BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Courtney W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Ivory, Shell, Taupe, Toast, Wheat, Bone, Camel, Cement, Charcoal, Cocoa, Espresso, Heather more...
These are super natural colors and really easy to apply. Very long lasting colors. Super blendable and buildable. I have blue eyes and these colors are great. Have used Bobbie Brown for years and will buy again.
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Other more...
My signature color is in petal and it is so nice and light while still being pigmented. I use this for a more natural look and it looks great. Bobbi Brown has products that are high quality and she has something for everyone. Her make up is worth the price and this eyeshadow is my favorite.
Courtney T.
Review for: Camel more...
Camel is the most gorgeous eyeshadow shade ever. I’m mad that I don’t use it more often. I’ve yet to find another eyeshadow like this one. The formula is amazing as well, super pigmented and blendable, but the color is what really stands out. It really makes my eyes pop.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Purchased at Nordstrom and from Sephora the heather color looks beautiful on my hazel eyes with charcoal and/or plum liner and black mascara. It’s got a creamy consistency in the application though a powder formula so it gives a smooth color payoff without being patchy.
Blythe S.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Review for: Black Plum more...
The most stunning color - a rich plum brown, perfect for a smoky eye look. Bobbi Brown shadows in general are super pigmented and blendable. I like to use this to line my eyes - it’s a little more interesting and rich looking than the deep browns I usually go for.
Jenie N.
Irvine, CA
I use this eye shadow every single day! Its such a nice pigmented formula that leaves your eye look looking flawless and perfect. It blends so easily and it is so easy to apply as well. Definitely recommend.
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Camel more...
This is the best all over color or transition color for any eyeshadow look. Highly pigmented and easy to use and blend! This is what I reach for everyday when I do my makeup.
Kelly J.
Cleveland , OH
This is the perfect shade for if you wanted to do a smokey eye. I have really light skinned so some dark colors look muddy on my eyes an eyeshadow, but this one looks great!
Cheyanna S.
Review for: Camel more...
I really enjoy single eyeshadows and I love how these have such big pans. The color camel got me complements from my husband and mother. They blend pretty well too
Sheela V.
Wish i didn't like this so much. BEAUTIFUL color. I had been searching for a true champagne shade, not gold or bronze or rosey toned and this is true to its name. It's a shimmer shadow and it looks great by itself and even more bright if you wet your brush. Not too much fallout either. It's a little pricey but this has been my go to lid shadow for pretty much every look recently.
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Erin H.
Florence , KY
I have always liked the look of Bobbi Brown products, but is it worth the money?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.