BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Aaliya B.
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Dove grey more...
The pigmentation is actually amazing. I purchased this from a Bobbi brown shop and will buy again. Perfect for a transition colour and I use this for an everyday look and for a glam night out. I really recommend this matte colour.
Erika P.
East Boston, MA
I like to be able to use product for more than one purpose. I often use the darker eye shadow with a wet eyeliner brush to draw whatever detail I'm in the mood for. The Bobbi Brown product goes on smoothly, blends well and stays put. Very versatile.
Selena S.
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Dove grey more...
I like putting this eyeshadow all over my lids for a nice, dark smokey eye. It is a very dramatic look and this color is perfect for it. Perfect pigmentation, even against my tan skin. Would recommend!
Kaitlyn d.
Huntington Beach, CA
Blend like a freakin dream- gorgeous colors- can be suttle or intense. I use banana & burnt (?) I think thats the name- but so gorgeous in the crease. Blends GREAT with other colors- takes a little effort to blend without fuzing into other colors but blending into colors- EASY
Veronica B.
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Dove grey more...
Love the eyeshadows from here!
Very soft but pigmented & they have a good value! They're a good brand for eyeshadows. Very affordable. I use very often, you can use for any look & will def buy again!
Vanessa L.
Cary, NC
Review for: Eye Shadow Camel 5 more...
Loved this I sometimes use it for my brows and it's amazing. I mix it with my eyebrow gel and it goes on perfectly. Then I clean my brows up with foundation. This color is a little like but it looks really good. Last pretty long. Love it a lot. I might be purchasing again
I absolutely love my Bobby Brown eyeshadow. I have the burnt sugar color and it goes with everything and builds really nicely for a pretty smokey eye. I also love the range of eyeshadow colors that Bobby Brown has - I feel like the majority of them are really wearable!
This eyeshadow is to die for. It's texture is smooth and creamy -not chalky and dusty. It's a very easy eyeshadow to blend. A perfect transition shade as well! It stays on your lid and doesn't have any fall out. Would defiantly recommend buying.
kuku k.
Review for: Eye Shadow Camel 5 more...
I love my Bobbi Brown shadow. I purchased it at Sephora. It's such a beautiful shade and it's perfect for someone who wants a matte eye shadow without all the glitter and shine.
karissa m.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Dove grey more...
Bobbi brown is one of my favorite brands tgey are top quality! This shadow goes on so smooth and does not crease. It lasts all day and is just as beautiful when applied
Erin H.
Florence , KY
I have always liked the look of Bobbi Brown products, but is it worth the money?
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?