BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A silky, powder eye shadow that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's available in a range of shades for lids, lining eyes, and defining brows.

Why It's Different:

The densely pigmented formula keeps its color and can be layered for greater shade intensity.

How to Use:

Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, on the lower lid, in the crease or as a highlighter. Dark shades can be used as a liner; apply with a dry or damp Eye Liner Brush. (All brushes sold separately.)

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How good is this?2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about trying this. How is it for lay...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Eye Shadow
  • "My mom uses Bobbi Brown and always tried to get me to use it. I use to say no it's too expensive, but now it is all I use. I am only 18 so the cheap make-up was always the way to go. Now though I save up to buy the make-up and I will never go back to using anything else. The cream eye shadows are my favorite, along with the pink ballet shadow. I even have my best friend and 2 girls from work using Bobbi Brown. Such an amazing product, I always recommend it! The money is well spent." in 11 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites. It is also very pigmented and goes on smooth and is long lasting. I love the eyeshadow " in 8 reviews
Maggie R.
Review for: Ivory, Wheat, Antique Rose, Bone, Grey, Heather, Other more...
Bought these for $26 at Bobbie Brown and Nordstrom. I have been experimenting with these for 5 years. It was my go to matte shadow until I discovered Ofra. These shadows are very similar in quality and cost to Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour. Some colors were bought as eyebrow powders.

Pros: large selection of neutral colors. Non irritating to my super sensitive skin. Relatively healthy formulation. Ivory matches my skin tone so I use it as a base and highlight color. I use the eye shades over my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion .

Cons: overpriced considering the medium quality. powdery. Hard to blend. Poor color payoff with some of the colors like DOve Grey.

I only recommend for people looking for neutral shades. I would like to see Bobbie make more cool toned colors like purples and blues abs teals.

Tip: I like to use Grey as a contour and as a brow color.
Review for: Eye Shadow Camel 5 more...
The thing about Bobbie Brown Cosmetics is that it allows you to look like your true self. Cocoa eyeshadow is one of my favorites. I use it not only as a eyeshadow, it is one of the best brow color ever. Not too dark, nor too light. There is not a day goes by that I do not use it on my brows. There are days depending on the visage I am creating that I use it lightly as a contour or blush. I am usually doing a darker lip color within the same palette to create a soft smoky look. I can not say enough about this versatile shade.
Annette C.
Bridgeport
I absolutely love these shadows.  I use them on myself and have them in my kit as well.  They're more than your typical eye shadow cost but so worth it! I can't believe I had never used them sooner.  Easy to blend, they come in a LARGE pan size. I believe in you get what you pay for!
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Other more...
My signature color is in petal and it is so nice and light while still being pigmented. I use this for a more natural look and it looks great. Bobbi Brown has products that are high quality and she has something for everyone. Her make up is worth the price and this eyeshadow is my favorite.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: Eye Shadow Bobbi Brown Heather more...
Purchased at Nordstrom and from Sephora the heather color looks beautiful on my hazel eyes with charcoal and/or plum liner and black mascara. It’s got a creamy consistency in the application though a powder formula so it gives a smooth color payoff without being patchy.
Maria S.
Hawthorne
Review for: Blonde more...
YASSSS!!! I love this product. I use a darker shade though. But I know it says eyeshadow, but I use this for my eyebrows LOL. It has worked for me so well. I prefer these better than the Dip Brow because this doesn't dry out. It also, last longer, so it's a win-win.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Banana 3 more...
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Taupe, Antique Rose, Espresso more...
Bobbi Brown's eye shadow glides on the eyelids so effortlessly and stays so super color true all day unt ill you are ready to remove. You can create endless eye looks with these spectacular eyeshadows.
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - IVY more...
These eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to apply they are very bendable they are well worth it for the price. I was in to get this at my local department store and I will purchase this again
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Camel more...
This is the best all over color or transition color for any eyeshadow look. Highly pigmented and easy to use and blend! This is what I reach for everyday when I do my makeup.
Erin H.
Florence , KY
I have always liked the look of Bobbi Brown products, but is it worth the money?
Tina K.
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?