my favorite brands tgey are top quality! This shadow goes on so smooth and does not crease. It lasts all day and is just as beautiful when applied
Nayomie J.
Bobby Brown never fails to disappoint me. After trying out their foundation, I've moved onto this eye shadow and am very impressed with the pigmentation! It's a great color to wear without it being too over the top.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all of Bobby Brown's products. The colors of her eye shadows are perfection. Especially if you were glasses. The pigmentation is good and they apply smoothly. . Just love Bobby Brown's makeup.
Caelyn K.
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Dove grey more...
I use this as an eyebrow fill, I really like how I can use this as a crease for my eye shadow and my eyebrows. You mind as well kill two birds with one stone especially on how expensive this product it
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
One of my favorite shadow brands! This shadow comes in such beautiful shades and lasts a really long time. It's very pigmented and definitely worth the extra money. I'd definitely recommend this to any makeup guru!
Leslie Anne S.
Charlottesvle, VA
The cream colored Bobbi Brown eyeshadow I purchased from Bloomingdales was just "alright." I felt like for the price i could have bought something much more effective.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Bobbi Brown eye shadows are the best! The colors are so pretty and there's tons to choose from. The color pay off is great! They are a little pricey but so worth it!
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Chocolate caviar more...
This eye shadow has amazing pigment! It comes out the same way it looks in the container. There’s nothing for me to complain about here. I would recommend to anyone.
Bianca L.
Denver, CO
Review for: Eye Shadow Camel 5 more...
Its the perfect brown eyeshadow! I absolutely love it because its super easy to blend and very pigmented. I love to use it for a night out, but is awesome for a daily use as well!
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I have always liked the look of Bobbi Brown products, but is it worth the money?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Sephora