• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Sheela V.
Wish i didn't like this so much. BEAUTIFUL color. I had been searching for a true champagne shade, not gold or bronze or rosey toned and this is true to its name. It's a shimmer shadow and it looks great by itself and even more bright if you wet your brush. Not too much fallout either. It's a little pricey but this has been my go to lid shadow for pretty much every look recently.
Maggie R.
I bought this a few years ago from Nordstrom. I wanted a good quality COOL grey matte eyeshadow. Bobbi makes mostly warm eyeshadows, which don't work for me even though the quality of the shadow is very good. The color was just right but when the shadow arrived I was SO disappointed. It wouldn't swatch onto my finger, wouldn't pick up on a brush. I had to scratch the surface to get product to apply. It wouldn't stick to my Urban Decay Primer Potion. At nearly $30 this quality of eyeshadow is terrible . BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I've been using this shadow as eyeliner. I take my little Sephora angled eyeliner brush, wet it, dip it in the shadow pot, and line my eyes. I get a nearly perfect, precise, thin line. I think because I wet it first, it comes out a lot darker and cooler on my skin. I can tell there is a lot of red in the shadow when it is dry, but it doesn't come out that way wet (good for me, because my skin pulls a lot of red). Has great staying power. I prefer to use shadow as a liner above all else. Gives such a precise line, and fills in my lash line, so I don't see any gaps.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Review for: Taupe, Antique Rose more...
I got a mattes edition palette from Nordstrom’s with these in it and there are definite pros and cons to their shadows. I got a great subtle, everyday smokey eye from the palette but the color payoff wasn’t great— they had to be built and built and even then still seemed too sheer. They do have good blendability though. Don’t know if they’re worth the price compared to other shadows on the market.
Hannah M.
Review for: Bone more...
I use this every👏🏻single👏🏻time👏🏻 I put on powder eyeshadow. With the BOBBI BROWN Eye Blender Brush, Bone evens out my lid and creates a smooth base that preps my eyes for the rest of my eyeshadow look. I’ve had it for two years and I just recently hit pan. This is one product I KNOW I will be repurchasing.
Jenna D.
Love this natural matte color! I know its just brown, but I think it's so pretty. Great quality and lasts all day long. A little pricey compared to similar colors from other brands, but worth it. I find it at Ulta stores and will buy it again when it runs out. Perfect for everyday wear.
PinkGlam D.
Bobbi Brown eye shadow applies so smooth and flawless. I really like it. I only have one color that i randomly ran across while browsing the makeul in tj maxx for $19.99. Regular priced @ 39.99
Haley O.
Winona
Review for: Ivory, Heather, Cement more...
I love the hues, texture, and application of this shadow! They blend well with each other and other shadow types, they remove easily, and they don't smudge terribly throughout the day. The color holds almost all day for me. The packaging has held up well, too! I have hazel, deep-set eyes and I use the ivory color as a base for my other colors. Would recommend!
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I enjoy using this product so much. I even use this one for my Brows because it's dark enough and pigmented enough to cover my patches on your Brows. It's definitely a multipurpose eyeshadow. Would definitely recommend it.
Tanya P.
A great highly pigmented shadow, but more of a taupe or brown than a true grey. This is too dark for all over my lid (I don't like dark shadows) but it's amazing as a liner. I have enough other liner shades from pallettes so not a rebuy for me.
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.