• BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Slate
  • BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow Taupe

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Amy J.
Bobbi Brown eye shadows are just amazing. They have flawless formulas- pigmented, smooth and never patchy, they might be expensive but it's totally wort it to find a shade or two to indulge in. They make your makeup apply effortlessly.
Diane L.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Chocolate is my everyday staple color for my eyes. i usually never leave my house without it! it's gorgeous on my brown eyes and defines them so beautifully. ūüėćūüėć
Sid W.
I really like these shadows!! They blend like butter on the skin! The color shade is amazing, which they have very unique colors!! They last all day! Love!!
The bobby brown shadows are great the colors are great for anything from the club to a job interview. I would recommend this palette to everyone! Love it ūüėė
Ashley J.
Gretna
Review for: Camel, Other more...
Soft peach is my favorite shadow to set my eye lid primer. Unfortunately they discontinued it! So sad. Love camel in the crease for a warm tone eye look.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Great eyeshadow. I really like this color for a transition color. When I use it, it looks like a taupe with a slight more gray to it. Formula is great.
Tova R.
Spring Valley, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This is basically the only eyeshadow I use. I have it in 3 coordinating colors. The palate has last years for me! Love the colors and how they stay on.
Lauren D.
I use the shade champagne quartz everyday! Bobbi Brown has the most amazing shadows. They last long and don't end up all over your face when applying
Shana M.
Apex, NC
The matte shades are smooth and easy to blend out. The colors are gorgeous and range from pale cool tones to even deep wam shades. They are stunning!
Jamie B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This brand of eye shadow is the best out there. There are many different shades that you can choose from and at a price that isn't hard on a budget.
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Sephora