• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Loanne N.
I love their eyeshadow and use the grey 6 to fill in my eyebrows AND as an eyeshadow base. It stays on very well and has amazing pigmentation. It's a very natural colour and I love bobbi brown's products for that reason-it has a natural look. It is a little on the pricey side but for me, I use it everyday so it's worth it.
Julia L.
Morgantown, WV
Jennifer D.
Westlake VLG, CA
Bobbie brown shadow is my weakness! It stays all day and while in may seem expensive, the eyeshadow pots are huge! You get so much product. Antique rose is a great transition color being a warm mauve rose and heather is a light dusty purple which creates a very natural look in the crease. These are highly buildable shadows.
Rusudan M.
Great multitasking eyeshadow for me.. I can use it as eyeshadow, as brow fill-in color and with a light hand as a contour as well... Very easy to work with and to blend. Would recommend it to other broke girls who like having brands in their makeup collection
Colleen C.
ARLINGTON, TX
amazing versatile product. I've been using the black with the eyeliner brush as my waterproof eyeliner for 5+ years. I don't even buy waterproof eyeliner any more for contact wear because after applying with a dab of water, this stuff STAYS. I never have smear marks and it's amazingly easy to apply and control.
Sarah M.
Philadelphia, PA
I walked into Sephora one day with a photo of Natalie Portman asking for help to recreate her eye look - I had a wedding coming up and was in need of a flattering eye makeup look. The woman who helped me told me all I needed was this one shadow and I was set. It has since become my favorite product in my makeup Arsenal, it can be bold or soft and stays on through days and nights. Couldn't ask for a better shadow.
The thing about Bobbie Brown Cosmetics is that it allows you to look like your true self. Cocoa eyeshadow is one of my favorites. I use it not only as a eyeshadow, it is one of the best brow color ever. Not too dark, nor too light. There is not a day goes by that I do not use it on my brows. There are days depending on the visage I am creating that I use it lightly as a contour or blush. I am usually doing a darker lip color within the same palette to create a soft smoky look. I can not say enough about this versatile shade.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually use this to fill in my eyebrows everyday. It's really natural looking, easy to apply, super pigmented and stays on all day, though it can smudge sometimes if I rub my eyebrows accidentally. I would by this again but I have a feeling it'll last me a long time!
Angie B.
Whittier, CA
Have one that I use for my brows sometimes. Don't use it so much anymore, but it was good when I started to fill in my brows because i couldn't go overboard on apply this powder. Would recommend for someone who has the budget
Tiffany M.
Great brand for women of color and it works wonders for your face. It last really long and you don't have to worry about it wiping off easily and the colors are amazing. it is definitely pricey but worth every penny for a beautiful long lasting product.
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Sephora