• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Aaliya B.
The pigmentation is actually amazing. I purchased this from a Bobbi brown shop and will buy again. Perfect for a transition colour and I use this for an everyday look and for a glam night out. I really recommend this matte colour.
Erika P.
East Boston, MA
I like to be able to use product for more than one purpose. I often use the darker eye shadow with a wet eyeliner brush to draw whatever detail I'm in the mood for. The Bobbi Brown product goes on smoothly, blends well and stays put. Very versatile.
Nadia F.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Other more...
This eyeshadow in the color wheat is the perfect color for contouring on me. I'm extremely pale so it's hard to find a contour powder that is light enough on me and doesn't look like I've rubbed mud all over the sides of my face. I haven't used any other contour powder since I've found this ūüėä
Jasmine L.
Hyannis, MA
  The best shadow made my eyes pop for the night long lasting and blends amazingly this a a must have girls recommended to all my ladies #makeup #lovergisbrand #influenster #makeupchild what are you waiting for got get it now and thank me later
Kaitlyn d.
Huntington Beach, CA
Blend like a freakin dream- gorgeous colors- can be suttle or intense. I use banana & burnt (?) I think thats the name- but so gorgeous in the crease. Blends GREAT with other colors- takes a little effort to blend without fuzing into other colors but blending into colors- EASY
Selena S.
I like putting this eyeshadow all over my lids for a nice, dark smokey eye. It is a very dramatic look and this color is perfect for it. Perfect pigmentation, even against my tan skin. Would recommend!
Veronica B.
Love the eyeshadows from here!
Very soft but pigmented & they have a good value! They're a good brand for eyeshadows. Very affordable. I use very often, you can use for any look & will def buy again!
Vanessa L.
Cary, NC
Loved this I sometimes use it for my brows and it's amazing. I mix it with my eyebrow gel and it goes on perfectly. Then I clean my brows up with foundation. This color is a little like but it looks really good. Last pretty long. Love it a lot. I might be purchasing again
Maria S.
Hawthorne
Review for: Blonde more...
YASSSS!!! I love this product. I use a darker shade though. But I know it says eyeshadow, but I use this for my eyebrows LOL. It has worked for me so well. I prefer these better than the Dip Brow because this doesn't dry out. It also, last longer, so it's a win-win.
I absolutely love my Bobby Brown eyeshadow. I have the burnt sugar color and it goes with everything and builds really nicely for a pretty smokey eye. I also love the range of eyeshadow colors that Bobby Brown has - I feel like the majority of them are really wearable!
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Sephora