BY BOBBI BROWN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
kenzie p.
Review for: Saddle more...
love their eyeshadow so much they blend so well and i love getting them to match with stuff for cheer, i wanna get more and try out more colors, not too expensive and i would love to buy them again!!!!!!
Nicole B.
Redwood Shores
Review for: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Shell 17 more...
This one of my more favorite base eye shadow. The color is light but has a warm cast to it. It's very easy to apply and blends very easily.  I will buy this shadow again.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
Review for: Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Chocolate caviar more...
This eye shadow has amazing pigment! It comes out the same way it looks in the container. There’s nothing for me to complain about here. I would recommend to anyone.
Benzir S.
denver
Review for: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - #13 Cocoa (New Packaging) - 2.5g/0.08oz more...
I love bobbie brown, the pigment and quality is never disappointing. I usually purchase at Sephora. That being said, I recently found that the brand is not cruelty free so I will not be purchasing again.
Lauren J.
Harrison, TN
I have been a makeup artist going on 8 years. When i tell you i have tried every makeup in the industry...... trust me i have! I must say for Bobbi Brown to be such an Iconic Artistry not to mention teaching line of products their pigmentation in anything other than foundation is rather disappointing!! For any other MUA out there you should know that a GOOD , SOLID shadow does not need primer in order to visually distinguish the color on your skin. But again, LOVE Bobbi Brown just wish they would reformulate their shadows.
Kerra V.
Abingdon, VA
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW IN THE COLOR GREY!! I used to use the Double Date Duo for Clinique before it was discontinued and this grey is the closet I could find to the light color grey of that duo. I like the natural smokey eye look and this is good alone with a light shimmer eyeshadow, or a transition color between my shimmer and the dark brown! Love the eyeshadow, but even more the price! Great Pigment and a little goes a long way! Even better if you use the NYX white eyeshadow base underneath!!
Allison K.
This is mainly a review for beige, which is a shimmer wash eyeshadow, but since I'm so in love with this shadow I'm sure I'll be getting more!

First of all, I love Bobbi Browns packaging. It feels nice and substantial when you hold it, but not bulky at all. Also, you get so much product in this eyeshadow it's insane.

Beige is literally the perfect shadow for an everyday one eyeshadow look. I layer it over the Mac groundwork paint pot and it stays all day. It applies smoothly and is pigmented and provides just the perfect amount of color and sheen to your eyelid. I love it.
Kaylee L.
Intense, rich pigmentation. Very buildable and easy to blend out! These layer well with each other & are excellent as transition shades! Super smooth and soft, creamy well made formula. The pan size is nice and the container it's in is durable and high quality! These shadows are better than MAC single shadows! More pigmentation and blend out easier with and without primer!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I dislike the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow. for the price that you're paying for it the eyeshadow should be amazing but frankly its not. I mean the colors in the palates look beautiful but when you try it on it's like dust it vanishes or doesn't even stick to your eyeshadow brush long enough to even put it on your eyelid. I'm glad i tried it out at sephora before buying it because it would've been a waste. I'd rather spend my money on eyeshadows from MAC or Urban Decay; but thats just me.
Loanne N.
I love their eyeshadow and use the grey 6 to fill in my eyebrows AND as an eyeshadow base. It stays on very well and has amazing pigmentation. It's a very natural colour and I love bobbi brown's products for that reason-it has a natural look. It is a little on the pricey side but for me, I use it everyday so it's worth it.
Erin H.
Florence , KY
I have always liked the look of Bobbi Brown products, but is it worth the money?
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?

back